SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:38 am

I've never gotten a mean vibe from Lauren. She seems to be a sweet girl. She definitely seems to be a mature person in a lot of aspects. I give her props (JoJo too) for the way she publicly handled the double I love you fiasco as I don't think a lot of people that go on this show would have handled it the same way. Also, it takes a lot for a person to be willing to pick up their life and move to be with someone, let alone someone that in reality, they don't really fully know in a city where they don't know anyone.

Do I think she's a bit dull? Yes. Do I think she needs chill with the weird face selfies with all of that make up? Yes, it will lessen the amount of hate she gets since she does look different in those pictures. Do I think it's crazy that they're filming another reality television show where it seems they're being filmed very frequently so soon into their public relationship? Yes.

Just like with any couple from this show and with any contestant that seems nice enough, I wish them well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 am

Those twins are nasty pieces of work IMO. But the same can be said about JJ Lane and Ben is close friends with him. Most people have had a crappy friend so I have to believe there is some good there I am just not seeing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 am

Lauren is a sweet person. She reminds me of myself personality wise, which makes me  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 3806527698 So YES, I'm boring and dull too, I guess (I KNOW.) handwave giggling But in all seriousness, I'm just introverted and easygoing. So I believe Lauren is most likely the same. As is Ben. I don't think any of us are 'life of the party' type people. And personally, I'm more than okay with that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:14 pm

I wouldn't say they are boring and dull. I'm interested in knowing what are they suppose to do to not be boring and dull?

They are very active. They are involved in a variety of different events. Their every day life consists of doing things that I normally wouldn't do which is be online, work, clean house, take care of my dogs, go to meetings, look after clients. Maybe it's boring for some but I feel like it's a busy life for me, I can't imagine them. They always seem to be doing something different and fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't say they are boring and dull. I'm interested in knowing what are they suppose to do to not be boring and dull?

They are very active. They are involved in a variety of different events. Their every day life consists of doing things that I normally wouldn't do which is be online, work, clean house, take care of my dogs, go to meetings, look after clients. Maybe it's boring for some but I feel like it's a busy life for me, I can't imagine them. They always seem to be doing something different and fun.
I think when people say they are boring and dull, they mean their PERSONALITIES. I wouldn't say they're the most exciting people, honestly. Though again, I feel that I have the exact same personality as well. And I even refer to myself as boring at times, so, it is what it is. Everyone is different for a reason. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Boring and dull sometimes gets used to describe those who are not OTT. I quite like them! (Duh, see avi laugh out loud)

I'm sure they aren't the exact same people we see on TV all the time. Maybe they kick back when they're with family and friends.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Boring and dull sometimes gets used to describe those who are not OTT. I quite like them! (Duh, see avi laugh out loud)
BUT those that are NOT boring and dull aren't automatically OTT either. Actually, in a recent course I took, it was said (by research obviously), that 90% of society are extroverted (as in not boring or dull laugh out loud ) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:28 pm

The word dull for me in regards to Lauren simply means this:

I didn't see much personality from her on Ben's season. She seemed very basic. To quote Evan from last night, every time she talked it was like words were flowing out, but there wasn't many deep thoughts. It was very surface level. I never really saw any deep conversations between the two or perhaps that was just skewered by the way she speaks and the usage of the word like. I'm basing my opinion off of what I saw on the show since I don't know her personally. She did always appear to be sweet and nice.

I don't tie boring and dull together because it's obvious Lauren knows how to have fun and enjoy herself/life. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Yeah, I guess it doesn't translate across as blatantly as it has for other couples. I follow Lauren on snap and I find it hard to read them, maybe that's how they like it? IDK.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The word dull for me in regards to Lauren simply means this:

I didn't see much personality from her on Ben's season. She seemed very basic. To quote Evan from last night, every time she talked it was like words were flowing out, but there wasn't many deep thoughts. It was very surface level. I never really saw any deep conversations between the two or perhaps that was just skewered by the way she speaks and the usage of the word like. I'm basing my opinion off of what I saw on the show since I don't know her personally. She did always appear to be sweet and nice.

I don't tie boring and dull together because it's obvious Lauren knows how to have fun and enjoy herself/life. IMO
I think she's normal overall, not boring but not exciting, but I think a lot of what you said has to do with her voice. She has a very California bubbly girl way of speaking and I flat out don't like it (sorry :P) Tone of voice honestly means soooo much. I just think her style of talking makes her seem, idk, what you said above laugh out loud I have also heard/seen this "complaint" as the season was airing, and a lot of people said it was the way she drags out her "S" and just speech in general.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Good point @Ash2214 re; no deep conversations.

I was surprised at any media I read where she is interviewed, she speaks very well and shows her maturity level, which we didn't see very much of at all on Ben's season.

Her personality post filming is completely different than what was shown to us during filming IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I guess it doesn't translate across as blatantly as it has for other couples. I follow Lauren on snap and I find it hard to read them, maybe that's how they like it? IDK.
They (Ben especially) seem exactly the same on Snap as they were on the show. They're just easygoing folks. Nothing wrong with that. I prefer to hang out with people like them...just not watch people like them on TV. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq