SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:13 am

Southerngal wrote:Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies.  I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner.  But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it?  And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm?  I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!

Unbelievable. affraid duh

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am

Southerngal wrote:Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies.  I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner.  But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it?  And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm?  I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!
:shocked!: It really is just getting worse and worse no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 am

Is watching Josh eat and possibly moan his way through a meal really that enjoyable?  And more important than your daughter?  I think they all need to reexamine their priorities.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I had to read this a couple of times, to make sure I was understanding it. My brain wasn't comprehending this actually happened.

At this point, it's best they all stay off SM. Stop snap chatting showing your every move, stop posting, stop everything. You are all giving the followers ammunition that makes "everything so tough on your relationship". Then they wonder why they get attacked.

I can not imagine ever leaving my child in the hospital and going out to dinner. To top it off, calling my ex, and asking him to stay with her, and oh by the way here's a $100 bucks or whatever. That is just disgusting if it's true.
$100 bucks??? Woah there, big spender, simmer down. Amanda probably offered him 5 bucks and a cup of coffee from the cafeteria and if he wasn't cool with that form of payment, she probably would have gotten the neighborhood alley cat to come sit with Charlie in exchange for a bowl of milk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 am

Where is this comment anyway? I looked at the last few pics on her IG and it wasn't there.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 86669110 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:18 am

bleuberry wrote:

Unbelievable. affraid duh  

We do not know the truth of this situation. It might have worked out well for all of them and for her to see her daddy. I am not the judge of them. They appear to love their daughters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 am

Wow! I looked and can't find the comment either, but if Amanda's mom actually posted that about the father of her granddaughters for all the world to see, shame on her. She is another piece of work. MM might have met her match.

Amanda's ex seems like a pretty hands on dad and probably has spent more time with the girls than Amanda has in recent months, so if I were Amanda's mom, I would keep my thoughts to myself. Let's not forget that Amanda left the girls with her ex the day after she was released from the hospital and went to Palm Springs for a girls weekend, which blows my mind.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:40 am

From what I've seen of her ex's IG he seems like a loving father. He was probably watching them last night and this morning while Josh was loving up on Amanda like he'd never been engaged before. (Snapchat)

That comment isn't even there anymore so either it was deleted or someone is making up things. This is just laughable. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:29 am

^The comment (which is insane btw) along with her other tmi info from this morning was posted on Michelle's (bimbo mom #2) Twitter. They've all since been deleted. Probably because she realized how pathetic she sounded. She should give bimbo mom #1 the same advice IMO. Seriously, I hate being mean, but these families are dim as heck. Good gosh. How obnoxious. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:31 am

My ex is a piece of work that I could literally write a book about.But I have bitten my tongue till it bleeds to avoid ever say any thing negative about him to our children and would never tolerate ANYONE speaking negatively about him to our children , much less publicly on sm. For better or worse, half of their DNA comes from him and to criticize him is to criticize who they are. I prefer to emphasize the positive physical and personality traits they inherited from him. He was a lousy spouse but he will ALWAYS be their father and I have always encouraged and supported a good relatationship with their father.

IDK what Amanduh's ex is like as a father. But even assuming he was the worst
spouse in the history of matrimony, Amanduh and family need to cut the badmouthing of him, for the best interests of their daughters who deserve to grow up with a healthy and positive relationship with their father.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 am

KB_Mom wrote:My ex is a piece of work that I could literally write a book about.But I have bitten my tongue till it bleeds  to avoid ever say any thing negative about him to our children and would never tolerate ANYONE  speaking negatively about him to our children , much less publicly on sm. For better or worse, half of their DNA comes from him and to criticize him is to criticize who they are.  I prefer to emphasize the positive physical and personality traits they inherited from him. He was a lousy spouse but he will ALWAYS  be their father and  I have always encouraged and supported a good relatationship  with their father.  

IDK what Amanduh's ex is like as a father. But even assuming he was the worst
spouse in the history of matrimony, Amanduh and family need to cut the badmouthing of him, for the best interests of their daughters who deserve to grow up with a healthy and positive relationship with their father.
:claphands Very well said and I had to give it more than a like!
Your children are very fortunate to have a wonderful mother like yourself beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 am

I'm just rolling my eyes a smh at this stuff I read. Why tf does a grandmother post negative crap about her grand children's father on her very public IG she knows a lot of people follow. I'm guessing she's an older lady, but still has not learned important life lessons. One of them being: put the children's well being first. Trashing their father publicly is so far from that, I can't even imagine.
I'm also betting that there is a BIG twisting of real events here, trying to make the ex look bad. Maybe the ex asked for taxi money because he ATM didn't have any. What chance do these poor kids have with adults like this around them.

I personally would cut any adult out of my children's lives if they pulled stuff like this. Pulling the kids into this kind of bitterness will harm them a lot. I'm actually disgusted. /end of rant and jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy