SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:10 am

Rose ceremony time! 2 to leave.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:12 am

Sasha (Sam's F1) is tweeting about the episodes and he is hilarious! cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

‏@SashaMielczarek
Keira definitely has this in the bag [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:16 am

This is where Laura goes out. No wonder she was bitter and spilled to media
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:18 am

RC:

Rachael first rose!
Georgia
Noni
Kiera
Alex
Faith
Kiki
Sasha
Megan
? not sure if I missed one
Tiffany
Eliza
Tolyna
Marja
Sophie

Mia and Laura eliminated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 am

Well Laura was telling a bunch of rubbish to the media once she left. Richie is a G-rated lead and total gentleman.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 am

Oh my god. My brain just exploded

I'm going to be up late screencap ping hey

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 am

Preview of weeks to come:

Lots of new s/caps! Will need to sleuth!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:21 am

Kiara is the worst! calling people peasant?? no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:21 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my god. My brain just exploded

So hard to tell who was who in those shots!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:22 am

Whoa this preview has so much in it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my god. My brain just exploded

So hard to tell who was who in those shots!

So many kisses. I think I caught Megan's farewell though. And who the hell was in the bathtub with him?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kiara is the worst! calling people peasant?? no
Yes, it is confirmed, Keira is the worst! I'm sure she thinks she is Queen Laurina 2.0, but she has no class at all.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha