SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:13 pm

JoJo's Ep 6 People Blog specific to Chase here
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 pm

^rhondy, thanks for doing those updates!

Chris made it easy to forget about the distraction. He is so supportive and comforting. He handled the situation gracefully and like a true gentleman. Dinner that night was straight out of a storybook. The palace, the dinner, the conversation, and the romance were beyond my wildest dreams. I truly felt like a princess. Chris made me feel special while dancing in his arms, as if we were the only two people in that ballroom. I almost forgot about the date crasher.
Des's blog
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Why is JoJo being so vague in her blog posts about Chase? She gives glowing remarks about Luke. She gives pretty good views on Robby and Jordan (admist the doubt) even James T get great blog posts! But why is she almost curt when referring to Chase?? I mean, isn't he nice enough of a guy to get a better, more detailed description of their date? She's either doing some serious protection of her F1 because obviously things with Chase may be threatening later on OR, Chase is the F1 and she is playing the game with TPTB by keeping us in suspense. After they had such a deep, intimate connection, IMO stating what they both need from each other etc. to feel loved, I thought she'd be a bit more generous in her description. Ah well! It is what it is.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Could Chase possibly be the guy who hurts her? I mean, I don't necessarily see it from the edit right now, but it would make a sense for her to downlay him if that is the case, based on the blogs.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:30 pm

I think she is either protecting her F1 or Chase made her angry or defensive in some way, especially if he touched a nerve. I'm assuming in Thailand or after filming maybe (SM or something). 

Another thing I noticed in Ep 7 previews is Chase and Jordan exchanging unfriendly looks. I may be reading too much into that but that could also have something to do with it if she is with Jordan now.

ETA—yes or that Kimberly.... it doesn't sound like him but you never know. The coolness in her blog posts would make sense then.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:57 pm

veg_out wrote:^rhondy, thanks for doing those updates!

Chris made it easy to forget about the distraction. He is so supportive and comforting. He handled the situation gracefully and like a true gentleman. Dinner that night was straight out of a storybook. The palace, the dinner, the conversation, and the romance were beyond my wildest dreams. I truly felt like a princess. Chris made me feel special while dancing in his arms, as if we were the only two people in that ballroom. I almost forgot about the date crasher.
Des's blog
So, are you thinking that Chase is similar to Chris S? 
Or, do you think JoJo would've described things differently if he was F1? More of a glowing review?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Veg or anyone, is there a link or somewhere I can watch Des' WHOLE season for free? :cutesmile!:
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 pm

*snipped*
"My relationship with each had stalled a little, and I knew if I was ever going to come out of this happily in love, I needed to start forcing myself to make tough decisions about which relationships I wanted to move forward. Derek had been more open and upfront with his feelings, but I had started to feel like our relationship was falling behind. With Chase on the other hand, we had a very strong connection yet he struggled with letting his guard down and it made me question his feelings towards me. I needed that two-on-one date to figure out who I saw a who I really could see a future with, and at the end of the day, I knew in my gut that I could see it with Chase but not with Derek." 

"I knew giving that rose to Chase was the right choice, but it killed me to have to do it front of Derek. That was not easy because Derek truly is such a good guy. Going back to see Chase was the only thing that made me feel better. Getting to be in his arms while listening to Soledad Pastorutti sing was a bittersweet moment."

I think JoJo has been more vague than past 'Ettes on Jordan, Chase, & Robby. But not Luke. I think it may be her advertising him for the next lead. 

I really liked what she said in pink. This tells me that she really did like him a lot at the very least. 

I don't see Chase hurting JoJo, atm. If he did, I think he would be getting a worse edit. We do have a VO of him saying "I'm already in love with her, so..." Not sure he said that to a producer before or after episode 6. 
It seems TPTB are building the story up of Chase eventually letting JoJo know his feelings...but will it be too late? And what will be done with the information? Will Chase come to the forefront or be left with his heart broken after this huge admission?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Just a few little things I noticed on the 2:1.
Chase went in for the hand here and JoJo reached for it back at first:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo414
But then she remembered Derek was there, too, and diplomatically grabbed them both at the elbow:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo415
But Chase made a second attempt and it stuck:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo416
Then a little touch before taking Derek to SQT:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo417
JoJo still touching, she nearly tripped on the step:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo418
This camera angle though!    NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 1f60d 
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 20 Chojo419
(all SCs are my own)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Thank you AC. So cute. Btw, you were absolutely correct in that Derek didn't have as much of a connection as Chase and Jo did. Good to know that not that much of a date or connection could've been edited out, not that I would've wanted to see it. laugh out loud  

I'm going to paraphrase this completely wrong but way too lazy to go check but what did you think when JoJo said something along the lines of, I didn't really have a connection with Chase. or something to that effect? I don't remember what she said but after she said it, I thought What? What about the intensely romantic 1:1? Did you catch that?
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:49 pm

^rhondam, I really don't remember her saying anything like that. Was that during the 2:1?

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Yes. I'm going to go check.... brb
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma