SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:28 am

Call me crazy but I don't see anything wrong with that Twitter exchange. Plenty of Bach people respond back to their Twitter bullies, often with humor or sarcasm. I don't see Josh or Amanda as any different.  I can understand why they respond at times. One quick tweet back can often shut up the bullies, especially when it's over such a stupid thing as calling Josh out for using the term "kids".  That's what I call my "kids" as well. I never say "children". Although I agree that staying off SM and letting it go is probably a healthier choice, it's easier to say that as a person living a low key life.  When you are the target of such stupid tweets, it would be much harder not to stand your ground at times. I guess we would have to walk in their shoes to understand better.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 am

Beach Lover wrote:Call me crazy but I don't see anything wrong with that Twitter exchange. Plenty of Bach people respond back to their Twitter bullies, often with humor or sarcasm. I don't see Josh or Amanda as any different.  I can understand why they respond at times. One quick tweet back can often shut up the bullies, especially when it's over such a stupid thing as calling Josh out for using the term "kids".  That's what I call my "kids" as well. I never say "children". Although I agree that staying off SM and letting it go is probably a healthier choice, it's easier to say that as a person living a low key life.  When you are the target of such stupid tweets, it would be much harder not to stand your ground at times. I guess we would have to walk in their shoes to understand better.

Yes so well put Beach yes

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:09 pm

^^^
The main problem I see with Josh, or anyone, responding to negative tweeters is that it is bizarre for these people to be tagging cast members in the first place and responding just gives them recognition.  
I have no problem with people who snark on Twitter without tagging cast directly but those who spam accounts, Josh's or anyone else's, should IMO simply be blocked.
Josh and Amanda appear to be going strong.  They should just keep posting about the positives they have going and let the spammers drown in their own cesspools.
This show attracts loonies on SM : Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:34 pm

If Josh blocks someone he's criticized, if he responds he's criticized. Saying kids instead of children, sweating, etc. He needs to just handle SM how he wants to. those who are not fans gonna hate. IMO he has neither acted like a victim or bully by responds with fact. People just want to pick on something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Sure, there are some out there in the world that constantly harp on something on SM, but I just don't think that fits everyone.  I'm not a fan of lumping everyone into the same category.  I'm certainly not hating on him.  

I just think that by responding on SM in any form it shows that what is being said matters to you somehow, be it bother you, make you angry, happy, etc., it gets the desired effect... a reaction.  And IMO, that is what most want and will only encourage them to keep it up because now they know if they do they will get a response.

And when you respond without thinking it threw in anger or retaliation (which we've seen him do several times), we end up seeing it escalate quickly, get picked up by rag mags and such and is dragged on and on and rehashed or days.  If the goal is to keep your name out there because all publicity is good publicity and you simply like the spotlight.  Well then, keep it up and go for it.  But if not, then I would suggest putting down all forms of technology that allows one to connect to and check SM.  Because you can't always please everyone and if your truly happy then it shouldnt matter anyway.  What difference do people's thoughts and words that dont you know matter?  Why the need to constantly get on and defend yourself, have your mom or gf do it for you, subtweet or even worse, gather courage to actually tweet it out and then soon after delete it.  

And you is a general you here, not aimed at anyone specifically.  As always, JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Loveinterest wrote:If Josh blocks someone he's criticized, if he responds he's criticized. Saying kids instead of children, sweating, etc. He needs to just handle SM how he wants to. those who are not fans gonna hate. IMO he has neither acted like a victim or bully by responds with fact.  People just want to pick on something.

Yes yes to what you just said :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:36 pm

IA @Ladybug82 Ignore the negative, it's so much simpler IMO. I see no benefit responding or being snarky towards those that don't even know him or any of these contestants. I know I would not care.

BTW who cares who criticizes and who hates. These are people who have no idea who Josh is, they've never met him, they are sitting behind their phones,/computers trolling to hate. What does it matter what their opinions are. No one is going to please all of the people all of the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:25 pm

I like Josh, I think he is overall pretty good, but ignoring things and taking the higher ground has never been a strong point of his in the two years we have known him. I do hope he gets some counseling, especially if he and Amanda stay in the public eye, as the commenters and his triggers will become more frequent and more common.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think it's supposed to be cute, playful and funny, much like that tacky snapchat of Amanda's, but all it does is show that they don't take negative and criticism well, IMO.  They need to learn to stay off SM, not respond to everything and to let things go.  JMO

You right Ladubug, I have never seen any other mother stick themselfs on sm defending a grown azz man. MM seems to have entirely too much time on her hands and needs a distraction to stop defending her son like he was 12.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Loveinterest wrote:If Josh blocks someone he's criticized, if he responds he's criticized. Saying kids instead of children, sweating, etc. He needs to just handle SM how he wants to. those who are not fans gonna hate. IMO he has neither acted like a victim or bully by responds with fact.  People just want to pick on something.

Maybe Josh should learn to ignore the bad and not respond at all. Not everyone is going to love him and by responding and blocking people make him look very thin skinned. So either ignore or stay off SM.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Josh always says the those who are not fans don't bother him because God knows the truth blah blah blah, but he and his family block anyone who says anything remotely negative about him. Josh blocks people who don't even tag him in tweets which means he searches his name and looks for those who are not fans. If he's happy with Amanda, then he should go enjoy life with her instead of looking for anyone who questions his character on social media. I used to be Facebook friends with his mom (I added her while Andi's season was airing) and she deleted me because of a comment I liked. I didn't say anything. I really don't care to be friends with her but I just think it shows they're way too sensitive. Imo, when someone chooses to go on TV, they should be prepared to accept backlash if they act like a fool. If he doesn't want criticism, then stay off of reality TV.

Over the last year, Josh has constantly posted about his job, his dog and family on social media but he only shows us what he wants us to see. He ensures his instagram and twitter reflect a great person but his actions on the show reveal that he is manipulative, aggressive and possibly abusive. I don't blame Nick for any of Josh's actions. Josh could have responded to calmly to the concerns raised about him but he didn't. I also don't think Nick deliberately kept bringing up the issues to irritate Josh. Correct me if I'm wrong but Nick spoke to Amanda once out of concern. Evan brought it up (probably because of producers but not because of Nick). Haley and Emily brought it up but they asked Nick about Josh and he simply answered their questions.
I don't care about how great and selfless he makes himself seem on social media. It doesn't seem like Josh is liked by the cast of BIP who have spent time with him and have had the chance to get to know him instead of judging him based on a book. I've also seen too many negative things from Josh - telling Amanda it was disrespectful for her to like Evan, the way he treats people, the arrogance & the way he constantly blames the edit or someone else for his behaviour. Josh waking Amanda up because he wanted her to sleep with him, blowing up on everyone the next day and then getting Amanda to apologize to him for ever questioning his intentions is a clear indication of a manipulative man imo. If this is what Josh is like on camera when he is trying is best to repair his image, I'm afraid to see what he's like behind closed doors.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Josh admitted on AP tonight that he battles with doing the right thing and ignoring it and responding. I know he went on tv again and so gets what he gets, but he reminds me of Sean and Wratherine after CWS, they were so shocked editing turned on them, Josh is in that boat and needs to learn to move on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy