SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by SeekAny Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:23 pm

She's been putting on quite the act then if this has all been a facade. People's true colors show by now. Lauren's have. She's a sweetheart. The wording on her blog is spot on, just a girl trying to spread a little kindness in the world. All around class act since the show has filmed. Like her or not it's hard for me to see all of this as an act and she's this horrible person underneath the surface. Her family's too awesome, Ben and his family are in that same boat, and they both seem to have some pretty good down to earth friends that have taken to Lauren rather quickly. They may be the most boring couple on earth to some, but Ben and Lauren are as genuine as it gets on a show like this in my book.

Last edited by SeekAny on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by KB_Mom Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:29 pm

If Lauren has been able to "fake" the consistent sweetness I see in her, she should move to LA, get an agent and start collecting Emmys and Oscars because she is one helluva actress.

The only thing I see Lauren having in common with Amanduh is they both have blond hair.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 pm

I love that whilst defending herself, Lauren never talks crap about her haterz. She doesn't stoop to their level like I have seen from others in this franchise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 pm

^except she swore one time  on her Ig to some of these mean people laugh out loud. Which I do get it why she did it giggling . I don't think Lauren is special . I think what you see is what you get abt her.That must be why they have this kind of vibes with her. It is okay because she knows herself and her man which is all that matters.jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:12 am

I agree, she is not a horrible person, never thought she is, just thought she is not the sweet next door girl. I completely agree she is the "what you see is what you get" type of girl, and all I see is arrogance together with "I'm above you all" attitude covered by "I'm a reserved person" mask.

I can't prove what I see and why I see her different from the majority, but this image of her has never changed, no matter how hard I try to find something to like about her. I really can't. Together with the fact that she is close with Amanda and the Twins in the house, that said something about her. This could be another surface level mean girl clan.

All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 am

Sorry for the double post.
Not that I dislike "boring" contestants/couple, just like Chres, they are one of my fav couple. I simply don't think Lauren B is boring at all, IMO, she has the sassy character in her which is still being well covered. I would rather see that side of her though, at least give me something real. But now, all I see is a girl trying to mold herself to fit into The Bachelor's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 am

I don't think she's trying to mold into any other life but to hers and Ben's in Denver. She has a tight group of friends outside of the franchise, she spends a lot of time with her family, and she has the additional new friends from the show. I don't know exactly how she is trying to mold herself into the bachelor life? Jmo.

I'm interested to see what this meeting with CH was about.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:10 am

Lauren is a sweetheart. I see zero phoniness in her at all. Ben and Lauren are legitimately good kind hearted people...who have been exemplary in blending their lives together.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 am

These two have proven time and time again, they are living their life the way they want. Their next project, renovating a home for someone in need is another example of their sincerity in life to help others. She moved to Denver, has a nice circle of friends, is involved in a lot of community events, all without the bachelor family.

They are well liked by many, Ben had a good season, IMO The Bachelor will be part of their life in one way or another. They are invited to social events, ATFR, Ben taping Family Feud, etc, because he was TB. They will probably IMO have a televised wedding, again because he had a good season, but I don't see them hanging around with Bachelor Alumni as often as some other contestants. Nothing wrong with that, but they IMO are the ones who hang out with the former's the least.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 am

Ch was in Denver yesterday and met them too. Wonder what it is ? Maybe about their big day? Or whatsoever.

Chris Harrison (@chrisbharrison)
15/08/16 16:00
Great day in Denver with @LaurenBushnell3 and @benhiggi Can't wait to announce what we discussed! Now back to @MillionaireTV #Vegas

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:03 am

I don't think Amanda or the twins are mean girls. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE describes them as incredibly nice, kind, sweet. Yes, I think the twins are immature (mostly Emily. I decided last night that Haley is usually a voice of reason and gets a bad rap by proxy). Yes, I think Amanda isn't the brightest bulb and makes poor choices. But this does not a mean girl make. Lauren has proven to me to be all class and grace. She's a good egg. And besides, if you are who your friend's are, Ben is largely regarded as super high quality, especially for this show's standard. Literally one of the best. And he's Lauren's best friend and he's building a life with her. Lauren spends day, after day, after day with Ben. She's seen Amanda once since the finale, the twins like twice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:17 am

What I've been reading in the BIP threads, confirms to me, the twins are mean.

Some of the SM that they are liking is not something Lauren would ever do IMHO.

You can be friends with people, but not necessarily like some of the choices they make.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq