SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:13 am

Interesting questions & theories, @Idlemess @jojo47 @casjacknick 

Of course Jealous Player Kevin with the Crazy Mother :uptonogood can't possibly be called first. After all, who would possibly choose him over Perfect Prince Mikhel :dancingcupcake: ? Who??? laugh out loud :dripdrip

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:02 am

casjacknick wrote:Maybe Mikhel thought he had a better chance if it was against Mike but felt that he would not be able to win over Kevin? Just a theory.

IMO it's producer infused.  The producers would have known Mikhel was anxious about FS and he says ITM "she's going to break my heart, they all do" before going into the RC , what better way to up the anty by making him wait to get the 2 rose after Kevin.  Considering the RC can take anywhere between 1 to 3 hours, his anxiety and insecurities would have been fuelled by making him wait to find out if he had the second rose.

Secondly if anyone is curious about producer induced drama or chemistry, take a look at the 2 FS.  Mikhels room has petals on all the bed with a bench at the end. Therefore they have to sit on the bench. Kevin's bed has petals only at the foot of the bed with no bench, they had to sit on the bed.  A set up of a shot with props can produce any particular scenario they want regardless of who the characters are.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:28 am

@Fifty wow I really did not notice that bed thing, nice job!

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:06 am

This post probably says it all.
Can't wait to see of they were just having an obvious edit or a misdirection when the season is over.
I personally think it's the former since it's the maiden season. Also they have used April and Tim shots for most of their shows promos on SM last season.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Img_2015

Also I believe that when it's all said and done, nobody would want the SM to show more intimate shots with an F2 than an F1. It's like when one go back months later, what story would the SM tell?
Lol this is my personal view though.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 am

The fact that in all previews Mikhel's moments with Jasmine were hidden( silouettes, back views, side views) is what makes me a bit more convinced he is F1. There has been a progression to their relationship shown..moments with Jasmine have been in every episode! If he is indeed F1 I wouldn't feel cheated out of seeing them build and build on the initial spark. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:58 am

There was a look between Jasmine and her sister when Mikhel was there. It was like a kind of look I would have with my sister to convey some sort of coded message. Maybe I am seeing things Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:24 am

see2love wrote:There was a look between Jasmine and her sister when Mikhel was there. It was like a kind of look I would have with my sister to conveey some sort of coded message. Maybe I am seeing things Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

Can you make a s/cap? I would love to see that. Smiley pretty please
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:29 am

At work now but will try later when I get home

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:37 am

see2love wrote:The fact that in all previews Mikhel's moments with Jasmine were hidden( silouettes, back views, side views) is what makes me a bit more convinced he is F1. There has been a progression to their relationship shown..moments with Jasmine have been in every episode! If he is indeed F1 I wouldn't feel cheated out of seeing them build and build on the initial spark. Jmo

Agreed - Mikhel has many of the classic F1 signs.  He's been largely hidden from view in previews as you say, his kisses with Jasmine have the 'magical music', he had an intro video (KW didn't), and she looked back at him after their first meeting when he walked into the mansion.  Plus they got the beach/sea scenes on the final dates (intimate + no microphones!)

There has been a noticeable progression in their relationship (while her relationships with others have stagnated or gone backwards IMO).  He's been shown to be vulnerable but willing to take a risk on love, and he's constantly shown himself to be solid/reliable, and willing to stand by Jasmine's side, which is what she said at the very outset she was hoping to find.  

Last but not least, I think it's relevant that this is the first CA Bachette season.  The way KW has been edited with the arguing, family "issues" and jealousy, I can't see a new audience understanding/accepting an ending where Jasmine chooses him over Mikhel. IMO many people would not come back for a second season if they felt tricked/disappointed/confused by the first one.  

I think for a first season, they are going to keep it simple, with a satisfying end to the story arc - plenty of time to mix it up if they get picked up for a second season. The fact that Mikhel is apparently a lovely guy is a bonus, but it's the evidence outlined above that makes me think he is most likely F1. Plus, the body language in these pics - I mean, seriously...

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 110
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 210
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 510

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 610

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 710
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 910
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1010

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1110

Source: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:18 am

Even the body language on their first date.
Im also at work and can't make s/caps.
The dance moment had stunning BL. She was biting her bottom lip, they were very close and looking in each other eyes. Even in the hot tub except it was very hot. But there were hot kisses and we got full body contact kissing also at some point (shown in recap when she says the chemistry picks up or something like that).

Oh and to add to the list of F1 dates, the hot tub date is one of them.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:18 am

Btw thanks so much for those s/caps.
Cant get enough of those two.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:27 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Even the body language on their first date.
Im also at work and can't make s/caps.
The dance moment had stunning BL. She was biting her bottom lip, they were very close and looking in each other eyes. Even in the hot tub except it was very hot. But there were hot kisses and we got full body contact kissing also at some point (shown in recap when she says the chemistry picks up or something like that).

Oh and to add to the list of F1 dates, the hot tub date is one of them.

The way she always has her hands all over him makes me think the FS date went very well. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold