SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:46 am

Linds911 wrote:to who?? Nick? Wells?
I thought Wells was home already?

I don't see Carly and wells together but stranger things have happened. I see her with someone more manly and Wells comes off as a tweeb.

Oh well ( or wells giggling) tbd.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 am

Duke702 wrote:Idk who, but she seems like she maybe made it to the end
She gave up on human cast and chose the raccoon. The crabs were torn up and are seeking professional help but have hope next year Michelle Money will come back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:53 am

Carly and Evan both returned on the same day. One early morning and one late night. I don't think that excludes them from being coupled. Wells and Ashley both returned at different times, but IMO they were likely coupled as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 am

I just saw his post and I literally jumped to open it.... False alarm laugh out loud

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am

Seriously. No one cares about the other shows on his site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 am

I thought I saw somewhere that Ben Z. was going to be on BIP. I haven't seen any mention of him since. Did he go to BIP, anyone know?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 am

So the only people that have yet to post anything since leaving for BIP is Jam and Nick/Jen hmm im starting to wonder if there was a double engagement. question

IIRC Jade said last season that her and Tanner got to stay in mexico a couple days longer than the rest of the cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

No Ben z never went, RS said he wasn't doing it

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 am

truelovealways wrote:So the only people that have yet to post anything since leaving for BIP is Jam and Nick/Jen hmm im starting to wonder if there was a double engagement. question

IIRC Jade said last season that her and Tanner got to stay in mexico a couple days longer than the rest of the cast

I thought Grant and Lace are still MIA too?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 am

sosleepy wrote:

They are, and I got the feeling from that one fan tweet/sighting of them that Lace wanted out of Paradise, like yesterday, so I doubt those two are engaged.  I see them staying until the end to collect more money and get more hits on SM only.

I think there can't be much doubt now that Nick is paired with Jen. I hope they are the real deal.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 am

sosleepy wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So the only people that have yet to post anything since leaving for BIP is Jam and Nick/Jen hmm im starting to wonder if there was a double engagement. question

Oh yeah them too I totally forgot about them thats how irrelevant they are to me Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698 .

RS just posted this about his "unreal" news
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 5m5 minutes ago

RealitySteve Retweeted Chelsea Simar

It's coming

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 am

RS is tweeting that the big news is coming - looks like he may beat Fleiss to the punch.  So what ever the big shocker is, we will soon find out.

Double engagement?  Real wedding?  . . . .   question
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach