SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:22 pm

@babiebyrdie Welcomeparty!

With the show, it's hard to never say never, but IMO, Luke's edit was to set him up for the bachelor lead becasue he's TPTB's top choice for who they want as lead.  IMO, there was chemistry between Jojo and Luke and they do have some feelings for each other, but it just wasn't meant to be.  IMO, from all the sleuthing done, there is nothing post season to indicate she could be his choice.  All signs point to Jordan, post season.  And IMO, on the show too based on her own attitudes, actions, thoughts and words.

There are tons of threads for this show and others, including both a Luke general thread for all forms of discussion and a fan thread for only happy, positive loving posts about Luke.  So look around and make yourself at home!  Hope you join in more discussions! Smiley

@bluwavz A simple like wasn't enough for that post! laugh out loud high five  sign heart  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 3806527698

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:32 pm

The hardest thing to shop for....  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 1f60e  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 270c by @joelle_fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:48 pm

^ She's so cute. And LOOK! Her hair is straight! For once! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:49 pm

She looks awesome!! Ahh Jo heartbeat Not sure what they're up to, but sometimes during shv the final couple meets with the producers for some media and fittings.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 pm

And gee she is doing the same sign with her fingers that Luke always does. hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 pm

The IG @caitymonster posted another pic of JoJo from today. I was right, she's a producer. That lady probs picked her up from the SHV laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:And gee she is doing the same sign with her fingers that Luke always does. hmmm
Almost everyone does the peace sign. It's equivalent to the duck lips.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Peace signs are universal.  And I honestly prefer those to duck lips!  Or so I hope (to being typical/standard), cause 1F did it all the time too.  And I don't think Jo would be the least bit interested in him, or at least I hope not!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Peace signs are universal.  And I honestly prefer those to duck lips!  Or so I hope (to being typical/standard), cause 1F did it all the time too.  And I don't think Jo would be the least bit interested in him, or at least I hope not!  laugh out loud

Take it easy folks and check this tweet out While Mike Fleiss is busy selling drama, he's proudly announcing the wedding of his daughter. Check link:
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/754034997032472576 "No drama on this show...They are truly in Love" Any hidden message here?

Below is the wedding registry Link
http://registry.theknot.com/devon-fleiss-patrick-martin-july-2016/11544543

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't know if this means anything, but JoJo's tweet to Emily and Amanda are tagged from LA.
I didn't notice that! Thanks for posting, lady. Just more/further confirmation it's most likely a shv before mta.

They've had so many visits!! Like double the previous Ette!

I noticed that. They are so lucky. Being good soldiers.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 pm

all BIP posts have been move to:

Nick viall BIP thread

Please discuss BIP in BIP Threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 pm

There's an interview with Becca on the YouTube channel "CelebSecretsTv" and she says she's trying to get JoJo to move to LA, but she doesn't think it's working laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl