SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 pm

If only he hadn't gone on this show to repair his image and prove Andi/Nick/haterz wrong he would've been fine. Should've stopped at Famously Single. Oh well. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Whatever is going on between them, Josh has been taking care of those sweet little girls:

https://instagram.com/p/BKD18DlAP-f/

That is very sweet. Looking after a child (and pet) is the most selfless act I could think of. It's very rewarding.

What relationship does the poster have with them?

Guardian Angel, the relationship is this is Amanda's mother.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:23 pm

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Shades of his last engagement. Plus kids. This is all I'm seeing.

Same here. Josh and Andi didn't let any real cracks show for months despite apparently having some major issues already before ATFR. It's gonna take a lot more than some cutesy "family" pics for me to believe this relationship will turn out any different. Or should I say a lot less. Trying so hard to prove you're happy just says the opposite to me. Josh has really painted himself into a corner here. He'll be the biggest joke ever from this show if this engagement fails as well, and after Andi's book and everyone trying to warn Amanda about him, not many will be giving him the benefit of the doubt this time. I really hope he's for real, because he's truly f*cked otherwise. I just wish there weren't kids involved in this mess. JMO.

I do not think that Josh's relationship issues are really more than a lot of people go through. We just do not watch it all on TV and SM. If they break up... well I think they tried and their families are supporting them. Some times people date for a while it is good then it is not and they break up, some people date and get married... and stay together forever. Who knows what will happen with them. I have enjoyed seeing their photos and hearing the family support. If I was having problems I would not broadcast it. I put the nice photos up of our family on FB sometimes too. I do not think they are a joke. I choose to watch and follow them so I hope the best for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The ex was definitely at the hospital. He posted pics of him with Charlie on IG while there.
And snapped and kept her immediately after the hospital stay. But those are state secrets. Mustn't screw up the storyline of these orphans finding daddy Josh.

Alanna, I did see that where the dad picked Charlie up from the hospital. Don't know if Amanda was there or not. If I'm correct that's the weekend Amanda and her friend went to Palm Springs for the weekend. I can't imagine my child getting out of the hospital on a Thursday and me going away for the weekend with my girlfriend the very next day. The ex does love his daughters very much and I'm not saying they weren't in good hands with their dad but if I were the mother they wouldn't have gotten Charlie away from me that weekend.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Somehow I find myself wanting this couple to work out. I think they fit so much better than Andi and Josh.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Shades of his last engagement. Plus kids. This is all I'm seeing.

Same here. Josh and Andi didn't let any real cracks show for months despite apparently having some major issues already before ATFR. It's gonna take a lot more than some cutesy "family" pics for me to believe this relationship will turn out any different. Or should I say a lot less. Trying so hard to prove you're happy just says the opposite to me. Josh has really painted himself into a corner here. He'll be the biggest joke ever from this show if this engagement fails as well, and after Andi's book and everyone trying to warn Amanda about him, not many will be giving him the benefit of the doubt this time. I really hope he's for real, because he's truly f*cked otherwise. I just wish there weren't kids involved in this mess. JMO.

I do not think that Josh's relationship issues are really more than a lot of people go through.  We just do not watch it all on TV and SM.  If they break up... well I think they tried and their families are supporting them.  Some times people date for a while it is good then it is not and they break up, some people date and get married... and stay together forever.  Who knows what will happen with them.  I have enjoyed seeing their photos and hearing the family support.  If I was having problems I would not broadcast it.  I put the nice photos up of our family on FB sometimes too.  I do not think they are a joke.  I choose to watch and follow them so I hope the best for them.  

Regarding the bolded, the operative word is "date". It would be much less embarrassing if he realised these women weren't for him BEFORE proposing to them and promising his unconditional love forever just to be like "oops, you're not who I thought you were, so bye" a few months later. I know it's the show pushing for engagements, but he's already been through it once and was battling the fallout throughout his stay in Paradise, so he really should know better. Even if they surprise me by living happily ever after, I'll still think he's a total idiot for jumping in head first again, after less than 3 weeks with the woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:If only he hadn't gone on this show to repair his image and prove Andi/Nick/haterz wrong he would've been fine. Should've stopped at Famously Single. Oh well. cheeky

In my fairytale, he went to meet Amanda, but I agree, he should have stayed out of Mexico. Since I still think there is good in with his bad, I truly hope he eventually stops playing the blame game and learns from the experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 pm

StacyNor wrote:I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

I agree one hundred percent that blended families are just that, blended There's usually a mom and a dad and a stepmom and a stepdad and these girls are fortunate that both partners or someday stepdad and stepmom seem to really love the girls. Josh is exceptional with kids so that is a good thing. As long as Josh knows his place and that the children already have a dad. Sometimes it's hard to stay in he background when there are exs involved but that's what you get when you marry someone with children. I am a step parent so I do know what I'm talking about. Met my husband when his daughter was 3 yrs old and went through 18 yrs of hell until she was 21. She is now 42 and calls me when she needs someone to talk to but it took 39 years to get to this place. As old as she is if she's with her mom and I call her she has to go in another room and talk to me. Not comparing this at all to their situation but just saying it can be very stressful on a marriage.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Didn't Josh tweet something about 'time to head back home' at some point, after he just went to visit Amanda, or moved to her place? That could've indicated a huge fight/break up. IMO.

Good thought, Fingersandtoes. Breaking up doesn't necessarily mean he actually moved out. Breaking up could be having a fight, calling it quits and then making up before the actual moving out occurs.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Totally agree, bleu!

I'm just not sold on Jam (the hulk and the "blonde" Duhh) being real, true, lifetime love.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 46ee3b219bb17319fe6d398d0f729453 + (Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7XxzapHcjM6PQhjvKFjHY7a2vEftTuutL5vQKpc2JYSE-8oEt +  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 1f46f) = heartbeat

But I wish them well and hope it works out for all involved, especially the girls, because I have a feeling when it goes belly up, it certainly won't be quietly, calmly and neutral with each wishing each other the best and quickly moving on.

You are too kind.
I liken them to a lobotomy victim or the victim of a zombie apocalypse with her lover being the zombie. "Oops I scooped you again" is my brain worm every time I see them locking lips and that incessant moaning and groaning. There goes another 100 brain cells being sucked right out that cavity. Slurp slurp slurp.
JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:All I know is Josh is 1/2 of Andi/Josh - he/she who hath put up quite the facade about their #blessed relationship. I'll believe these two are for real when they walk down the aisle.

I have to disagree that Andi/Josh was a façade (at least for the entire engagement).   Even Andi said that the first four months were bliss, even better than she expected.  She said the next two were in and out and the last two were terrible.  Not sure what word she used for the last couple months but let's just say they weren't good.

I better stop.  I don't think I've posted this much in two years.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:55 pm

I agree with stuck. After the Josh "Amanduh is the anti Andi" speeches and Amanduh coming out in US Weekly to say she trusts Josh despite all the warnings and red flags I suspect these two will be blinded to real issues in the relationship and stick to a prove the naysayers wrong stubborness. If it was just the two adults, I could say oh well,that s life. But when there are two young,vulnerable children who are deeply involved, it is hard for me to detach and remember these are only people I know from a TV show.

JMOAA

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy