SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:29 pm

I tried to go look at her tweets and discovered I've been blocked?!??! I haven't ever responded to her, I've only liked some tweets from people telling her she needed to cool it on the Twitter hate.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Does she have no job? I mean who has time to go through every negative post and block each person who wrote said posts and anyone who LiKED said posts?! IMO, she's truly delusional, she can't take no critiscm AT ALL, and it's no wonder Josh is the way he is. SMH no no
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 pm

^ And MM also has time to troll sm for negative posts about little Joshie that she's not tagged in and respond.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:34 pm

I see Robby also follows MM but she doesn't follow him. Maybe she has met some of these Bach/Ettes & they want to follow her. Josh was in a pic with Robby in Atl. Maybe he met her too. IMO it's all a big deal over nothing. With the 100's of tweets all these people get a day I'm sure it's insignificant to them jet like most of the details people obsess over in different forums. They would probably crack up over some of the crazy things that are discussed ad nauseam that they never gave a second thought to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Obsession is a strange thing indeed. Most of the time, imo, very transparent. deadhorse

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Having followed MM on SM for many years, I find the opinion of her on here based a few tweets rather entertaining. She is one of the most active ladies I have ever followed. She is well travelled and has many hobbies. She has a PhD in Industrial Psychology but I don't think she works but does a lot of volunteer work. What I love following her for is her sense of humor. She has a large following of people who really respect her. A few tweets does not a person make IMO. She does love her kids & granddogs & her followers do too. They are close to royalty in GA. Great Ambassodors for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Having followed MM on SM for many years, I find the opinion of her on here based a few tweets rather entertaining. She is one of the most active ladies I have ever followed. She is well travelled and has many hobbies. She has a PhD in Industrial Psychology but I don't think she works but does a lot of volunteer work. What I love following her for is her sense of humor.  She has a large following of people who really respect her.  A few tweets does not a person make IMO. She does love her kids & granddogs & her followers do too. They are close to royalty in GA. Great Ambassodors for us.

That's all very nice, except she finds the time to block people, troll SM, respond to negative posts and so much more. IMO it doesn't matter how educated or how polished one is, that type of behaviour IMO requires some sort of professional assistance. Clearly there is something not right with that type of behaviour.

IA, some of these contestants are cracking up, literally, over what's being discussed, because some of them have no problem bullying others on SM to make themselves feel better. That is the definition of cracking up, when they find it more important to read negative comments from people they don't even know, and start bullying and blocking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Sorry just had to chuckle at them being ATL royalty and Ambassadors..Besides Josh and his brother's playing career for the Dawgs idk what else would consider them royalty but that's just me..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:50 pm

No wonder their heads are so big if they're treated like royalty.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO neither Nick or Josh like each other and that dislike is a two way street. IMO Nick toys with Josh with snarky comments and Josh explodes and rants in response. Nick is like the cat outside the fence that parades back and forth in front of the dog taunting it and Josh is like the Rottweiler that barks and barks and lunges at the fence even though there is no way to get on the other side. I think sex with Andi is a sore subject for them both. In different ways it was a blow to both their egos...and neither one can let it go. The Amanda choosing Josh over Nick...just reignited bitter feelings and the competition that endures. Luckily for Nick he had production on his side and got the good edit this time. I see both of them as equally flawed and equally blessed.....each in his own unique way.
JMO

Good Post

Very well stated.  I see it the same way.  Production knew what it was doing when they put these two together.  
Exactly right imo. Nick is the little sibling screwing with the older one who then immediately runs to mom and dad once he gets punched. Just because one is a weasel doesn't make it right or good that the other is a bully who cannot control his temper imo. Ugh. Poor women of this franchise.
Seabear I just must clapping!  your post.  You said that so well and I think exactly hit the nail on the head IMO.  The second bolded too IMO.  My least fav F2 ever from the Bachelorette and I"ve since been "blessed" with a combined 3 more seasons of them and now an actual Bachelor season starring one.  Ugh is right for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sorry just had to chuckle at them being ATL royalty and Ambassadors..Besides Josh and his brother's playing career for the Dawgs idk what else would consider them royalty but that's just me..

Not sure if it's ATL or even Georgia royalty, unless your referring to Georgia as in UGA or Athens in general as a community.  Yes they have done some good charity work and volunteer work to help out in the community and school.  If little bro had not been a good quarterback and star for the football team, I'm not sure they would've achieved the important star status in Athens/UGA.  They would have been thanked for their work had they done any while Josh and Stephanie were there but let's face it, the Murray name is famous because of Aaron.  JMOAA

ETa: and sadly, I think it just seems to have given at least some of the family an inflated since of self and importance, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm always surprised when people are upset when they've been blocked. IMO, people want their page to reflect them, much like someone decorating their home to their tast. If you don't like it, the polite thing is to keep your mouth shut. You don't have to comment on what you don't like unless they ask for your opinion. My question is, why would you go on someone's page to leave hateful comments and not expect to be blocked? No one wants rotten eggs thrown n their house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy