SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am

JBF wrote:

All joking aside, that unicorn she parades is such a blatant giveaway if our speculations for this season are correct.

snipped

Basically he is playing the role of Bentley this season. I often wondered how much $$$ Bentley received for every episode he *appeared* on in Ashley's season. For six episodes straight, he dominated all "recap" footage and she mentioned his name every five minutes.

This season they consolidated Chad Number 2 to just one episode.

of course i agree about the unicorn. now is the time that lead is tired of waiting and should gush in public a little bit.

I think I remember this rumor that bentley came back in HK for a week paid vacay or it was maybe some gossips because the segment was totally borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring except of the banana and a way for ashley to end this embarrassing duck and mean comments and slap the door to bentley the jerk

--

talking about media

is it robby or another ???

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Ouch11
jojo twitter thru her likes

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:51 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Luke said in his intro vid, he bought the boots for Caila, so he hoped they would fit JoJo. Just setting the facts straight.

Really? I don't remember that at all. In the glamour video, he just said he bought them for "her". He never mentioned any name..

You're correct Len. I just went and watched it. Also, in that same article, he said he was hoping it was JoJo as they didn't know who it was yet and according to Chad and now the US Weekly article in regards to Jordan, the guys didn't know who it was going to be for sure until the ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:59 am

sorry I am confused.

he came on a well prepared prods entrance with a horse/unicorn

he could have buy the boots between AFTR and the premiere?

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:01 am

HEA, I don't know who it is, but one pattern I am starting to notice in the Bachelorettes is that she will dump the guys genuinely "for" her early enough so that her final three will include two that she can feel "safe" with in the fantasy suite and not make her F1 jealous. If they only want to be on TV, all the more power to them. giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:05 am

JBF wrote:HEA, I don't know who it is, but one pattern I am starting to notice in the Bachelorettes is that she will dump the guys genuinely "for" her early enough so that her final three will include two that she can feel "safe" with in the fantasy suite and not make her F1 jealous. If they only want to be on TV, all the more power to them. giggling

then we are still at luke F1 or F4 theory.

but the possible come back means 4 fantasy dates right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Luke said in his intro vid, he bought the boots for Caila, so he hoped they would fit JoJo. Just setting the facts straight.

Really? I don't remember that at all. In the glamour video, he just said he bought them for "her". He never mentioned any name..

You're correct Len. I just went and watched it. Also, in that same article, he said he was hoping it was JoJo as they didn't know who it was yet and according to Chad and now the US Weekly article in regards to Jordan, the guys didn't know who it was going to be for sure until the ATFR.
Thanks for double checking!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:31 am

HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:HEA, I don't know who it is, but one pattern I am starting to notice in the Bachelorettes is that she will dump the guys genuinely "for" her early enough so that her final three will include two that she can feel "safe" with in the fantasy suite and not make her F1 jealous. If they only want to be on TV, all the more power to them. giggling

then we are still at luke F1 or F4 theory.

but the possible come back means 4 fantasy dates right?

Possible come back means nothing in regards to a fantasy date. Regardless, my point is not written in stone. Shawn was put to the test with Bachelor Nation being told on screen about Kaitlyn and Nick (regardless if it was true or not considering how ridiculous it all looked with a closed door and subtitles.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:

I don't have access to previous epi's but I know he said that in his intro vid, and said he hoped they'd fit JoJo. Later confirmed by Chad.

Luke Pell
‏@Luke__Pell
If the boot fits
Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson  Jun 5
Chad Johnson Retweeted Luke Pell
Chances are they don't fit since you bought them and signed up b4 u knew Joelle was the bachelorette LOL #truthbomb

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 am

^ I don't think Luke ever mentioned Caila in his intro on the first episode. He may have said something else, but the word Caila wasn't it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 am

and luke answered

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Tellme10
luke twitter

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I don't think Luke ever mentioned Caila in his intro on the first episode. He may have said something else, but the word Caila wasn't it.

IMO.

I could not trust or believe Chad much at that point and take his word for granted..... JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I don't have access to previous epi's but I know he said that in his intro vid, and said he hoped they'd fit JoJo. Later confirmed by Chad.

Luke Pell
‏@Luke__Pell
If the boot fits
Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson  Jun 5
Chad Johnson Retweeted Luke Pell
Chances are they don't fit since you bought them and signed up b4 u knew Joelle was the bachelorette LOL #truthbomb

In his intro video in the first episode? I don't recall him mentioning Caila in the first episode in his intro video. He simply just gave the boots to JoJo and he hoped they reminded her of home (Texas).

In the Glamour video, he said he bought the boots for the bachelorette and since he didn't know who it was, he hoped they fit her. In the print of the article, they asked him who caught his eye during Ben's season and he said JoJo and talked about what he liked in her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 am

can someone tells me why it is important that luke knew it was jojo or not about the boots? thanks
because no matter what, he was gentleman and kind enough to bring a gift to the ette no matter who

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl