SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:26 am

What if Nick likes them young and requested that age range? LOL. I mean highly unlikely he has that much say, but you never know!

california90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:18 pm

According to RS, Michele Fitzgerald confirmed on RHAP that she only went to a Bachelor casting event to support a friend, so that chapter of sleuthing/speculation is closed.

Oh well, I have Leila to root for now, so it's cool Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:04 pm

More than half the girls we have threads for aren't even on the show/have been active on SM. Boo. Although if there is absolute proof they're not on the show, we should get rid of their threads.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:18 pm

GA will take care of that when it is shown they are not on the show. It's done every season for all franchises.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:01 pm

A member here found and told me about this potential candidate:

Name: Regina Wells
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ONLY because it's Nick... You only have one life to live. Might as well take risks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw from this post that she is 23, and will be 24 by the time the show airs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:14 pm

She looks beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Very attractive!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:22 pm

julychild wrote:A member here found and told me about this potential candidate:

Name: Regina Wells
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube

ONLY because it's Nick... You only have one life to live. Might as well take risks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw from this post that she is 23, and will be 24 by the time the show airs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she's beautiful

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlan
@kaitlanmarie
26--zookeeper:animal trainer
Kaitlan ‏@kaitlanmarie  2m2 minutes ago
I'm coming for you @Luke__Pell  ! audition down, here's hoping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source

I was looking for something in this thread and came across this. I didn't create a thread, not sure, maybe because she is a Luke fan, but she has not tweeted since Aug 20th. I haven't checked anything else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 am

This person is on the show
Jasmine Goode

I may have another one too

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:30 am

Mr Write wrote:This person is on the show
Jasmine Goode

I may have another one too

clapping!

I think she might be the girl in the shorter red dress (sitting on the right), in the pic MF tweeted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:36 am

Yes - I think so too

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc