SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:11 pm

It's call empty nest syndrome. All the kids are grown and nothing to do but to be pee'd off when she reads crap about her son.

In Caila's thread there is a post describing a producer's opinion of the contestants and Nick was described as arrogant and self centered. Josh - Eats loudly and can be a di&k (but not that he is one). Not sure which of the two is worse.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:42 pm

iamreal2u wrote:... Nick was described as arrogant and self centered.  Josh eats loudly and can be a di&k (but not that he is one).   Not sure which of the two is worse.  
My thoughts....

Nick - arrogant and self centered = confident, knows what he wants in life and is willing to fight for it
Josh - eats loudly and can be a di&k = lacks social awareness/skills, acts before he thinks

Nick/Josh both have a fan base who accept and stand by them no matter what they say or do

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Jen689 I think you nailed it. As I've said many times, people put on their Nick or Josh glasses. If Nick did the things Josh did or said it would be justified and the perfect thing to do but Josh doing it is horrendous and vice versa. A perfect example would be ever been taking Amanda to a prepared lobster dinner. If Josh took Carly and did the same people would go nuts! So is it the behavior or act we don't like or the person question Many see the Murray family as loving, fun, and a great family, others think it's strange that they are all so close. Perspective is everything IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:32 pm

This is a general discussion thread, so all thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Please do not tell others how they should or should not think.  We can agree, disagree or agree to disagree, but we do not comment on people's individual thoughts, opinions or how they should or not react and if they are right or wrong.  

There is a fan thread of Josh individually and Jam as a couple if you do not like the negative or differing opinions.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:55 pm

BKay wrote:I have seen Josh during BIP as volatile, menacing, manipulative, aggressive, mean-spirited, self-centered, and egotistical. If he or his family doesn't like that many have seen him that way, then perhaps he needs to go into a quiet place and reflect on why he came across that way. Don't shoot the messenger.

Exactly!! Just look at the the polling results from After Paradise this past Tuesday. Viewers are not Josh fans and only a small percent thought they should get engaged at end. You can't blame any cast member for that or some sort of bad edit. The Josh that I see on BIP3 is the same Josh I saw on Bacheloette.

I was not a fan then, nor am I a fan now.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:37 pm

I don't find it strange that the Murray family are close, lots of families are close and there's nothing wrong with that. It's what that closeness entails that I don't like. They all seem to enable Josh's sh*tty behaviour/personality IMO. Just the other day MM was on twitter justifying her son calling his fiancé at the time a whore. Idc what the circumstances are, or how much she might have pushed his buttons, that's not cool and the fact that she's made excuses for this said a lot to me. It's possible to love people, and be close to them, without cosigning everything they do and they don't seem to get that, and IMO the personality flaws I see in Josh come directly from that

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Josh is engaged. Nick is the next lead. All is well in the universe. I hope both men, and MM too, will just enjoy life and put all this "rivalry/feud" behind.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I just hope that Josh's mom stops tagging Robby in her tweets. Once was more than necessary. Robby doesn't need to be dragged into this hornet's nest. 

Ok. That's all.   Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 2498057887
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 pm

What does Robby have to do with this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

In one of MM's tweets last week about Nick, she tagged, Shawn B., Robby and Jordan.   Rolling Eyes

Lauren Murray‏ @mommamurray  Aug 24
The Disingenuous Club @JoshAllanMurray @Shawn_Booth @RobbyHHayes @JRodgers11 @amandastantonnn
Link

I looking for that tweet I saw this one... Rolling Eyes  does she realize it's a pot / kettle situation.  Her tweets to defend Josh and the Duhh are no better.

Lauren Murray‏ @mommamurray. Aug 25
The most entertaining tweets r those who r verbally abusive because they hate someone who is allegedly verbally abusive

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Nothing. MM brought in several cast into her crazy diatribe on twitter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:24 pm

By the time this season ends I'll be banning myself from all the threads if this keeps up. cantstopl

SMH because I just don't get the purpose of some of the actions of everyone involved.

This is a discussion forum, we post our opinions, we either agree or disagree and that's great because we get to read different opinions, but fighting SM every step of the way one tweet at a time, doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Continuous defending oneself IMO proves you want to win. You don't want the negative opinion to be accurate, therefore you continue to defend yourself, over and over.

It would be much more healthier IMO to simply ignore it if one is so confident in themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy