SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
traveler90 wrote:It's a wonder Chad hasn't hit her up already.

spitcoffee

I bet he has and she ignored him.

Did anyone notice if OM liked Brittany's posts this go round?

I haven't seen OM on Instagram in days.

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 87b72b10 ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 86669110 ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
traveler90 wrote:It's a wonder Chad hasn't hit her up already.

spitcoffee

I don't trust that OM. AT ALL. It's possible she has a hand somewhere in this. Wouldn't surprise me.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Jolena wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

spitcoffee

I don't trust that OM. AT ALL. It's possible she has a hand somewhere in this. Wouldn't surprise me.

Even if she encouraged it in some way, it's an improvement that she stayed out of it publicly this time. baby steps. laugh out loud

Thanks for the info umngirl.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 pm

She needs to stop posting something about Jordan if she is not seriously defending herself. If she wants to defend herself by posting about her past with him and feels it . She should stop deleting her posts . She is making herself laughable . Wonder why she deleted them? Aside from the harsh comments which is given . Hmmmm

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 58 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Does Jordan have some type of legal team to protect him online? I notice that when people spill the beans on him, except for reality steve and a few other post, they seem to delete them. Chad does this a lot. He has tweeted on more than 1 occasion that Jordan stole money from Aaron but then the tweets are deleted a few minutes later. Other stuff he's tweeted about Jordan has been deleted to. That singer Jordan Pruitt tweeted something about Jordan to when the show was airing but then deleted it. Now Brittany deleted her post which is odd. Maybe because of mean comments but I honestly don't know if I believe that. Her 1st post she received some hate to but it's still up. Maybe because that first post was vague? Interesting.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Cindysamwilliam wrote:Does Jordan have some type of legal team to protect him online? I notice that when people spill the beans on him, except for reality steve and a few other post, they seem to delete them. Chad does this a lot. He has tweeted on more than 1 occasion that Jordan stole money from Aaron but then the tweets are deleted a few minutes later. Other stuff he's tweeted about Jordan has been deleted to. That singer Jordan Pruitt tweeted something about Jordan to when the show was airing but then deleted it.  Now Brittany deleted her post which is odd. Maybe because of mean comments but I honestly don't know if I believe that. Her 1st post she received some hate to but it's still up. Maybe because that first post was vague? Interesting.
Chad deletes his accusations and comments about everyone, not just Jordan. He usually always does it about Jordan though because he comes up with the biggest pieces of lies, and he can get sued for how detailed his proclamations are. Who knows why the other two girls deleted their stuff. In Jordan Pruitt's case, probably because she wanted no part of the drama.. she's married. And in Brittany's case, she's just trolling by deleting those posts at this point...they're already all over the internet. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:43 pm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:47 pm

So what, now Jordan has her password? Or even better, he got someone to hijack her IG? laugh out loud This girl just looks crazy at this point IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 pm

^ She's probably the one that keeps 'taking down the posts' (like what...?), but is making it seem like Jordan and Co hacked her or something just to make him look even more like a sleaze. NOW she's really trolling IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 pm

I guess we know who pays the rent in Dallas. He moved quickly because he gets a free ride?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
So what, now Jordan has her password? Or even better, he got someone to hijack her IG? laugh out loud This girl just looks crazy at this point IMO.

This is nuts. But WTH does that last hashtag mean? Don't cover my peephole again? giggling  2pop

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:52 pm

It would be wonderful if that be the case of a legal action
being taken against assassination of one's character.
I doubt it because of our 1st amendment, Freedom of Speech
It sure would take care of the trools.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz