SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Tue May 17, 2016 8:53 am

I don't know. These two additional follows had to have been done by Alexandra only. If she is still in she seems to be the only one with social media access/activity. I know girls have snuck phones in before but the norm is a 20 minute phone call each week supervised by Bach staff. I believe snez was able to Skype but I am unconvinced Alex would be allowed IG access even if she was still in. Who knows though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Tue May 17, 2016 8:58 am

^top IG is from today
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 17, 2016 6:01 pm

She could be out or using her SM if she already had her HTD not sure if they wait somewhere else for all the other girls' HTDs to film and then reunite at the mansion or go back directly to the mansion once their HTD is filmed?

If she is out and potentially had a HTD then she likely is F4. Will have to see if she starts accepting follows, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 am

Her followers went down. She's at 3200. Honestly, idk what to believe when it comes to social media during filming anymore laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Somebody's cleaning up their social media in preparation for the season... the number of Insta posts has dropped from 1814 to 1723. Could be removing anything that could be perceived as contraversial, or maybe just removing pics of her son?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added image)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Do you guys think she could be f1? I honestly can't see it. I just don't see Richie being ready to be a dad right now. Plus, his body language from the pics of their dates comes off as he is disinterested. But who knows? I could be totally off laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:50 am

S/caps of Alexandra from the season promo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My s/caps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:57 am

I am thinking these may be Alexandra as well from the season promo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Based on Richie's shirt and gold watch he is wearing I am thinking this is SD with the music and sleuthed upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My s/caps from promo

Single date clothes of Richie's match...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:37 am

Alexandra Nation's facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:00 am

Is her fb public?? Like does it show her recent posts?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:19 am

You can only see profile picture changes, so it's not public, but she's not locked down as tight as the other girls who have been named as you can see her friends list, and you can't on any of the others.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 am

So I found this video on FB of Alex doing a photoshoot this week so doing promoting of herself or something?

I don't think she is F1 and if her early IG activity is any indication she may be F5 or F4. Still... it is possible she is in F3 and may be F1 but I will be surprised if so. She may be F3 if the number of roses and heart emojis are a spoiler of sorts?

Note: photographer says the show is airing in July (so same as last year). Also, the stylist is Melissa Nixon (so not a contestant) whom Alex followed on her FB recently.

Rosanna Faraci Photography June 16
Behind the scenes today  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Bachelor Series 4 babe  Shooting @alexandranation in @adidasau Ready ... Set ... GO!!! Watch her try to catch the @thebachelorau 's heart  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Series 4 airing July. Stay tuned  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @rosannafaraci  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @anetka_mua [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stylist @melissanixon

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf