SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Eh, I enjoy Olivia Munn as an actress, think Jordan is over-rated, and IMO can't wait for this whole thing to be over and onto BIP where I actually like some of the folks. Poor JoJo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Jo looked like she was about to cry during that whole talk and totally shocked/surprised. Especially because she's in a mixed family with 4 much older siblings who all seem to get along and totally adore her, their baby sis. Yeah I'm sure she can't relate to all the subtweeting and not talking. On the bright side, I'm sure she'll be supportive of BBJ now that she's around though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:48 pm

That was something I was wondering so Jojo's the youngest then? Is Jordan also the youngest or is it Luke? It would be interesting to me if Jordan was also the youngest; I studied sibling order in my psych class in college, the entire theory of course is flawed but I wondered if they were both the youngest in their families.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Jordan is the youngest
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:51 pm

^^ Jordan is the youngest, Aaron is the middle child and Luke is the oldest.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:52 pm

For some reason, I feel sorry for Aaron. I get the impression that Jordan is attaching his lack of success in NFL or whatever on being compared to his older brother. Jordan has a narrow minded approach to life which is sad.

If Jordan wanted to be competitive in the NFL, What about being better than his brother, the Manning brothers, Brady, Wilson? Payton Manning's younger brother Eli is talented enough to play in the NFL. How come Eli wasn't cut by teams for just being compared to his older brother of Payton?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:54 pm

I don't know that Olivia isn't doing this, but if it was my husband I would be doing whatever I could to encourage him to make things right with his family. I know he can't be happy with the situation, or I don't think he is. Everyone needs to stop trying to be a right fighter and step up and be the one to start the healing. I'm sure a good heart to heart, and maybe a little yelling back and forth, could clear the air. They are family, and what I assume was once a close family.

Come on Rodgers family, we are rooting for you!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Can someone clarify for me JoJo's sibbling situation? I know she's the youngest and all (most?) of her siblings are half siblings. The older brothers, Matt and Ben I get. Do they "belong" to her mom or dad? Didn't she also have a sister (or maybe 2) that kind of fled to the background of her hometown? How do they fit?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Thank you Elon and Mommyof1. I think Jojo and Jordan do show a lot of the characteristics of the youngest child: they are both charming and outgoing which are the major traits of a youngest child. The whole theory has been debunked anyway but if any of it is true they should get along really well. Although it may seem as if Jojo would be dependent on Jordan from what I've seen on the show they will probably depend on each other instead. As the youngest Jojo will I think better understand Jordan's jealousy/vulnerability when it comes to his brother, she might have had some of that too considering how accomplished her older siblings are.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:Can someone clarify for me JoJo's sibbling situation? I know she's the youngest and all (most?) of her siblings are half siblings. The older brothers, Matt and Ben I get. Do they "belong" to her mom or dad? Didn't she also have a sister (or maybe 2) that kind of fled to the background of her hometown? How do they fit?
Peter and Rachel are her dads from his first marriage, Matt and Ben are her moms from her first marriage. Baby Jo is the only one from this second marriage for both parents.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:00 pm

casjacknick wrote:Thank you Elon and Mommyof1. I think Jojo and Jordan do show a lot of the characteristics of the youngest child: they are both charming and outgoing which are the major traits of a youngest child. The whole theory has been debunked anyway but if any of it is true they should get along really well. Although it may seem as if Jojo would be dependent on Jordan from what I've seen on the show they will probably depend on each other instead. As the youngest Jojo will I think better understand Jordan's jealousy/vulnerability when it comes to his brother, she might have had some of that too considering how accomplished her older siblings are.

I love birth order theory! Fun. Smiley

I do think Jo and Jo seem very similar in a lot of ways. He's definitely most compatible with her out of her dudes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can someone clarify for me JoJo's sibbling situation? I know she's the youngest and all (most?) of her siblings are half siblings. The older brothers, Matt and Ben I get. Do they "belong" to her mom or dad? Didn't she also have a sister (or maybe 2) that kind of fled to the background of her hometown? How do they fit?
Peter and Rachel are her dads from his first marriage, Matt and Ben are her moms from her first marriage. Baby Jo is the only one from this second marriage for both parents.

Gotcha!! Thanks!!!

JoJo is like my friend - a lethal combination of baby and only child! Haha. Doted on and loved.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold