SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:53 am

I have yet to read his blog so thank you to everyone for providing some summary points Smiley

There is just something about him that I find so intriguing - he definitely has that indescribable charisma in addition to being very attractive in an interesting way. He is so well-spoken & seems so able & willing to dive deep. I'm also a big "voice" person and I love the sound of his voice. beatingheart

One random moment that still makes me laugh was when he walked in on Jasmine & Seth kissing ... he tried to crack a joke to decrease the awkwardness, said something obvious like "I would knock, but there's no door" (paraphrased). I just found that so awkwardly funny because it was just so literal laugh out loud

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of their interaction.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:21 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I have yet to read his blog so thank you to everyone for providing some summary points Smiley

There is just something about him that I find so intriguing - he definitely has that indescribable charisma in addition to being very attractive in an interesting way. He is so well-spoken & seems so able & willing to dive deep. I'm also a big "voice" person and I love the sound of his voice. beatingheart

One random moment that still makes me laugh was when he walked in on Jasmine & Seth kissing ... he tried to crack a joke to decrease to awkwardness, said something obvious like "I would knock, but there's no door" (paraphrased). I just found that so awkwardly funny because it was just so literal laugh out loud

That line made me laugh. Also when he said he wished his body had a zipper so he could take it off

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:23 am

He's just adorable. And intelligent. Probably too much for this show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

^I agree! Intelligence is so sexy heartbeat He's by far my #1 this season. I like a couple others as well, but he just had that "it" factor IMO.

see2love wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I have yet to read his blog so thank you to everyone for providing some summary points Smiley

One random moment that still makes me laugh was when he walked in on Jasmine & Seth kissing ... he tried to crack a joke to decrease the awkwardness, said something obvious like "I would knock, but there's no door" (paraphrased). I just found that so awkwardly funny because it was just so literal laugh out loud

That line made me laugh. Also when he said he wished his body had a zipper so he could take it off
Haha that was a good one, too! I like that he went straight to the point with "is there an us?" & the part about his niece asking him if he was afraid to love was heart-meltingly adorable beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:12 pm

IA with all your posts, that is why I wrote in Mikhel's thread couple of days ago that I don't think they would gor for Kevin P as the bachelor. I am wondering how come production doesn't mind his blogging since it indicates he is not F1, especially since he is not a MOT guy.
Have you seen glimpse of him in his latest instagram video, I am not a fan of men in uniforms but he sure looks good in that white uniform  Smiley ?

reason wrote:After rewatching it is what I had said before it was said at the start of the episode not while he was getting a rose.

I don't think it matters at all, but I had to go back to find it, just to check wether I am imagining things, and I am not, so even though it is heard in preview in the beginning it is also said as I described in my last post, it can be heard on mark 50:05

I wish their 1-on-1 was sooner hmmm

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:40 pm

^I saw the IG video you mentioned earlier Smiley
Dang, he's cute heartglasses
Such beautiful scenery, too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8gNAXAMvZ/

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:32 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^I saw the IG video you mentioned earlier Smiley
Dang, he's cute heartglasses
Such beautiful scenery, too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8gNAXAMvZ/

Bringing his pic over from that the IG link you sourced for all y'all viewing pleasure giggling

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Kevin_10

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:59 am

Thanks for bringing the pic over, @mercieme! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:22 pm

I can see why he did not make it to the end. He makes her think but they are not in that same place. At all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:42 pm

I don't think he will get to F1 but there's something that intrigues me about him and Jasmine as well. At least up to this point, for her. Hugesmile He is a cutie! :yes:

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:50 pm

I kind of agree, @nd4reality & @Brill. She seems to be intrigued by him and the feeling that he "challenges" her & I feel like he wants to fall in love with her, but I don't see them ending up together.

He looks hot in this Axe commercial - I remember seeing it on TV before laugh out loud:

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:22 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I kind of agree, @nd4reality & @Brill. She seems to be intrigued by him and the feeling that he "challenges" her & I feel like he wants to fall in love with her, but I don't see them ending up together.

He looks hot in this Axe commercial - I remember seeing it on TV before laugh out loud:

So he is a model as well, but is he an international model?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee