SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 am

mikhel liked this comment on the rose buddies facebook fanpage(amanda tesser's comment with 17 likes to be specific). the comment is basically from someone saying that they dislike kevin(gives reasons why) and that they hope mikhel and jasmine end up together. if they don't end up together, the commenter says they feel bad for mikhel and jasmine. this is a fairly strong opinionated comment for mikhel to like IMO. I can't post links yet so just put facebook(dot)com before all of this url.

/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/permalink/618576401661792/?comment_id=618638378322261&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R1%22%7D

primexi

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:25 am

I agree with you on all points, Fifty, as I have come to believe Mikhel is F1 after deliberating the last few days. I also think that what is alluded to in promos tend to be the opposite when it happens. So Mikhel seemingly ready to leave will actually be F1. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 am

Fifty wrote:Can I also add, Mikhel is also hiding a number of followers on Instagram and it seems so is Jasmine.  Kws following count is spot on. Also I have noticed there are a couple of people both Jasmine and Mikhel are following that seem to be connected to the crew that don't seem to be following KW or the other guys.  

Also I have had another look at the promo again and noticed that they show a kiss with Mike, an intimate moment almost kiss with KW and Jasmine and Mikhel talking on the catamaran. Also there doesn't seem to be a VO of Mikhel but KW says "Im in love with her".  Now this may all seem bad but in fact looking at the Au series the VO's were of the F2/F3 and intimate moments were shown with most of the guys/ girls except the F1 even though they appeared in the footage, they showed either the back of them or long shots. Ie: if that is in fact Mikhel in the water with the sunset, that's the long shot I'm talking about (unrecognisable)

Just thought I would add this in but then again like always with the show anything is possible.

Some really interesting observations, @Fifty yes

I'm not too familiar with how Instagram settings work so could someone please elaborate on why a user might hide followers?  

Regarding the promo, you are spot on with your points about the AU series - the F1 was hardly heard at all in VOs and the only hint of him being in Singapore was those darn black swimming shorts, so the promo edit could definitely support Mikhel as F1.

The main thing that has always given me doubts though is the tone of his Instagram posts, from this one 4 months ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGz_YOejFVG/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand  
(Note the comment: "mikhel_sickand Eff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the [fish?]")

To these just today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfehseDjzC/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfiJ3Hjm5Y/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand

Frankly, he looks miserable.  Compare this to Kevin W's recent pics in which he appears to be beaming with happiness:  

https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/

Edits can hide a lot but real-life post-show faces, not so much IMO and if Kevin had been dumped, I think he'd be sulking bigtime.

Mikhel also posted a link to Kevin P's blog in which he waffles on about being guarded and not wanting to be hurt etc etc - the kind of philosophical relationship claptrap one tends to get absorbed in after a painful breakup in my experience.

That said, I'd really like to be wrong and for Mikhel to be F1; it would be a brilliant surprise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:13 am

p.s. Enlarged screencap of the sunset kissing scene in the promo - call me crazy but that definitely looks like Mikhel IMO

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 FIbUOiv

Source: http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:16 am

Bobette wrote:p.s. Enlarged screencap of the sunset kissing scene in the promo - call me crazy but that definitely looks like Mikhel IMO

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 FIbUOiv

Source: http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/

Nice close up! :yes: IA that's Mikhel IMO yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:Can I also add, Mikhel is also hiding a number of followers on Instagram and it seems so is Jasmine.  Kws following count is spot on. Also I have noticed there are a couple of people both Jasmine and Mikhel are following that seem to be connected to the crew that don't seem to be following KW or the other guys.  

Also I have had another look at the promo again and noticed that they show a kiss with Mike, an intimate moment almost kiss with KW and Jasmine and Mikhel talking on the catamaran. Also there doesn't seem to be a VO of Mikhel but KW says "Im in love with her".  Now this may all seem bad but in fact looking at the Au series the VO's were of the F2/F3 and intimate moments were shown with most of the guys/ girls except the F1 even though they appeared in the footage, they showed either the back of them or long shots. Ie: if that is in fact Mikhel in the water with the sunset, that's the long shot I'm talking about (unrecognisable)

Just thought I would add this in but then again like always with the show anything is possible.

I'm not too familiar with how Instagram settings work so could someone please elaborate on why a user might hide followers?  

Regarding the promo, you are spot on with your points about the AU series - the F1 was hardly heard at all in VOs and the only hint of him being in Singapore was those darn black swimming shorts, so the promo edit could definitely support Mikhel as F1.

The main thing that has always given me doubts though is the tone of his Instagram posts, from this one 4 months ago:

(Note the comment: "mikhel_sickand Eff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the [fish?]")

To these just today:

Frankly, he looks miserable.  Compare this to Kevin W's recent pics in which he appears to be beaming with happiness:  

Edits can hide a lot but real-life post-show faces, not so much IMO and if Kevin had been dumped, I think he'd be sulking bigtime.

Mikhel also posted a link to Kevin P's blog in which he waffles on about being guarded and not wanting to be hurt etc etc - the kind of philosophical relationship claptrap one tends to get absorbed in after a painful breakup in my experience.

That said, I'd really like to be wrong and for Mikhel to be F1; it would be a brilliant surprise.

Regarding SM I have many doubts nowadays.
However, I remember at some points, people where comparing KW and Mike social media and it was clear that Mike was the "happier" in pictures. People even found clues in both him and Jas SM that supported F1 theory.
I'm pretty sure it was all misdirection.
Right now we have KW with "happier" pics than Mik?
If we go by the same rule it should be that Mik is the one.
With that said, I still think KW is F1 laugh out loud
Just a gut feeling.

Regarding Mikhel liking a opiniated post against KW, I remember KW himself liking a post on Jasmine not caring for his foot after the date where he got injured.
It might not mean a thing if they are together and talked it through, but it might also mean something.
Like I said, I don't know.what to make of their SM anymore.
I feel like it can be true or it can be misdirection.

Regarding the Mik hiding in previews, I remember that at the beginning of the season he was even seen as a MOT due to spoilers, the non M&G convo and the fact that he was not recognizable in preview s/caps pass montreal.
He has been a constant suprise and a no F1 contender for this board since day one. I wonder why is that?
Maybe he will surprise us all and be the F1 laugh out loud.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 am

I'm wondering if the spoiler was totally prod fed. If so, what was is again? Mike or KW as F1?
Mik was not even in the spoiled F5 am I right?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 am

it was mike kevin and kyle in the spoilers f3 i think

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 am

I agree with everyone here. And it's usually after HTD when I start to question everything. I also have a gut feeling to KW being F1 as it looks like so many things are pointing to him but something isn't sitting right about Mikhel. The other thing I noticed with BTS family HTD photos particularly the last one with KW and Jasmine. The caption is "a sweet goodbye". Now I would t have thought anything of it but it reminds me of the vid they had after Mattys HTD where they focused on the goodbye. @Bobette do you remember that? At the time I thought what's wrong with that until someone pointed out the difference with Mattys "goodbye" HTD vid compared to the F1's uplifting HTD vid. This kind of feels the same IMO. But then again I could be very wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
However, I remember at some points, people where comparing KW and Mike social media and it was clear that Mike was the "happier" in pictures. People even found clues in both him and Jas SM that supported F1 theory.
Just a gut feeling.

Regarding Mikhel liking a opiniated post against KW, I remember KW himself liking a post on Jasmine not caring for his foot after the date where he got injured.
It might not mean a thing if they are together and talked it through, but it might also mean something.

Regarding the Mik hiding in previews, I remember that at the beginning of the season he was even seen as a MOT due to spoilers, the non M&G convo and the fact that he was not recognizable in preview s/caps pass montreal.
He has been a constant suprise and a no F1 contender for this board since day one. I wonder why is that?

It could definitely be a hidden F1 edit for Mikhel, or it could be an attempt by TPTB to make us think it's a hidden F1 edit. There's just so many layers to this show these days, it boggles my brain!  

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2292733854

It reminds me of that scene in The Princess Bride where the guy is trying to work out which glass of wine is poisoned:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y40U2LvKY  [Spoiler alert: they both are!]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:18 am

Fifty wrote:I agree with everyone here.  And it's usually after HTD when I start to question everything. I also have a gut feeling to KW being F1 as it looks like so many things are pointing to him but something isn't sitting right about Mikhel.  The other thing I noticed with BTS family HTD photos particularly the last one with KW and Jasmine.  The caption is "a sweet goodbye". Now I would t have thought anything of it but it reminds me of the vid they had after Mattys HTD where they focused on the goodbye. @Bobette do you remember that? At the time I thought what's wrong with that until someone pointed out the difference with Mattys "goodbye" HTD vid compared to the F1's uplifting HTD vid.  This kind of feels the same IMO. But then again I could be very wrong.

Yes I absolutely do remember that goodbye @Fifty and the way he echoed it when she dumped him Upset  Totally heartbreaking!  

We seem to be in a similar headspace: expecting it to be Kevin but still seeking out any scrap of evidence that it might be Mikhel.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:19 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

To these just today:

Just a gut feeling.

I also remember that tweet.., and what about that weird one with Joe and KW!!???? and someone posted I cant remember who sorry that someone on sm said that KW told them that he was f1 but now they r not together anymore no idea  I really cant trust SM anymore dizzy but I'm leaning towards Mikhel as F1 (or maybe just hoping)....we shall see I guess soon enough!! Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold