SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:19 am

jen689 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:When did MF tweet about Jojo doing something unbelievable? Or something along those lines.tia.
May 1st
@fleissmeister (twitter) JoJo just did something I can hardly believe... #TheBachelorette

May 4th
@fleissmeister (twitter) Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!! #TheBachelorette

In the bachelor bubble MF may have thought JoJo found true love. With all the accusations about Jordan after filming not so much JMO

I am pretty sure MF knows about Jordan's alleged ways before and during filming(nothing new to him) imo because they were included in the storyline(not here for the right reasons and cheating rumours)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:07 am

Chad is such a troll. Revenge of the exes is his game. He's hanging out with Grant's ex, Jen, on his snapchat laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:22 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chad is such a troll. Revenge of the exes is his game. He's hanging out with Grant's ex, Jen, on his snapchat laugh out loud

He is so immature...He should get a life and these exes no no
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:33 am

Di_ATL wrote:
HEA wrote:ahem... where is Luke? giggling cantstopl rofl

ETA: he is in austin at least yesterday The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 2498057887

Jojo in LA yesterday, Luke in Austin yesterday, not sure what the connection is scratch  

Jo just returned to Dallas sometime Friday evening. yes

austin is only few hours from dallas. yesterday is not a week ago.
it is possible that he was in dallas when she came back
stretchy but possible physically. I did not see any gig these coming days so far.

ps: laughing because it is a 0.001% possibility right now but I do not want to completely give up until he is officially gone even if everything say F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:30 am

If he's staying all week, maybe the MTA will film next weekend?  Or are he and MF still figuring out what kind of show for him to star in? laugh out loud

Chad Johnson‏ @realchadjohnson 20m
What's a good gym near Hollywood to get a week long pass at?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:44 am

MF probably checked him in at the state facility telling him it was a new resort ABC was sponsoring. There is a free gym there along with all you can eat psychotrophics, protein shakes and great deli. By the time the MTN films Chad will be like Bernie in Weekend at Bernies only still breathing. Chill town.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:MF probably checked him in at the state facility telling him it was a new resort ABC was sponsoring. There is a free gym there along with all you can eat psychotrophics, protein shakes and great deli. By the time the MTN films Chad will be like Bernie in Weekend at Bernies only still breathing. Chill town.

Ah Kasha, this is one of your best ever....I love it. cantstopl handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:35 am

@JBF    I found something for you to studdy handwave

Many more interesting stuffs not seen with Mario Lopez. I think you're gonna love it when she describes what she does not like in a man and what she likes.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:35 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:55 am

Good find NEA!!  She's doing good at being tight lipped and she is quick - not easy to trip up.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:04 am

SLA44 wrote:Good find NEA!!  She's doing good at being tight lipped and she is quick - not easy to trip up.

she does. she is quick. I wonder how many hours they spend rehearsal those interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:17 pm

They finally posted the "25 Things You Didn't Know About Me" for JoJo.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w212052

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

CH and JoJo at the RC tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHut2zKjlUE/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl