SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:51 pm

I guess the cynic in me would say everybody is auditioning to be the next Bachelor.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Oh boy! Chad the ex is mad about the way ABC has portrayed him.

http://www.wetpaint.com/jojo-fletcher-ex-boyfriend-chad-rookstool-bachelorette-1503888/?postId=821800&socialTitle=&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=fnpg-bachelor&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=1467239440976030
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Haha  JBF your probably right!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Too bad, so sad, Chad. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Wow what a hard life Chad leads. Cry me a river.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm

From the above WP article.....Wouldn't it be a blast that Jordan doesn't trust Jojo! cantstopl

Apparently, the Dallas salon owner isn’t very happy with the way ABC portrayed him in the ep, with JoJo sobbing and denying his claims they rekindled their romance after she was dumped by Ben Higgins.

“Chad is pissed off,” the insider tells In Touch.

The source also claims the real estate developer has since apologized to her former beau since the episode’s airing.

The “friend” continues, “She blamed it all on producers. But she’d better be careful, because Chad still has all the texts from her — and he’s willing to use them against her to prove she’s lying!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:14 pm

At first I thought you all were talking about Chad Johnson laugh out loud

Anyway, that magazine is In Touch. Aka:not reliable. As usual. Unless it for interviews laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:16 pm

JBF wrote:I guess the cynic in me would say everybody is auditioning to be the next Bachelor.
Including her ex. cantstopl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:19 pm

JBF wrote:I guess the cynic in me would say everybody is auditioning to be the next Bachelor.

You are not cynic. you are a realist.
and it is okay for all those contestant to think that way: adventure (most never went outside the US), exposure for their current career and the oportunity to get paid and kiss girls for weeks............... and in the last line: maybe find the love of their next 3-6 months.... and in post scriptum a tiny warning note saying: potential future wife

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

HEA wrote:

You are not cynic. you are a realist.
and it is okay for all those contestant to think that way: adventure (most never went outside the US), exposure for their current career and the oportunity to get paid and kiss girls for weeks............... and in the last line: maybe find the love of their next 3-6 months.... and in post scriptum a tiny warning note saying: potential future wife

All joking aside, that unicorn she parades is such a blatant giveaway if our speculations for this season are correct.

nd4reality wrote:
Including her ex. cantstopl

Basically he is playing the role of Bentley this season. I often wondered how much $$$ Bentley received for every episode he *appeared* on in Ashley's season. For six episodes straight, he dominated all "recap" footage and she mentioned his name every five minutes.

This season they consolidated Chad Number 2 to just one episode.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Luke said in his intro vid, he bought the boots for Caila, so he hoped they would fit JoJo. Just setting the facts straight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke said in his intro vid, he bought the boots for Caila, so he hoped they would fit JoJo. Just setting the facts straight.

Really? I don't remember that at all. In the glamour video, he just said he bought them for "her". He never mentioned any name..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl