SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 am

gurlbrit wrote:
reason wrote:I dont think ben watch the show before he came on it, his sister send in the application for him. If he did not watch it after the way things happen who are we to critize him for not doing so. Life is too short to dwell on the negative, it is just a show, it is in the pass leave it in the pass. So I say good for him and seeing as he is not giving interviews dont know if he will I hope he is happy and will find someone some day who will love him as he is.

Someone tweeted Ryan Park and asked him if he was going to be the Bachelor, Ryan said not. Ben may well be the next Bachelor and will only be available for interviews once it has been announced.

They were together on the Orphanage date. With the scene of him carrying her back to the house they were at. Still early, but they did share a date and guys talk. If others knew I am sure they would have discussed it with him.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 am

Spoil Me wrote:Love-Me, San or cupcakes - are you able to put the last interview with Ash and JP (just after the proposal) on Youtube?

It was shown right at the end of the AFR - after the preview for BP2, the two of them were talking about the "journey" and JP said: "We've been to HK, Taiwan, Thailand, Roslyn and now Fiji - where to next?"
Ashley replies: "My bed!
J.P. looks at the camera and says: "Bye"

It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Please.....

It starts at 5:17

CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

We dont know if everyone is around them all the time, who knows where they are when they are not filming we cant say we know, when we werent there and more importantly there are hours of tape that somewhere in there ben thought he has a chance. I dont believe every damn thing CH said he lies too much for his paycheck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

If people are looking for the episode, I can show you where and how to download any Bachelor episode (for free, no scam or virus or anything).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Spoil Me wrote:Love-Me, San or cupcakes - are you able to put the last interview with Ash and JP (just after the proposal) on Youtube?

It was shown right at the end of the AFR - after the preview for BP2, the two of them were talking about the "journey" and JP said: "We've been to HK, Taiwan, Thailand, Roslyn and now Fiji - where to next?"

Please.....

Thanks so much I was searching for this. Too cute, so real and in love. Makes my heart warm. Hope the wedding is televised, did Chris H. hint that in his blog? I think maybe. They would be foolishh to turn it down. Trista/Ryan and Molly/Jason weddings were perfect, gorgeous, classy and amazing. And to have it ALL paid for is beyond any bride and groom's dream.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am

Ben has himself admitted he made a deliberate choice to ignore what was going on with every other guy and remain in his own protective bubble, as if he was the only one dating Ashley. He's entitled to do that and it probably helped him retain his upbeat, calm demeanor throughout the show unlike JP, who suffered by constantly thinking about it, but being so ignorant/unaware of what was apparently obvious to some of the other guys made his rejection that much more shocking and painful for him when it came. I wonder if he had it to do over again, would he have made the same decision to "keep his eyes closed"?

Being prepared, so to speak, isn't as much fun as "winging it", but there's a reason for it in the long run.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Please.....

rofl rofl rofl Tooo cute!!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Please.....

rofl rofl rofl Tooo cute!!!
She really is a little sexy girl for sure. He's so adorkably hot, they are purfact.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

I love when she is dancing all up on him rotfl She is so sassy.

ASH "It was your sweet dance moves, they were like (insert adorable shimming)"
JP "That was you doing all that."

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I love when she is dancing all up on him rotfl She is so sassy.
She already has him wrapped around her finger and he's loving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I love when she is dancing all up on him rotfl She is so sassy.

Best part? When she turns and looks at him with that sassy look in her eyes. She was well aware of what she was doing to her man. :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Best part? When she turns and looks at him with that sassy look in her eyes. She was well aware of what she was doing to her man. :P
She's been well aware all season, we even saw some of THAT. :missspeak:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Nibbles22
northernviewer
albean99
Lucas15
bluwavz