SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Litta yes I didn't read the bios either, can't wait to see if I can pick up on the players, which sounds like there might be a few. Guessing here, but from those pics Chad, Grant, Luke and Nick S give me that vibe. Now watch it's the ones I find the cutest, ha.

Agree Litta on Derek/Marcus, and with Nick S/Tim, Tim is cuter though and dresses better..I bet sings WAY better too Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 pm

I am so unbelievable excited and cannot wait for monday night. TBH I have never been this excited for a season probably ever. And am envious of all the press folk and past contestants who have seen the season premier. So unfair.

ETA :I have chosen who I want for the next lead.

2 sleeps more, Kindergarten throwback. :Woah-hoo:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Snapchat- JoJo Fletcher
So, JoJo's first snap since filming ended. Wanted to put here because necklace/bracelets could be a a far-fetched but not impossible clue:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Image15
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Image16
She was riding in the backseat of a (luxury sedan or limo?) with a friend and was laughing. Camera was on her for a split second.

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat May 21, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Nice catch agentcurls! Thanks.
Can you post her snapchat username, TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 21, 2016 5:40 pm

She looks tan and relaxed and not worn out. So I'm guessing things went well for her Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 5:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am so unbelievable excited and cannot wait for monday night. TBH I have never been this excited for a season probably ever. And am envious of all the press folk and past contestants who have seen the season premier. So unfair.

Already!!
Only time I was really excited going into a season, it was one disappointment after another and I didn't like the person she ended up with..hopefully it goes better for you! Hugesmile

Yep, she does look happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Lost17 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am so unbelievable excited and cannot wait for monday night. TBH I have never been this excited for a season probably ever. And am envious of all the press folk and past contestants who have seen the season premier. So unfair.

Already!!
Only time I was really excited going into a season, it was one disappointment after another and I didn't like the person she ended up with..hopefully it goes better for you! Hugesmile

Yep, she does look happy.

My head has chosen the guy I want for next lead. It will never happen because I am always in the minority both on this board and in general. 16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 3806527698.

I am now also choosing in my head who I think Jojo will really connect well. Plus from the bios and the little clips there are plenty of other great guys to watch this season. She has a great group.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 21, 2016 11:58 pm

My memory is very fuzzy on this, but I think Des was seen wearing an open heart (or something along that line) necklace post filming. I believe she used that sentiment in one of her discussions with Chris. I think this was used a a clue pointing to Chris as F1. (scmiiw)

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 am

Ali wore those dog tags during some if her promo interviews. It was later sleuthed that berto had a matching set.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 9:41 am

***Warning: Those who are spoiled, please remember this is the NO SPOILERS forum. Be careful when you post in here. Thank you.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 22, 2016 10:43 am

One sleep more.

Gogo Jojo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 22, 2016 10:57 am

^^^^I love that...Gogo JoJo! Might have to steal. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer