SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 am

And Elan just posted on IG with an airport bathroom selfie of him and Chris Harrison looking very tan. Guess it's a wrap. BIP must officially be done filming.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:47 am

Beach Lover wrote:Even if it was "typical" Fleiss tweeting about the "shocking" news, he all but confirmed that it was about BIP and not Bachelorette, and I was really hoping for the latter.  

Btw, Momma Murray changed the location of her FB post with Josh. It now says Bayshore Blvd. (Tampa) vs. Puerta Vallarta.  
I guess TPTB got wind of it, with all the tweeting to RS and then the WP article with the picture...oopsie! I'm shocked it took TPTB this long to see it, they're slipping. giggling So probably no more from her. I can't wait for Josh's tweets/subtweets, I think they are gonna be so good. Then he will also get told by TPTB to stop it probably. laugh out loud So 2+ months of having to keep quiet again about his relationship? :halo:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 am

Anyone think Carly got engaged?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:04 am

to who?? Nick? Wells?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 am

Idk who, but she seems like she maybe made it to the end

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:43 am

Well if Evan is home now it's not to him! Thank goodness for Carly's sake. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f605

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 am

For once I hope MF puts his money where his mouth is and gives us the goods.  Come Mike live on the wild side...the same old same old is getting stale.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:36 am

I just looked at the her fb and it still says Puerto Vallarta for me?

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Even if it was "typical" Fleiss tweeting about the "shocking" news, he all but confirmed that it was about BIP and not Bachelorette, and I was really hoping for the latter.  

Btw, Momma Murray changed the location of her FB post with Josh. It now says Bayshore Blvd. (Tampa) vs. Puerta Vallarta.  
I guess TPTB got wind of it, with all the tweeting to RS and then the WP article with the picture...oopsie! I'm shocked it took TPTB this long to see it, they're slipping. giggling So probably no more from her. I can't wait for Josh's tweets/subtweets, I think they are gonna be so good. Then he will also get told by TPTB to stop it probably. laugh out loud So 2+ months of having to  keep quiet again about his relationship? :halo:

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:12 am

^^^^ Odd. It definitely is Bayshore for me.

So everyone is home or heard from on SM except Josh & Amanda, Nick & Jen and Lace & Grant. Does that sound right? Am I missing anyone?

Does anyone know, if there is an engagement do they let the couple stay a few days extra together like on Bach/ette?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 am

I am all about the HEA (sappy, I know) -- so, I wish that for all of them. Do the final couples get a little extra time in Mexico together? Do they film a reunion show where the contestants come back? I love to see how both individuals and couples are doing after the show and after they have been back home in RL for a little while. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 am

What time does RS's blog usually go up on tuesdays anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:22 am

Noon-ish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach