SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 pm

I am guessing Jordan moves to Dallas. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:38 pm

rhondam wrote:

The hardest thing to shop for....  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 1f60e  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 270c by @joelle_fletcher

She's so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 pm

While I would love it for a man to finally move for the woman, I think JoJo will be headed to the Chico area. Jordan seems to be at work almost every day and I would be pretty surprised if he walked away from that, especially since in his interview with Katie Nolan he mentioned how much he loves it. I think whatever role he got with the SEC Network is probably fairly minor and he can just travel to and from if needed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:25 am

Has this been posted??? She's so happy and cute!!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 Image56

And @Ash2214, I think she'll come to Chico too. He seems to love his job and Jo has already said she'll move for love. It'll be hard for her to leave Dallas and her family though, so I guess we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:35 am

Phone.in.hand. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

She was still with the girl she was shopping with last night, I assume she is JoJo's handler.  See her snaps at JoJo Fletcher Snaps IG

@joelle_fletcher
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:00 am

It's a bit weird she was still hanging out with the handler at 9 pm, if there's a SHV involved. Doesn't seem like they were on any urgent official business.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:18 am

mindless wrote:It's a bit weird she was still hanging out with the handler at 9 pm, if there's a SHV involved. Doesn't seem like they were on any urgent official business.
MTA is filming today. I think they were probably having to prepare for that/if something came up/needed to be near by/whatever. I think people assume they had a 24 hour safe house visit the night before and/or will have one after the MTA films today.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:23 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:It's a bit weird she was still hanging out with the handler at 9 pm, if there's a SHV involved. Doesn't seem like they were on any urgent official business.
MTA is today. I think they were probably having to prepare for that/if something came up,etc.

Agree. Let's watch BBJ's feet today and tonight. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 am

I kind of thought it wouldn't happen until after the taping wraps, tonight through maybe Tuesday so they could watch his HTD together if they want.  

Then again, maybe the harder epie is the FD's when he has to see the other guys put their baddy, smooth moves on his girl and are waiting until then.  Cause the people shoot would probably be around then or early in the next week, right?  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
MTA is today. I think they were probably having to prepare for that/if something came up,etc.

Agree.  Let's watch BBJ's feet today and tonight.  ;)

Jordan was in Sacramento at 9 pm last night. One girl tweeted a picture with him at that time (in his fan thread) and there is some other tweet of him 11 hrs ago (prob around 10 pm ? )  with him posing with 2 fangirls.  So no SHV last night.

Unless he was heading for the airport or something soon. The airport is 12 mins away from that location.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I kind of thought it wouldn't happen until after the taping wraps, tonight through maybe Tuesday so they could watch his HTD together if they want.  

Then again, maybe the harder epie is the FD's when he has to see the other guys put their baddy, smooth moves on his girl and are waiting until then.  Cause the people shoot would probably be around then or early in the next week, right?  Hugesmile

Maybe it will happen tonight or if they plan on filming the People shoot this week, then maybe early next week?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl