SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:44 pm

^ That may be some opinions of people.

Chris and Witney lasted what, two or three months, post show airing? I see JoJo and Jordan lasting longer than that, whether or not it's forever. They both seem pretty loved up right now and  if that fades for whatever reason, I see them trying to stick together longer IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That may be some opinions of people.

Chris and Witney lasted what, two or three months, post show airing? I see JoJo and Jordan lasting longer than that, whether or not it's forever. They both seem pretty loved up right now and  if that fades for whatever reason, I see them trying to stick together longer IMO.
Yeah they have something to prove. I think they'll last at least until the next Ette. We'll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
umngirl wrote:I knew this was coming thanks to Packers training camp starting, but he gave the answer you'd expect from a seasoned professional. And laugh out loud that he called it a competition.

http://m.wisn.com/news/aaron-rodgers-mum-on-relationship-with-brother-jordan-rodgers/40891874

Interesting that he said "...wish him well in the competition" as if he was contestant on Survivor or Amazing Race. Imo, Aaron perception is that he is there to compete vs. find love.
The f1 has been referred to as "the winner" many times in the past and the F2 "the runner up". So it's not unusual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
umngirl wrote:I knew this was coming thanks to Packers training camp starting, but he gave the answer you'd expect from a seasoned professional. And laugh out loud that he called it a competition.

http://m.wisn.com/news/aaron-rodgers-mum-on-relationship-with-brother-jordan-rodgers/40891874

Interesting that he said "...wish him well in the competition" as if he was contestant on Survivor or Amazing Race. Imo, Aaron perception is that he is there to compete vs. find love.
The f1 has been referred to as "the winner" many times in the past and the F2 "the runner up". So it's not unusual.

To add to your comment Kasha, we also refer to them as "contestants".

I dont think he was implying anything other than what he said, he wished his brother well on the show.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:23 am

Aaron:

"As far as those kinds of things go, I've always found that it's a little inappropriate to talk publicly about some family matters, so I'm just -- I'm not going to speak on those things, but I wish him well in the competition," he said.
:yes:

Imo, this is exactly how Jordy sees things, a competition that he doesn't want to lose . :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:39 am

From RS's blog today:

We’re days away from the finale, and thank God for that. US Weekly can throw all the misdirection they want at you, but it doesn’t change what I reported back on May 19th. JoJo got engaged to Jordan. Are they still together now? Well, that’s the million dollar question. There’s been a lot of chatter surrounding these two for the last month. I will say this: If come Monday these two tell us on the ATFR they’re no longer together, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. And if they are together, I think they might just be telling us that to protect their pride. There’s just too many things I’ve heard over the past 3-4 weeks or so that suggest everything is perfect in their world and they are ignoring all the those who are not fans. Whatever the case may be though, this doesn’t change what happened in Thailand. Nor does that leave the door open for any of the other guys. She’s not running back to Chase, or Luke, or Robby either. We’ll get our answer on Monday, but even a declaration of “Oh, we’re great. We don’t pay attention to the rumors and stuff,” I’d take with a grain of salt because, well, I don’t think that’s the case.

I know I told you yesterday that this is commonplace. I hear stuff like this every season about the final couple while the show is airing, and it never ends up being true. But this has been coming too loud and too often to ignore. I trust these sources who have told me this. Put it this way, I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing. And lets just say some of these people are pretty close to the situation. This shouldn’t surprise anyone because, well, this is the same song I’ve been preaching to you since April. So lets see what they present to us on Monday. Anything along the lines of, “We’re great, things couldn’t be better” I will call B.S. on. To me, there’s just too many signs I’ve been given pointing to it being over, and the sources who have told me things don’t have anything to gain by telling me they’re broken up. Sorry to leave you in such suspense for the weekend, but I’m just telling you what I’ve been hearing. So just know that heading in to Monday night. It doesn’t look good for these two.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:58 am

deleted

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:08 am

Maybe he meant to say everything is not perfect in their world? I was confused on that part too since he says he hasn't been hearing things are great or working perfectly for them in the second paragraph.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:10 am

laugh out loud Steve!! He's waiting by the door for this breakup so he can run streaking through the streets celebrating. 

I'm beginning to root for them primarily to spite Steve now. Screw my girl's happiness. It's all about Steve.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:20 am

I'm confused. On his video chat a week ago he said he's heard the same stuff he hears about every couple, which is some say they're together and some say they're not, but he doesn't know what's true and what's not, so either he got something this week that makes him believe they're not or he's exaggerating from what he said a week ago. He's always changing stories. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

bluwavz wrote:Maybe he meant to say everything is not perfect in their world? I was confused on that part too since he says he hasn't been hearing things are great or working perfectly for them in the second paragraph.

deleted

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm confused. On his video chat a week ago he said he's heard the same stuff he hears about every couple, which is some say they're together and some say they're not, but he doesn't know what's true and what's not, so either he got something this week that makes him believe they're not or he's exaggerating from what he said a week ago. He's always changing stories. IMO
I think it's also a part of wish fulfillment. Like anyone, he wants to be right and he really, really wants to be right about BBJ.

Anyway. I need to go by Jo and her crew. I don't think she's the type of woman who would be able to put on a happy front and joke about thinking 4 hours is too long not to talk to her bf if there were real, actual serious issues with him right now. And I don't even want to think about what Becca and Kathy would be posting about him on sm if he was hurting Jo. As always, time will tell! I don't think Steve knows anything more than he did last week, but I think he's pulling hard for a breakup and it's clouding his "unbiased" reporting to us, the illiterate, unwashed and moronic masses laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold