SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Some of the people blocked have never actually said or posted anything negative on one of her comments.  They simply liked a tweet someone else made.  

Blocking someone that leaves negative comments is one thing.  Searching out those that have simply liked something one doesn't like or something one views as negative is totally different, IMO.  

And instead of going to the trouble of blocking tons of people, why not simply make the account private and limit who can see tweets and posts on various SM platforms.  But oh, wait... Then everyone couldn't see all the defending going on or praise and support the oversharing on SM.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:10 am

I guess if someone doesn't want the dirt in with the rest of their company they block them before they sneak in. I have a friend who is in the public eye & she blocks atleast a dozen people/day. She doesn't want arguments or negativity on her page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 am

I just find it a waste of time and energy to focus on and seek out negative.  I would simply ignore it and make my SM private to keep those that I didn't want or those that were negative from seeing it.

But then I'm more of a glass is half full than half empty type person and value my privacy so I would never go on the show seeking attention and fame or open accounts to be watched and commented on (both good and bad) by the masses and people that I didn't know or care to hear their opinions.  Again, JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

I never commented anything negative towards her. I dont consider myself to be a troll by any means. As much as I may disagree with everything she tweets, I am not going to tear her down for that. I am also not upset at all that she blocked me. I was just shocked about it, considering I was able to view them 2 days ago. I dont care about her or follow her but when there is conversations about the things she is tweeting, I go look so I can offer my opinions in the discussion. The tweet that I had liked was not even bad. It just said that she needed to quit tweeting about Nick if she didnt care.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:07 am

But they need all the followers to buy their stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am

You should consider yourself lucky if she blocked you since youdon't share her views IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:00 am

IMO she certainly knows how to dish out the negativity but she can't take it. If she wants to read only positive opinions about her and and her family, SM is the wrong platform for her. I find her holier than thou attitude offensive. She is doing more harm than good as far as trying to improve Josh's image. JMO

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:50 am

I don't think a few light hearted tweets are doing any harm. IMO, the majority of people who follow her are like minded. It's the creepers/trolls who are looking to hate who may have a problem. If she chooses to be on SM & block people that is her Prerogative & a widely used practice on Twitter. Let's remember Nick followed her, she doesn't follow him. Creepy! He shouldn't worry about what a woman in her 50's says on Twitter. He is going to have much bigger fish to fry IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:54 am

worried, curious, or just amused? I think people pay way too much attention to Nick and then they get irritated that he has fun with it...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:22 am

happygolucky wrote:worried, curious, or just amused? I think people pay way too much attention to Nick and then they get irritated that he has fun with it...

Yeah, I can't imagine Nick reading MM's tweets with anything other than a smirk on his face.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:44 am

Josh's mother should consider work outside the home. Her obsessive Behavior is disturbing.

His brother Aaron has lost his position with the KC Chiefs. Maybe she should focus on that. . . Privately!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:52 am

I don't think any of them do anything privately.  Not even sure they know what the word means.  Well other than maybe the rarely seen, occasionally allowed out in public husband/Dad.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy