SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:24 am

I'll make S/C's of this new preview as soon as it's up on TenPlay! Looks like we'll have plenty to sleuth with  yes

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:24 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my god. My brain just exploded

I'm going to be up late screencap ping hey
So hard to tell who was who in those shots!

So many kisses. I think I caught Megan's farewell though. And who the hell was in the bathtub with him?
Yes! The bathtub one I had no idea!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:24 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kiara is the worst! calling people peasant?? no
Yes, it is confirmed, Keira is the worst! I'm sure she thinks she is Queen Laurina 2.0, but she has no class at all.

She is a cheap Laurina fake
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kiara is the worst! calling people peasant?? no
Yes, it is confirmed, Keira is the worst! I'm sure she thinks she is Queen Laurina 2.0, but she has no class at all.

Laurina wasn't mean though. She called Blake out but didn't call the girls names like Kiera is doing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:27 am

I taped it. Names coming shortly
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Laurina wasn't mean though. She called Blake out but didn't call the girls names like Kiera is doing
IA, I think Laurina is great (hence my username and avatar), but she had presence, and was remembered, and I think that's what Keira's aiming for, but she's doing all wrong because she's not a good person.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling!)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:34 am

Extended promo -
Rachael boat date
Alex red Ferrari
Speed boat
Dirt bike
Kiki single date
Yacht I think Alex
Faith speed boat date
Opens in the bush
Kiera wicked witch date
Faith pool part of a group date
Final 6 date actually 7 girls in shot
Olena and Alex and Richie on go carts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

IA, I think Laurina is great (hence my username and avatar), but she had presence, and was remembered, and I think that's what Keira's aiming for, but she's doing all wrong because she's not a good person.
ITA! Emily tried to be like her and failed and looks like Kiera is trying to and failing miserably as well. I loved Laurina she was fantastic tv and a great person too. Kiera from her snapchat seems exactly like how she is on tv which is not very nice hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:37 am

Hi, so looking forward to the preview screen shots..thanks in advance. IMO Richie nervousness with Olena reminded me of what he was like with Sam..wanted to kiss her but too nervous. It looked like she featured in a lot of the screen shots and she was also last out of the Limo, had romantic music and Richie was "she a total babe"!!! Is everyone certain she can not be F1??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 am

Extended promo part 2
- Nikki vintage car
Rachael single date white dress
Archery date
Kiera exploding (she is going to be the most hated person I. The country)
All girls crying at Rose ceremony
Alex outside crying
Saying goodbye(?) to Megan
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:46 am

Extended promo 3 'power of true love'
Kiera date
Kiki dance group date
Alex single kiss date
Same single Rachael date white dress
Kiss Alex
Looks like HTD Rachael walking on the beach
Kissing someone maybe olena or Alex
Kissing Rachael. Different date
Kissing faith on the head
Kissing Nikki at barn date (same date as Kiki dance)
Kissing Megan
Date with olena
Bathtub with alex(?)
Dancing noni group date
Picnic with faith(?)
Kissing Alex Bach pad
Kissing olena
Kissing faith
Love heart in sand Rachael
Girl saying I love you bracelet on right arm. I think short or shortish. I looks like Richie bends forward to kiss her

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 am

I think the girl at the end is quite flat chested? I can't see properly
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha