SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Wow. Does anyone know where this comment is? I would love to see it. If she really posted that, Josh and Amanda's familes are made for each other. She might be on the same level as MM imo.
Amanda's says her ex has the kids every other weekend but he was with them today as well (snapchat). I wonder if she had to pay him to spend an extra day with them today too.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 pm

She probably had an appt for hair coloring and re-gluing extensions, eyelash extensions, botox and fillers. It's a biotch being an OC mom. How dare that child get an asthma attack. A family photo shoot was probably cancelled. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Yea I need to see this comment to believe it. And also, was this "payment" for him to come sit with his kids or was it to take the kids off her hands so she could go off for the weekend when she was supposed to have them and he felt like this was not in the said custody agreement. If he is paying her child support but she is putting off her responsibilities as a mother to fly around the country enjoying her 20's, then he should be reimbursed IMO. That was like his argument of her being gone for a month on vacation filming while he took care of the kids, yet she still expected child support for them for that month. The child support is not her vacation fund IMO.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:00 am

Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies. I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner. But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it? And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm? I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 am

This is great entertainment. 🚋 2pop wine

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 am

I'm lawling. That she left her baby who is literally a baby in diapers in the hospital to go eat out with Josh is another level but then the paying the ex??? There are no words, but I'll think of some laugh out loud I bet the spec that he refuses to pay child support when she foists them on him is correct. That's not paying him imo, and it's not on him either.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 am

Negative box of rocks.
So BOR + -BOR = Zero.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:07 am

I love it when these folks make me feel like a sane and normal person. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 am

bluwavz wrote:I love it when these folks make me feel like a sane and normal person. Smiley

Absolutely. I don't even have to build myself up to sane, just saner than them! cantstopl I won't even start with normal. Baby steps.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:12 am

As the mother of a child with serious asthma issues who spent many nights,up all night till sunrise with my daughter in the ER, I always told her father we were in the ER because he is her father and he has the right to know. Whether he chose to come to the hospital was his choice,about his child. I certainly never paid him to come,although I always wished he would come for our daughter's sake.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:12 am

Is she paying him with his own money he has to give her for support, hers from shilling and BIP or Josh's?  Just where is this money coming?  laugh out loud

Seriously none of this crap needs to be public knowledge.  It does not make Josh and Amanda look any better by slinging mud at him, whether true or not.  I seriously don't think any of these people think about the fact all this is out there now for everyone and their brother to see, find and read and that when the girls grow up they will be able to see it with their own eyes.  Just ugly and unnecessary, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:13 am

Southerngal wrote:Actually, the evening the ex was at hospital was the night Amanda and Josh went to dinner because they snapped their fortunes from the cookies.  I was shocked she left the hospital to go out to dinner.  But to now know that she paid her ex so she could do it?  And now her mom is blabbing about it on sm?  I honestly don't know which part is the worst!!!

I had to read this a couple of times, to make sure I was understanding it. My brain wasn't comprehending this actually happened.

At this point, it's best they all stay off SM. Stop snap chatting showing your every move, stop posting, stop everything. You are all giving the followers ammunition that makes "everything so tough on your relationship". Then they wonder why they get attacked.

I can not imagine ever leaving my child in the hospital and going out to dinner. To top it off, calling my ex, and asking him to stay with her, and oh by the way here's a $100 bucks or whatever. That is just disgusting if it's true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy