SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:01 pm

sorry if that was shared already

that is hilarious

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/752172536092356612?lang=en

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:16 pm

JoJo and I are meant to be BFF's and/or sisters. I'm convinced.

-Both our fav childhood movies is Beauty and the Beast

-We both love strawberry sour straws

-We both have a freckle/birthmark on our lip

-We've both watched Clueless more than 50 times and list it as our fav movie

-People both say we complain, but we say we're just cautious

-We've both dieted once in our lives and only got bisher

-We both don't do well in heat

-We can both spend hours in Sephora

-We both get hooked on murder mystery shows

-We both are obsessed with Chipotle

Best friends and sisters, I tell ya'!! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 pm

HEA wrote:sorry if that was shared already

that is hilarious

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/752172536092356612?lang=en
cantstopl I think JoJo needed to stand on a bench or something.   giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Have to say it wasn't her date helping her up on the horse, wonder who helped him up?  :dripdrip  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Have to say it wasn't her date helping her up on the horse, wonder who helped him up?  :dripdrip  giggling
Oh you are Naughty but funny.   rofl

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Have to say it wasn't her date helping her up on the horse, wonder who helped him up?  :dripdrip  giggling
Oh you are Naughty but funny.   rofl

that is like dereck that was too tall to drive the car. Well I did riding once or twice and yep, I am 5'7 and it was hard to go on this giant horse, I'm telling you. I was exhausted to try and try again giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:18 am

Jo's blog:
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21017883,00.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:20 am

I don't like her final choice and truly think it's going to come back to bite her in the azz but seriously how does one not just LOVE JoJo? She has to be one of the most well spoken leads they have had and is just beautiful inside and out. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:22 am

Alanna wrote:Jo's blog:

'the "Jordan-James Great Poker Debacle of 2016"' cantstopl

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 am

IrelandRose wrote:

I know laugh out loud She's soooo low key snarky. I adore her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:16 pm

The wheels on the bus go round and round....and round and round and round #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @mfirestone12

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:31 pm

IrelandRose wrote:

Haha I just read her blog and thought the same thing, gotta love our girl Jojo....even she felt slighted with on her time with our BBJ because of the Poker Debacle, James brought up.....cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl