SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Loveinterest wrote: I love all of the support that they are getting from their families on social media. Relationships are hard enough and it's wonderful that the family is supporting them. Siblings and mother's have sent love and welcoming messages. Good for them!

I agree. Family love and support are very important. What's not so important is screaming it from the roof tops via social media. First--no one really cares what women over a certain age care/do/post except their family or small circle of friends. IMOAA. Second--tell them personally, show them. Because in life that is what counts.IMO
All this is is a PR stunt to show the public what "they" (couple and family) want to project, IMO.
In reality, the public does not care.
Hopefully, most people want a couple and/or mixed family to succeed regardless who they are and regardless of whether or not their moms post it from the rafters on FB/IG/Tweet.
This is not a political situation where you need to convince someone to vote one way or the other. All that matters is the couple/family is happy. If they are--no one, no one including the moms matters, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:43 pm

^I agree that all that should matter is the couple is happy and being supported privately, but selfishly I enjoy and appreciate seeing their families and friends showing public support of Josh and Amanda on SM.  I don't think it's been over the top at all, just simple tweets or IG posts welcoming and congratulating their new family member.  And the reality is the only way most of us even know about these messages is from stalking their profiles and IG mentions and posting them here. So that's kind of on us (I'm guilty) since I don't think most people follow their family and friends.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:01 pm

IMO it's pretty common practice when a couple gets engaged that many of the family members from both sides share pictures from an engagement and welcome the new family members. In regards to caring what people over certain age have to say on social media, MM has a ton of followers that respond and reply favorably to her posts. She sure has a lot more followers than I do and most of the people my age. I'm not convinced it's an age issue as much as people caring what someone has to say IMO. By sharing pictures of Josh with the girls is not a statement on Amanda's ex IMO but rather how things are transitioning with a blended family. Apparently, Josh isn't just out playing golf but he is taking a role in the kids lives. I hope he keeps it up! I hope MM keeps posting, I can't get enough of all the cuteness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:18 pm

If I would not read this site I would not know about all of these sm postings. The general public would not think this is over the top. I am friends with MM on Facebook and she posts very similar things that many of my friends post about their kids. I do wish she would stay off Twitter but I only know about that from what I read here. Many of our friends just use Facebook. I Leave Twitter snaps and Instagram to the young

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:43 pm

I can tell you that if I were in their shoes, I would post those cute pictures and welcome my new soon to be daughter or son -in law as well. I would do it simply out of excitement and wanting to share it with my friends. I post very little in comparison to other moms I know, but I would definitely post about this. I guess that's why I don't see the harm.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Throwing my 2 cents in...I don't think it's over the top at all...the finale just aired. I'm thrilled to see the support they are getting from family members and friends who have actually spent time with them. After all the hate they've received on SM throughout the BIP airing, I'm sure they appreciate having the people closest to them show their love and support.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Shades of his last engagement. Plus kids. This is all I'm seeing.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Totally agree, bleu!

I'm just not sold on Jam (the hulk and the "blonde" Duhh) being real, true, lifetime love.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 46ee3b219bb17319fe6d398d0f729453 + (Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7XxzapHcjM6PQhjvKFjHY7a2vEftTuutL5vQKpc2JYSE-8oEt +  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 1f46f) = heartbeat

But I wish them well and hope it works out for all involved, especially the girls, because I have a feeling when it goes belly up, it certainly won't be quietly, calmly and neutral with each wishing each other the best and quickly moving on.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:He basically went on a few play dates and has pictures to prove it. I agree, it'll take a lot more than that to earn praise from me.

Totally agree.
For me, those pictures are only likable because Amanda's daughters are beyond adorable. If you take them out of the picture, it's nothing special. It's also easy for Josh to go to the beach and take some cute pictures with Amanda's daughters. They pose for the cameras and imo, it doesn't tell much about their relationship off camera.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 pm

StacyNor wrote:I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

ReneeM wrote:ET is pretty reliable, their track record is better than people's. They could be wrong but they're probably not, they rarely put out stories that end up being false. RS is wrong WAY more often than them but since he's been brought up, he also said it jives with what he's heard. In regards to Josh with Amanda's kids, I have no trouble believing that he's really good with them because he's always seemed good with kids to me. None of that matters though if the relationship around them is unhealthy, and neither Josh nor Amanda seem to be in the place where they can have healthy romantic relationships IMO

I am not an Amanda fan and found the way she talked about her children's father to Ben incredibly disrespectful. I don't care if he is your ex, he will always be their dad. I am not surprised Amanda's mom is the same as Amanda.

That being said, Josh spent a night with a sick child in a hospital with that child's father. So it turns out irrational hot tempered Josh put the good of the child above his own "huge red flag" anger. Good for the child's dad and Josh both for putting the needs of the child first.

The children have a loving father, but it doesn't hurt to have a loving stepfather too. IMO their mom seems to use them as accessories, so if Josh actually wants to parent, good for the girls. And since Josh and the father faced a health crisis together and it appears no blood was shed, maybe just maybe Josh might help that situation.

Not a fan of the SM posting showing a sick child, but since the father did it too, this may unfortunately be these girls norm.

Just like I won't criticise Josh for his sweating, I will not criticise him loving these kids and expressing it. Amanda has posted many snaps of Josh playing with the girls, and he is solely focused on the girls not looking up to show how awesome he is.

Good for the girls, hopefully Josh and Amanda smooth each other's rough edges over time. And my beloved father and mother broke up five times in their first year of marriage with her fleeing FL with her four kids and going to NJ once and him going and getting them back. My siblings had a dead beat dad and my father adopted all four the next year. When he died in 2011 they had just celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary. So a hot tempered man who yells a lot and a vain woman who broke up five times in one year made it, I will wait and see with Josh and Amanda and for the girls sake hope for the best.

All is my opinion and my life experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
StacyNor wrote:I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

ReneeM wrote:ET is pretty reliable, their track record is better than people's. They could be wrong but they're probably not, they rarely put out stories that end up being false. RS is wrong WAY more often than them but since he's been brought up, he also said it jives with what he's heard. In regards to Josh with Amanda's kids, I have no trouble believing that he's really good with them because he's always seemed good with kids to me. None of that matters though if the relationship around them is unhealthy, and neither Josh nor Amanda seem to be in the place where they can have healthy romantic relationships IMO

I am not an Amanda fan and found the way she talked about her children's father to Ben incredibly disrespectful. I don't care if he is your ex, he will always be their dad. I am not surprised Amanda's mom is the same as Amanda.

That being said, Josh spent a night with a sick child in a hospital with that child's father. So it turns out irrational hot tempered Josh put the good of the child above his own "huge red flag" anger. Good for the child's dad and Josh both for putting the needs of the child first.

The children have a loving father, but it doesn't hurt to have a loving stepfather too. IMO their mom seems to use them as accessories, so if Josh actually wants to parent, good for the girls. And since Josh and the father faced a health crisis together and it appears no blood was shed, maybe just maybe Josh might help that situation.

Not a fan of the SM posting showing a sick child, but since the father did it too, this may unfortunately be these girls norm.

Just like I won't criticise Josh for his sweating, I will not criticise him loving these kids and expressing it. Amanda has posted many snaps of Josh playing with the girls, and he is solely focused on the girls not looking up to show how awesome he is.

Good for the girls, hopefully Josh and Amanda smooth each other's rough edges over time. And my beloved father and mother broke up five times in their first year of marriage with her fleeing FL with her four kids and going to NJ once and him going and getting them back. My siblings had a dead beat dad and my father adopted all four the next year. When he died in 2011 they had just celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary. So a hot tempered man who yells a lot and a vain woman who broke up five times in one year made it, I will wait and see with Josh and Amanda and for the girls sake hope for the best.

All is my opinion and my life experience.

Thanks for sharing your story... gives us all better understanding of a how great and hard love can be. It is okay if Josh and Amanda are also still figuring out how to love each other and make a family. Most of us have to work at it and have ups and downs.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Shades of his last engagement. Plus kids. This is all I'm seeing.

Same here. Josh and Andi didn't let any real cracks show for months despite apparently having some major issues already before ATFR. It's gonna take a lot more than some cutesy "family" pics for me to believe this relationship will turn out any different. Or should I say a lot less. Trying so hard to prove you're happy just says the opposite to me. Josh has really painted himself into a corner here. He'll be the biggest joke ever from this show if this engagement fails as well, and after Andi's book and everyone trying to warn Amanda about him, not many will be giving him the benefit of the doubt this time. I really hope he's for real, because he's truly f*cked otherwise. I just wish there weren't kids involved in this mess. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy