SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
So what, now Jordan has her password? Or even better, he got someone to hijack her IG? laugh out loud This girl just looks crazy at this point IMO.

This is nuts. But WTH does that last hashtag mean? Don't cover my peephole again? giggling  2pop
She's had that hashtag since early this morning. Who knows. All the hashtags are try hard anyway IMO. Isn't a peephole something you spy through? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Suspect  The more she talks about other things like his brother, football, rent, etc., the more side eye I give her and the less I believe her posts are about stating the truth, clearing the air and moving on and more about seeking revenge and bringing as much hurt and misery to JoJo and Jordan as possible.

Shes made her point, she now needs to let it go, IMO.  Cause the more she talks, the harder it is to take her seriously and she's just going to make herself look more vindictive with each attack, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 pm

If enough people report her post or block her account than IG will take down the post. Would not surprise me if that was happening.

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 59 87b72b10 ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 59 86669110 ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Suspect  The more she talks about other things like his brother, football, rent, etc., the more side eye I give her and the less I believe her posts are about stating the truth, clearing the air and moving on and more about seeking revenge and bringing as much hurt and misery to JoJo and Jordan as possible.

Shes made her point, she now needs to let it go, IMO.  Cause the more she talks, the harder it is to take her seriously and she's just going to make herself look more vindictive with each attack, IMO.

JMOAA

I totally agree, but it's a train wreck I can't look away from. laugh out loud

Did I miss Chad tweeting about this? This is a comment on her latest post:
tdd110524 Someone told Chad that Jordan had a cocaine problem and stole money from Aaron. Hence the estrangement.

Brittany is definitely insinuating that Jordan is broke. Besides saying he didn't pay rent, she says he's driving his brother's truck.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Brittany can keep going as long as she wants IMO! 2pop

I think it boils down to if you like Baddy and Jo, you want her to stfu and go back to happy couple happiness.

If you don't like them, or are indifferent, this is pure trashy Bachelor drama at its finest! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Suspect  The more she talks about other things like his brother, football, rent, etc., the more side eye I give her and the less I believe her posts are about stating the truth, clearing the air and moving on and more about seeking revenge and bringing as much hurt and misery to JoJo and Jordan as possible.

JMOAA

Yes to this. Also, I wonder if she's aware that if enough people report something on IG, they will just take it down, which makes it even funnier since it seems like she's trying to play it off like Jordan keeps deleting it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Freedom of speech in this country.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:15 pm

She's starting to sound a tad crazy now. Why's she talking about a peephole? Is she peeping on people?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:

JMOAA

I totally agree, but it's a train wreck I can't look away from. laugh out loud

Did I miss Chad tweeting about this? This is a comment on her latest post:
tdd110524 Someone told Chad that Jordan had a cocaine problem and stole money from Aaron. Hence the estrangement.

Brittany is definitely insinuating that Jordan is broke. Besides saying he didn't pay rent, she says he's driving his brother's truck.
Maybe he used to drive his brothers truck. Because I don't see how Luke would let him take that truck to Dallas. Wth would he drive then..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:23 pm

umngirl wrote:If enough people report her post or block her account than IG will take down the post. Would not surprise me if that was happening.
Someone should let her know that then laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Does that mean he can't afford his own car? I guess now he drives a BMW. Movin on up Jordy!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:30 pm

SarahD wrote:Does that mean he can't afford his own car? I guess now he drives a BMW. Movin on up Jordy!
Pretty sure he has his own car. A Ford pickup truck. JoJo was driving it the other day. The BMW is her SUV.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz