SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 @sprite....that would be our resident hottie Thomas  giggling

Kevin P is hawt couture & he has depth, maturity &  very thoughtful IMO. I was hoping he would be the next Bachie CA but with those blogs....it's become such s slim chance now IMO. I am sure he will do well regardless though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Yup. This guy (along with Mikhel) would totally be my F1.

Thanks for sharing the commercial @TheWrongReasons. He looks good!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:58 pm

mercieme wrote:Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 @sprite....that would be our resident hottie Thomas  giggling

Kevin P is hawt couture & he has depth, maturity &  very thoughtful IMO. I was hoping he would be the next Bachie CA but with those blogs....it's become such s slim chance now IMO. I am sure he will do well regardless though.

What is going on? Has hell frozen over? All these models who are interesting, articulate and who I actually like!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I kind of agree, @nd4reality & @Brill. She seems to be intrigued by him and the feeling that he "challenges" her & I feel like he wants to fall in love with her, but I don't see them ending up together.

He looks hot in this Axe commercial - I remember seeing it on TV before laugh out loud:

So he is a model as well, but is he an international model?
laugh out loud
idk, he might only be a lowly Canadian model question. Will have to dig deeper Hugesmile

dee wrote:Yup. This guy (along with Mikhel) would totally be my F1.

Thanks for sharing the commercial @TheWrongReasons. He looks good!
NP, @dee ... Mikhel is my 2nd fave Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Kevin looks great in that commercial! Yeah I think Kevin P would probably be the closest to my personal F1 pick overall if I was the Bachelorette... then Mikhel as F2 too. Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

And Thomas surprised me as well.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Does anyone think he looks a little bit like Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Like a little smart pants

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 am

Idlemess wrote:Does anyone think he looks a little bit like Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Like a little smart pants
I don't see JGL but I do think he resembles Cillian Murphy (IMO Kevin is cuter though Smiley )
Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cillian-murphy-9-8-10-kc
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ct-wPz_WYAQB_Un
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Kevin P. gets a rose With only two left #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:3. Kevin P, 35: First, I have to address how freakishly good at that Cirque du Soleil pole Kevin P was. Like, WHAT?? I get the impression Kevin P is one of those people who’s naturally good at most things, apparently including flinging oneself onto a vertical pole and sticking the landing like a strip of velcro. Kevin P balances out his suaveness (for which I still retain a modicum of wariness) with his quietness (according to his edit, anyway). He’s consistently removed from house drama and clearly possesses a quiet confidence that is really attractive. At one point on the circus Group Date, David referenced Kevin P being a frontrunner, which stuck with me. I’ve mentioned before that, during filming, it’s pretty obvious to all contestants who the frontrunners are. If the other guys smell it, it’s there.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-4/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:03 am

I haven't seen ep 4 yet but just read the blog post that @see2love posted in the media thread .... :thud beatingheart His writing is incredible IMO. I remember that he was also Olivia's fave from what she said on the first Aftershow ep. They would make a stunning couple. Or he & Caila could go adventuring & journaling together Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 (providing he isn't F1)

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:52 am

My TV crush is so impressive! .I wonder if he was a pole dancer in previous life?..j/k. giggling

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 BETTE_S01_EP04_4x1-Date_Cirque-Training_Photo-43

http://www.wnetwork.com/sites/www.wnetwork.com/files/styles/w-gallery-image/public/BETTE_S01_EP04_4x1-Date_Cirque-Training_Photo-43.jpg?itok=eFEgNEaz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:44 am

I love your avatar, @Joy15 Smiley

He's such a cute dork laugh out loud

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Unspecified-e1455821529827
source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee