SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:26 am

iamreal2u wrote:Was this posted before?  Big Oops....

For now, where are you two going to live? What’s the arrangement?
Strahan: We’re thinking Northern Territory. Just to throw the paps off. No, obviously I’m from Perth and Ni—uh, Alex is from Melbourne, so you know. There’s a lot we still have to work out. But we’re going to have two home bases in Perth and Melbourne.
Nation: We’re not in any rush. We want to just enjoy the start of this chapter.

Source:WHO
I noticed that too  cantstopl  Really hope there was video evidence of that interview

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:33 am

These from Osher's IG are not helping the cause either though funny:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:42 am

Sundy wrote:If this is how the interview went I am a little disappointed with Richie saying he was not aware of Nikkis feelings. She was probably the most open I have ever seen.

Richie Strahan defends stringing Nikki Gogan along

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I agree, she was very expressive of how she was feeling and IMO it was very easy as a viewer to see how committed and in love she was. Just quietly, I think Richie is telling a convenient fib here.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:54 am

I mean, Nikki did straight up tell Richie she was in love with him at the F4 point so while he wasn't privy to everything we saw - I'm not sure what else she could have said to make him more aware of her feelings. That being said everyone will inevitably be strung along on shows like this so eh. Don't really get why he had to say that though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 am

He strung her along because it was in the contract that he had to string people along. Olena removed herself from the equation, so I don't know what he was supposed to do. In Richie's mind, this was his journey to find a woman for himself, not his journey to make it as easy as possible for Nikki. He took to the end the two women he had the strongest feelings for, isn't that the idea of the show?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:23 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He strung her along because it was in the contract that he had to string people along. Olena removed herself from the equation, so I don't know what he was supposed to do. In Richie's mind, this was his journey to find a woman for himself, not his journey to make it as easy as possible for Nikki. He took to the end the two women he had the strongest feelings for, isn't that the idea of the show?

I don't know any lead that has actually said, so openly and so bluntly ,right after their journey aired ,that they new after the second kiss(which was like ep4or5?)that they knew ? I mean I get that he realised Alex was for him straight away but don't tell us ...especially right after we just saw u break another grls heart and she is stilling feeling the pain from it...its called respecting nikkis feelings..jmo ...I do wish Richie and Alex all the best though Smiley and I pray Nikki will get her HEA and we can see it! Hugesmile Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:34 am

Nikki, Olena, Rachael and Faith on Studio 10. Really lovely interview with a lot of love with Nikki, and a nice perspective of Olena leaving. Aka Richie was thinking with Little Richie.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He strung her along because it was in the contract that he had to string people along. Olena removed herself from the equation, so I don't know what he was supposed to do. In Richie's mind, this was his journey to find a woman for himself, not his journey to make it as easy as possible for Nikki. He took to the end the two women he had the strongest feelings for, isn't that the idea of the show?
I don't dispute that stringing along has to happen but I do think its a bit weird that post-show he's saying that he wasn't aware of the extent of her feelings when she, you know, told him.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 am

lightredemption wrote:
I don't dispute that stringing along has to happen but I do think its a bit weird that post-show he's saying that he wasn't aware of the extent of her feelings when she, you know, told him.
Agreed. She was positively beaming whenever she was around him. She told him if he chooses her, he will get all of her and that she's totally in love with him. If he had said he just didn't reciprocate her feelings that way after the show, fine but not knowing the extent of her feelings? Please, Richie. Either you are lying or just dim.

Sure it's not against the rule to take whoever you want to F2 position but everyone knows F2 position is the most humiliating one. He could have taken Rachael if he wanted to spare Nikki's face. Rach obviously wasn't THAT into him, just fond of him. But no, he wanted both of his F2 to be completely invested in him for his own ego when he knew he only likes one. Harsh of me to say so? Perhaps but this is typical egotistic male behaviour.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:34 am

I don't dispute the premise of the show, you're exactly right, but what has been absolutely remarkable in the last 24 hours is the virtually non-existent compassion for Nikki and how she has felt and been impacted as a direct result. Even today through all her interviews it's quite apparent how much the experience has affected her and yet he has barely even addressed her apart from calling her something like a "quite lovely human". And if indeed he took the two women he had the strongest feelings for, it would suggest he at least cared for her quite a bit but there's been almost zero sign of that care since last night aired. I find it quite disappointing on Richie's part. And yet, Alex has been the one that has (pleasantly) surprised me the most with her maturity and the complete respect she has given Nikki. She's done way more to heal the wounds than Richie has. I had hoped for more maturity from Richie.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:54 am

solaroo wrote:

I don't dispute the premise of the show, you're exactly right, but what has been absolutely remarkable in the last 24 hours is the virtually non-existent compassion for Nikki and how she has felt and been impacted as a direct result.  Even today through all her interviews it's quite apparent how much the experience has affected her and yet he has barely even addressed her apart from calling her something like a "quite lovely human".  And if indeed he took the two women he had the strongest feelings for, it would suggest he at least cared for her quite a bit but there's been almost zero sign of that care since last night aired.  I find it quite disappointing on Richie's part.  And yet, Alex has been the one that has (pleasantly) surprised me the most with her maturity and the complete respect she has given Nikki.  She's done way more to heal the wounds than Richie has.  I had hoped for more maturity from Richie.

Imo Richie is in a tough spot right now. His girlfriend, Alex, has apparently received even death threats on her IG page, she's been viciously mocked all over the media etc. Right now Richie's job is to concentrate on supporting Alex, be united with her, and build a strong relationship with her. Nikki is and should be his last of priorities.
Imo Alex has room to compliment Nikki and praise her, Richie really doesn't.

At what point was Richie supposed to let Nikki go? Maybe he was planning to take Olena as the F2, but she removed herself from the equation. And in the end of the day, this was Richie's journey, not Nikki's. The show us stressful enough for him as it is, without the added pressure of placating Nikki, who signed on knowing the risk of getting her heart broken at F2. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:58 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15