SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I did a little digging, the last conversation between Jordan and Olivia munn was on Feb 24,2015, telling him to get a girl that said she had a crush on Jordan on TMZ . This shows that even after the cheating/break up with Jordan's ex who is Olivia's bestie, Jordan and Olivia were still friendly.

https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/status/571033135380619264
https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/status/562386839873396736
https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/status/562416915830673409

Note: Twitter links are tweets from Olivia to Jordan as of Feb 26 ,2015

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can someone clarify for me JoJo's sibbling situation? I know she's the youngest and all (most?) of her siblings are half siblings. The older brothers, Matt and Ben I get. Do they "belong" to her mom or dad? Didn't she also have a sister (or maybe 2) that kind of fled to the background of her hometown? How do they fit?
Peter and Rachel are her dads from his first marriage, Matt and Ben are her moms from her first marriage. Baby Jo is the only one from this second marriage for both parents.

Gotcha!! Thanks!!!

JoJo is like my friend - a lethal combination of baby and only child! Haha. Doted on and loved.
Right?? And a very wealthy, well connected family too and a stunningly beautiful girl. I'd expect her to be he!! on wheels with no locus of compassion or kindness but she's just the opposite. It's quite amazing to me.

And I like the birth order theory too. Just mindless fun but fun nonetheless. Initially I thought Jo would look to her SO to fully support her needs but she seems to be very open and giving to BBJ so I'm happy to see their dynamic.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Dessler wrote:I did a little digging, the last conversation between Jordan and Olivia munn was on Feb 24,2015, telling him to get a girl that said she had a crush on Jordan on TMZ . This shows that even after the cheating/break up with Jordan's ex who is Olivia's bestie, Jordan and Olivia were still friendly.

Great sleuthing, Dessler! This makes me even more sad for them! sad
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Dessler wrote:I did a little digging, the last conversation between Jordan and Olivia munn was on Feb 24,2015, telling him to get a girl that said she had a crush on Jordan on TMZ . This shows that even after the cheating/break up with Jordan's ex who is Olivia's bestie, Jordan and Olivia were still friendly.

So wait, Olivia isn't the heartless beotch some seem to say she is and totally responsible for the rift? Shocking.

At this point she and Aaron had been together almost a year. Just for a frame of reference.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:17 pm

So wait, she tweeted to BBJ once and now we know root cause of the family rift isn't her? It's a tweet, not the Taj Mahal she ordered built to honor the family.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can someone clarify for me JoJo's sibbling situation? I know she's the youngest and all (most?) of her siblings are half siblings. The older brothers, Matt and Ben I get. Do they "belong" to her mom or dad? Didn't she also have a sister (or maybe 2) that kind of fled to the background of her hometown? How do they fit?
Peter and Rachel are her dads from his first marriage, Matt and Ben are her moms from her first marriage. Baby Jo is the only one from this second marriage for both parents.

Not only is it really nice that JoJo is super close with her four siblings, but Rachel and Peter are also very close to Ben and Matt who are their step siblings. Matt and Ben were groomsmen in Peter's wedding. JoJo also appears to be very close to her four siblings significant others, which is really nice too.

Jordan will be joining a very supportive and close group. That will be great for him. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

i posted the links just to give an idea of when they stopped talking not to make assumptions on the cause of their rift. None of us will ever know what happened, there will always be 2 sides to the story so i prefer not to make assumptions IMO

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Alanna wrote:So wait, she tweeted to BBJ once and now we know root cause of the family rift isn't her? It's a tweet, not the Taj Mahal she ordered built to honor the family.

Some seem to lay all the blame on her and that she basically was never interacting or with his family. This shows otherwise and that the rift didn't start when she started dating Aaron. It happened almost a year after that point it seems.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:So wait, she tweeted to BBJ once and now we know root cause of the family rift isn't her? It's a tweet, not the Taj Mahal she ordered built to honor the family.

Some seem to lay all the blame on her and that she basically was never interacting or with his family. This shows otherwise and that the rift didn't start when she started dating Aaron. It happened almost a year after that point it seems.
I don't know Olivia and much less what appears to be the second coming of all that is holy, Aaron, from my left foot, but who knows what went down? A tweet means literally nothing imo. I'm so sick of talking about them, I need to ban myself from speaking/typing their names from my vocab laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:30 pm

So, was the falling out around the time of the sex confession from Olivia? question
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Not only is it really nice that JoJo is super close with her four siblings, but Rachel and Peter are also very close to Ben and Matt who are their step siblings. Matt and Ben were groomsmen in Peter's wedding. JoJo also appears to be very close to her four siblings significant others, which is really nice too.

Jordan will be joining a very supportive and close group. That will be great for him. IMO.
Yes, JoJo is very close to her brothers girlfriends, Mindy and Mallory. And seems to be close to her brothers wife, Emily. Not only is she close to her siblings and their significant others. But she has a few cousins and aunts she's very close to as well. On this season's premiere, they all gathered together and were wearing unicorn shirts with a cute little slogan (via Ben Patton's IG.) laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Chris Harrison did a radio show yesterday and commented on the situation.

http://gottlieb.radio.cbssports.com/audio/the-doug-gottlieb-show/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold