SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:34 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't know if this means anything, but JoJo's tweet to Emily and Amanda are tagged from LA.
I didn't notice that! Thanks for posting, lady. Just more/further confirmation it's most likely a shv before mta.

They've had so many visits!! Like double the previous Ette!

That's because she got her SHV time taken away after her big bad mistake. giggling Good thing Jordan & JoJo are playing by the rules! Or maybe it's cause they aren't big Snapchat users anyways.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by VV01 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 am

Someone is spotted. Going to MTA i guess

"@amanda_orozco
My mom talked and drank with Chase from The Bachelorette today at the airport"
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 am

Linds911 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't know if this means anything, but JoJo's tweet to Emily and Amanda are tagged from LA.
I didn't notice that! Thanks for posting, lady. Just more/further confirmation it's most likely a shv before mta.

They've had so many visits!! Like double the previous Ette!

That's because she got her SHV time taken away after her big bad mistake. giggling Good thing Jordan & JoJo are playing by the rules! Or maybe it's cause they aren't big Snapchat users anyways.
I didn't realize the show punished them with that. Welp.

I'm glad Jo is soooo well behaved in comparison with her sm and blogs, and gets to see her BBJ so much. She really needs to be the good girl to balance out his baddiness anyway laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:33 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Well, they can't be attached at the lips 24/7.  Gotta take a break sometime!  

Exactly. On the weekends we believe they've been together, they've both disappeared for hours at a time. They tend to hop on social media at the same time for a few minutes and disappear and don't resurface until hours later. There have been times too where we've gotten nothing from them for almost 24 hours.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebyrdie Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

1) This entire season has been all about the unicorn, which is interesting because the promos for the show never mentioned anything about JoJo's love for unicorns. She never posted a pic of a unicorn on her social media, even before Ben's season. Then Luke shows up and we see all of these references about JoJo finding her unicorn all over social media. IMO
2) I haven't seen one picture of JoJo and Jordan posted by the producers, but I've seen tons of Luke and JoJo (intimate moments that weren't shown during the episodes)
3) JoJo has posted several references to Luke on her Snapchat and Instagram - the photo of the unicorn on the first night of the season, another unicorn post a few weeks later. Then we see the snapchat post where she's listening to the Dan + Shay song from her and luke's date, a photo of her wearing Camo, and then more unicorn references from her photo shoot with Becca. If JoJo is currently with Jordan, that's a very strange way to profess your love of the person you're with - essentially she's making references to another man, Luke. Especially with the Dan and Say song. IMO the unicorn has nothing to do with JoJo herself (she's not a unicorn expert) and more to do with her and Luke together
4) Luke's mom's post of the fan video (Luke and JoJo) which has since been deleted

Now this show has been on for several seasons and I'm sure the producers have caught on to all of the Sleuthers and RS... is it possible that they are trying to trick America? I'm a woman in love and the passion I've seen from Luke and JoJo is the some of the most passion I've ever seen in the franchise. IMO. We know that JoJo is in LA, and apparently Luke is in LA. This could be an SHV for them as much as it could be for her and Jordan. I'm not counting Luke out until I actually see him exit this show. I'm just not convinced yet.

babiebyrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 pm

babiebyrdie wrote:This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

1) This entire season has been all about the unicorn, which is interesting because the promos for the show never mentioned anything about JoJo's love for unicorns. She never posted a pic of a unicorn on her social media, even before Ben's season. Then Luke shows up and we see all of these references about JoJo finding her unicorn all over social media. IMO
2) I haven't seen one picture of JoJo and Jordan posted by the producers, but I've seen tons of Luke and JoJo (intimate moments that weren't shown during the episodes)
3) JoJo has posted several references to Luke on her Snapchat and Instagram - the photo of the unicorn on the first night of the season, another unicorn post a few weeks later. Then we see the snapchat post where she's listening to the Dan + Shay song from her and luke's date, a photo of her wearing Camo, and then more unicorn references from her photo shoot with Becca. If JoJo is currently with Jordan, that's a very strange way to profess your love of the person you're with - essentially she's making references to another man, Luke. Especially with the Dan and Say song. IMO the unicorn has nothing to do with JoJo herself (she's not a unicorn expert) and more to do with her and Luke together
4) Luke's mom's post of the fan video (Luke and JoJo) which has since been deleted

Now this show has been on for several seasons and I'm sure the producers have caught on to all of the Sleuthers and RS... is it possible that they are trying to trick America? I'm a woman in love and the passion I've seen from Luke and JoJo is the some of the most passion I've ever seen in the franchise. IMO. We know that JoJo is in LA, and apparently Luke is in LA. This could be an SHV for them as much as it could be for her and Jordan. I'm not counting Luke out until I actually see him exit this show. I'm just not convinced yet.  

Jojo just wanted to jump Luke IMO.. He's her physical edit. All the JoJo stuff just seems like coincidences.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Quick question will they finally let Jojo sing like a canary this weekend to the press about how happy she is? Has she already done this? I haven't been following her interviews.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 pm

casjacknick wrote:Quick question will they finally let Jojo sing like a canary this weekend to the press about how happy she is? Has she already done this? I haven't been following her interviews.
In her post show interviews, she's just said she's very happy and would do it again.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 pm

If JoJo was with Jordan, she's not anymore. She snapped herself with a producer 30 minutes ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 pm

babiebyrdie wrote:This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

thumbsup The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 1377737533  You are not alone there and  :Welcome

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If JoJo was with Jordan, she's not anymore. She snapped herself with a producer 30 minutes ago.

Possibly getting ready for tomorrow?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If JoJo was with Jordan, she's not anymore. She snapped herself with a producer 30 minutes ago.

Possibly getting ready for tomorrow?  
Most likely. Looks like they're in a store.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl