SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think JoJo really had a choice in giving Alex a 1-on-1. He's been that over confident guy all season long and according to RS he tells her he loves her and she lets him go, so I'm sure production did this for shock and drama value.

Given that Luke gets a 1-on-1 this episode and what we've seen of him with JoJo, I'm surprised he didn't make it to the F3, but considering it appears he's going to have a rocky date in episode 7, I'm guessing Chase just snuck in over Luke IMO.

Oh I agree I don't think it was up to Jojo obviously she'd rather have a date with someone else too IMO. I just think Alex is an awful character and it's waste using a date on him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm going to laugh so hard when Alex tells JoJo he loves her and then she drops him. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:42 pm

^ That's why I actually kind of like that he's getting one. It's going to be hilarious because he's been such an over confident weasel for no reason. I can't wait to see it play out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That's why I actually kind of like that he's getting one. It's going to be hilarious because he's been such an over confident weasel for no reason. I can't wait to see it play out.
And the crazy thing is he's so confident because he has the 2 big boys- Robby and BBJ- there standing around. It's like Malfoy and Crabbe/Goyle laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:48 pm

His overconfidence absolutely kills me. Dude you were on a 2-on-1 and the only thing that probably saved you is squealing to JoJo that Chad threatened Jordan. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh and I'm also annoyed that a 1-on-1 was wasted on Alex instead of it going to Chase or Robby. I think it would've been more hilarious if Alex was on the second 2-on-1 with Derek, he tells her he loves her and then she gives Derek the rose. cheeky

Alex didn't deserve to spend a whole season with his gardening buddies or whatever they are. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:50 am

Seabear wrote:On the 1 on 1 date via private jet to the vineyards....it probably was to Mendoza...Entre Cielos Hotel...since that area is known for it's vineyards.  Perhaps only that one date took place in Mendoza.  Flying there privately is much faster than commercial...and maybe the other guys stayed in BA.  Next day/late evening back to BA...go JoJo and her date....carry on with the rest of the dates in BA per schedule.  Just one possibility....  and JMO
They aren't supposed to be in BA for epi 7.  They were all to be in Mendoza.  Epi 6 is BA.

We have Robby and Jordan at the Pasaje de la Defensa

Episode 6 – Buenos Aires/tweeted arrival pic 8-6 (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex ) another 2/1 per video about CH talking about what to expect this week. Plaza Hotel, Buenos Aires http://www.plazahotelba.com/default-en.html
4/8: 1-on-1 Date WELLS....eliminated; back on SM 4/9
4/9: Group Date: ROBBY, JORDAN, ALEX, LUKE, JAMES T Robby got GDR Pasaje de la Defensa
4/10: 2-on-1 Date; CHASE AND DEREK; Derek eliminated
4/11: 6th Rose Ceremony: NO RC Great Hall of Honor at the Palacio Paz, BA
4/12: Travel

Episode 7:

Episode 7 – Filming in Mendoza, Argentina @ Entre Cielos Hotel http://entrecielos.com/ (James, Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, ??)

4/13: 1-on-1 Date: ALEX; horseback riding
4/14: 1-on-1 Date: JORDAN
4/15: Group Date: ROBBY, CHASE, JAMES T, LUKE
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: James

IMO, it makes absolutely no sense for them to stay at the Plaza hotel in Buenos Aires for 2 solid weeks when we know that they were also filming in Mendoza and when the tv guide states that Jojo and the guys moved to the Argentina countryside for epi 7

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 am

Aunties. Jordans date was in BA. Not sure how that fits in with everything else.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 am

nd4reality wrote:Aunties. Jordans date was in BA. Not sure how that fits in with everything else.

I think the group date was too. It was rained out and they played games in the hotel, so that's probably how Robby ended up running down the hall in his underwear and then he got the GDR (on bedside table) and is in bed with her and at the clock tower with her. Also, I think Luke gets the GRC in episode 6. You can see it in the SC from the RC.

Only Alex and the private plane date seem to be in Mendoza. I wonder where the RC will be. Guessing it's the blue sparkly dress.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 am

So the only guy to get 2 1-1 dates is Jordan?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

Max64 wrote:So the only guy to get 2 1-1 dates is Jordan?  

Appears so.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Aunties. Jordans date was in BA. Not sure how that fits in with everything else.

I think the group date was too. It was rained out and they played games in the hotel, so that's probably how Robby ended up running down the hall in his underwear and then he got the GDR (on bedside table) and is in bed with her and at the clock tower with her. Also, I think Luke gets the GRC in episode 6. You can see it in the SC from the RC.

Only Alex and the private plane date seem to be in Mendoza. I wonder where the RC will be. Guessing it's the blue sparkly dress.

I can completely see that they travel out for just 1 date. They did something similar with Ben on Ashley Hs season. His turned into an overnight and caused a rukkus back in the house.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry