SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Thank you, Mia, for typing this all out. I've tried now to illustrate your points with SCs.

MiaHawk wrote:Here is a listing and description of all clips in the sequence of previews shown at the end of episode 5 (Uruguay). I'm going to describe them in as much detail as I can. If somebody who is SC savvy wants to add SC, that would be cool. I'm going to post in several consecutive posts because this is long.

#1 Close up on Jojo standing on beach with sun setting, ocean in background. She brushes her hair back.
    VO: "Coming into this I"
    ---THERE IS A THIN SILVER [u]BRACELET ON HER LEFT WRIST.[/u](In NO OTHER footage is there a bracelet seen or visible)
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---mostly only see dress from waste up, BUT for a second you can see the waste line and it appearspleated all the way around
    ---one small boat visible in ocean
    (I think this is 2nd FRC location in CA/Thailand. I think they put a yellow hue to clip to match up with the next clip in the sequence)

Original cap with no lighting change to see the hue Mia refers to. The second cap is lightened and the bracelet is a little more visible. The third cap show the bracelet blown up.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 5ba2915d-aa7b-42c7-9b2c-27a9ef302747

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 91861391-5780-4d37-98df-dfcc89f566a5

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 3c9f044c-f883-47b0-8b7a-19275a99fee4

#2 Jojo walking down beach with sun setting and ocean in the background.
    VO: "wanted to find love"
    ---Left wrist is not visible
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---we get full side view of dress, looks possibly like 1 slit, non-pleated back
    ---multiple boats in ocean, a bit larger and more 'Thai' looking
    (I think this is Thailand at 1st FRC)

Original SC followed by a lightened view.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 33721db1-b959-490b-a741-e350c211ff99

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 D1d120cf-ba9c-437a-b156-e20ea73899af
#3  Jojo PI.
     Mouth Moving: "and I found it with a man" (very sedately speaking)
     ---the waste line of the dress is not visible
     ---her Left wrist is not visible
     ---no red or brown marks visible on her Right wrist or arm above elbow
     ( I think this is Thailand 1st FRC or pick up video added while filming the 2nd FRC in CA/Thailand)

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 56bff365-c337-4690-a97a-033d5405be0f

#4  Jojo standing near palm trees. Left hand up to face.
     VO: "that will not be able to love me back the way I said I wanted to be loved"
     ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
     ---waste line appears to be non-pleated back, 1 slit
     ---she is holding papers in her right hand
(I think this is Thailand 1st FRC)

Original cap, then lightened and blown up to see Mia's details.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 F3789eff-5291-490a-b722-f6ea14111619

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 E313f4ed-9b1e-4ff7-bfd0-482b29a6f7de

#5 Close up of Jojo standing near palm trees, wiping tears from her face.
    Mouth moving: "Why is this happening to me"
    ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
    ---no red or brown marks visible on her right wrist or arm above elbow
    ---no waste line on dress visible
( I think this is Thailand 1st FRC)

A couple SCs from the same scene.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 A763885d-c141-497d-85dc-335c99d5f41a

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 0cbb8256-86d3-4e17-b98b-f9f2d957d277

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 pm

REMINDER
Non Spoiled Rules

If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate or post in any of the NON SPOILED threads. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads. Copying posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled is not allowed. Discussion about sleuthing in the Non Spoiled brought over to the Spoiled is not allowed.

Please do not answer any of their questions if you are spoiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 pm

SCs illustrations...all my SCs.

MiaHawk wrote:SC Part 2...

#6 Jojo walks onto wooden planks, holding shoes in Left hand.
   ---possibly 2 slits in dress
   ---wrists, arms not able to clearly see
   ---3 smaller boats in ocean a bit closer to shore
   ---2 'Thai' looking boats are on beach to the right
   ---dark rocky cliff with one tree atop
   ---"generic" (my term) Thai decorations (no Budha statues like on grassy area)
   ---thick, dry, brown sand with lots of foot prints
   ---small white cap waves as water reaches beach
   ---rose table with fabric doo-dad on side
(I think this is 2nd FRC location CA/Thailand)

Original SC followed by a lightened version for detail.Then another view lightened for detail.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 582da2ec-a10b-4071-91f6-4a2c973ebff0

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 A1b33b8a-3741-40ab-beb8-f24ddd00cf8a

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 F5169ebc-05e7-469f-8f8a-36fb6a00e6ad

#7 What appears to be Jordan's hands/thumbs holding ringbox in limo
    VO: Oh, God. I'm so scared to let him go"
(I am guessing this is at 1st FRC in Thailand---but maybe not)

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 A7d88516-8348-4a98-bd1f-1fe6a1859911

#8 Jojo PI. Closeup, crying, fanning herself with white papers in Right hand.
    Mouth moving: "I think I"m having a panic attack"
    ---waste line of dress not visible
    ---Left wrist is not visible
    ---no red or brown marks visible on Right wrist or arm above elbow
( I think this is at 1st FRC in Thailand)

A couple of views.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 283cf7ab-e0d2-4c36-8f9f-fbc4a7ea0ab3

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 Fc7f4acd-1584-4426-848d-3d110c3da68f

ETA: I'll finished illustrating points 9-15 in the morning as RL is calling...or if someone else wants to join in, feel free.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:31 pm

Sorry Mia, forgot to give you a shoutout, yes AMAZING what you've put together! Also amazing how one can watch those previews over and over and OVER again and still find something new! I noticed those marks on her arm, but not the bracelet!

Thanks Litta for adding the pics and you too agent for your DH's input.
yes :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 am

A big :claphands to everyone on TeamUnspoiled ! Great work by all !

Thanks, Litta, for adding the SCs. I didn't describe the background color of the SCs with the blue suits, but after a SC is posted it will be easier for me to add that.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:41 am

I have just noticed something else odd.  SC #1 shows bracelet on Left wrist.  In SC #2 you can see a tiny white spot on her Right wrist in both of those SC versions. So I rewatched the video.  Guess what? In SC #2 she is wearing a bracelet on her Right wrist. So what does this mean?

It could mean that they flipped the video. So what first appears as her Left side ( bracelet) now looks like her Right side (Bracelet). This would be accomplished by hving her walk in the opposite direction and then flipping the video, correct? She would walk from right to left with her Left wrist (bracelet) in the foreground. Then they would flip the entire footage to make it look as if she was walking left to right. The bracelet would still appear on foreground, but it would look as if it were on her Right wrist.

Why would they go to all of that bother? Are they trying to hide the bracelet or show us the bracelet? Is this their coy way of messing with our heads to get us stirred up over a bracelet that seems to appear out of nowhere at sunset? :tinfoil  

I cannot help but think that one of the men gave her a bracelet before he departed. And would she accept and then wear a bracelet from a man she said she can't accept his kind of love from? Doubtful. Or would she accept a bracelet from the man she loves but sent home? I think Yes. I think she might just need to hit the pause button, or that F1 may need to hit the pause button, but that a bracelet was given as a token of his love. Jordan is assumed by me to be the one she won't accept love from, and Jordan is the one assumed to be holding a ringbox. So Jordan would not be a man to give her a bracelet, not when he is carrying the ringbox. Robby is the one I assume is F1. We haven't seen any SC of Robby holding a ringbox. Perhaps Robby is emotionally intelligent to know that Jojo needs more time and so do they as a couple, before any ring with any sort of significance is exchanged. That would be refreshing. Just the way Spumoni is supposed to be! To be continued... :tinfoil
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 am

Nice catch Mia! Ok, now it makes sense if the video was flipped!! The beaded dress she is wearing walking down the beach, (which I think is the same dress throughout, hair looks same)- it wasn't flowing the way we've seen it in other pics. I believe that is from the 1st FRC and the 2nd is with the smoother dress.

Those dresses are so similar, but enough to see a difference if you take a closer look, wonder if tptb took that into consideration and had the dress altered/made for her before that 2nd FRC?

Another possible scenario with the bracelet, maybe after she let her guys go Hugesmile she puts on the bracelet given to her previously, maybe note guy-her true F1? She obviously has the note with 'bead dress' which I believe is 1st FRC and then AGAIN later with the 2nd FRC dress. Assuming there are 2 FRC. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:18 pm

Lost17 wrote:Nice catch Mia! Ok, now it makes sense if the video was flipped!! The beaded dress she is wearing walking down the beach, (which I think is the same dress throughout, hair looks same)- it wasn't flowing the way we've seen it in other pics. I believe that is from the 1st FRC and the 2nd is with the smoother dress.

Those dresses are so similar, but enough to see a difference if you take a closer look, wonder if tptb took that into consideration and had the dress altered/made for her before that 2nd FRC?

Another possible scenario with the bracelet, maybe after she let her guys go  Hugesmile  she puts on the bracelet given to her previously, maybe note guy-her true F1? She obviously has the note with 'bead dress' which I believe is 1st FRC and then AGAIN later with the 2nd FRC dress. Assuming there are 2 FRC. Hugesmile

She may have been given a bracelet by one of the men sometime before the planned FRC - any man Smiley - on a HTD, FD, LCD, etc.  I'd like to go with the premise that it was on the LCD. :dancingdoggy:  Some of you may prefer to think otherwise. Smiley :Bubba:  She may have shown up to FRC #1 with NO bracelet. Sends both men home. Then they have a FRC #2 in which she shows up wearing the bracelet from the man she summons back. If that is scenario, then the fully gathered waste line is from FRC #2 and smooth back waste line is from FRC #1 (which is the way I thinking because of all of the SCs of her crying on the grassy area with smooth back waste line. Seems like this is the dress she is wearing when she is going through all of the turmoil)*****See ETA BELOW.

What I think happened with the dress: The top portion of the dresses are the SAME, both have beads in front and the slit analysis is nearly impossible due to the wind factor. The only difference we can see for certain is in the waste line. One has gathers only in front, the other has gathers all the way around. I think after FRC #1 the bottom of her dress got ruined from her walking around. When it was necessary to film FRC #2, they salvaged the top portion of her dress and added a new skirt, only this time the gathers at waste line were slightly different.

If that is the case: smooth back FRC#1, gathered dress FRC#2....that means that whoever appears to be in all of the SC that show close ups of the waste line and show it is fully gathered is.....a man with hairy hands, rounded thumbs, non-square thumb nail, a jacket sleeve with a crease down center but no seam 3/4 of the way back (a seam would indicate a more tailored and tighter arm on jacket. Jordan's upper arms are smaller than Robby's upper arms. Robby's shoulders and sleeves are typically looser fitting on his jackets than Jordan's are.).......drum roll please.......Robby is the man at the 2nd FRC!!!

In fact, going on this premise, it may just be that Jordan shows up at 1st FRC and Robby does not since all of the SC that we see are of him with Jojo wearing the fully pleated waste.  yes  But wait....just like we cannot rule out Robby from being with her when she was wearing smooth waste bc of lack of SCs, I guess I have to say that we cannot rule out Jordan from being with her when she was wearing the gathered waste.  no Oh, crap on a stick! 15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 67 2292733854

ETA: One of the reasons that I think she may have had a 2nd FRC is because she says "I just said goodbye to a man I love" while wearing NO bracelet.

Is this man Jordan? IF she cannot accept Jordan's love, I don't see her accepting a bracelet from him at FRC and putting it on at end of FRC at sunset, or taking a bracelet he previously gave to her and putting it on at end of FRC at sunset. That makes no sense to me.

Is this man Robby? IF she fell in love with Robby but is in so much emotional turmoil that she sends him away (temporarily so she can regroup), and IF Robby gave her a bracelet at the FRC before he leaves, don't you think he would place that token of his love onto her wrist when he gives it to her? Do I think he'd just hand her a box? No. Do I think he'd say something sweet and put the bracelet onto her wrist? Yes. BUT there is NO BRACELET is the clip where she is crying about letting the man she loves go.

This makes me think that the man (whoever it may be :dancingdoggy: , :Bubba: , :anyone?: ) gave her this bracelet at a time before the 1st FRC. She then shows up to the 2nd FRC wearing the altered dress and his token of love bracelet. And THAT is why I am eaning towards the 2nd FRC theory---2 dresses, Bracelet, and those mysetriously greyed out SC backgrounds...dun, dun, dun, dun. :tinfoil
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:55 pm

yes Well, whichever way it plays out, I hope Jojo is happy with her choice and got a man she can finally count on, trust and love...and have her happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:07 pm

Well, not sure if there is a 2nd RC, but the thought of it sure is exciting @MiaHawk @Lost17 @Litta123! So thanks for all of your hard work in trying to uncover this. The dress thing has me scratching my head. 

I think it's quite possible she received a special bracelet from one of the guys...hmmm....who does that sound like? After making it snow for her, and bringing out the knocker balls (and a kiss inside that was never aired), and JoJo saying how special he makes her feel, my bet is on Chaser.  Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:16 pm

It's gotta be Wells, he bought her a bracelet! He was so devastated by the way things ended, he decides to come back and sweep her off her feet this time! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:It's gotta be Wells, he bought her a bracelet! He was so devastated by the way things ended, he decides to come back and sweep her off her feet this time! giggling
That Wells is a gem!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer