SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by makeover Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 am

After watching this whole season, my respect is for Nikki and Olena. I think both women stayed true to themselves and honest with the whole process. I am sure Alex is a really nice person off-screen and a good friend but you can't deny that she puts on a lot for the camera and during her dates. No actual human acts like that all the time. It's just not natural. I don't know anyone who is so 200% "on" all the time.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:I will say, I do think Richie's mom had a very valid point. While it is true that Alex's son has a dad dating a mom is different and that difference would not be noticeable while she was on a 24/7 show taping. Children should be a parent's number one priority and when it is your child too it is shared. I do wonder if Richie's mom was concerned that Richie needed to be the sole focus. They will learn together and hopefully it will be fine, but I do agree that Alex and Richie glossed over her being a parent a little as they fell into their feelings for each other. 

It will work or it won't, but they definitely didn't seem realistic about her being a parent not being an issue. JMO.

Absolutely agree. As confronting as Richie's mum was, her talking about the "nitty gritty" of being a parent was the most sensible thing she said. At no point did I get a sense that Alex and Richie really came to grips with what the day-to-day reality of being a parent actually means. He should listen to his mum!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:36 am

What have we learned from the edit I ask...if there is no obstacle, there is no F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:37 am

makeover wrote:After watching this whole season, my respect is for Nikki and Olena. I think both women stayed true to themselves and honest with the whole process. I am sure Alex is a really nice person off-screen and a good friend but you can't deny that she puts on a lot of the camera and during her dates. No actual human acts like that all the time. It's just not natural. I don't know anyone who is so 200% "on" all the time.

Agree.  Funnily enough, when Alex was being interviewed by herself during the series she seemed very normal and likeable, but once she was in front of the camera with the group or with Richie her whole personality seemed to change and she came across as very 'affected' and excessively dramatic.  On the other hand, Nikki and Olena were very consistent with who they were til the very end.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:40 am

I think bach AU should learn from this season that their shock ending editing will only harm the final couple. They have done such a disservice to Richie and Alex which could have been avoided if they showed a bit more of their connection, less Alex drama and less of Nikki. Richie has done nothing wrong coz he didn't know how the season would be edited. I think he wanted Olena for F2 but she didn't let it happen and in any case there has to be an F2. This is not like the US bach where a shocking ending is the norm, AU fans are brutal. All JMHO.
Wishing all of them the best!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:47 am

MissB wrote:I think bach AU should learn from this season that their shock ending editing will only harm the final couple. They have done such a disservice to Richie and Alex which could have been avoided if they showed a bit more of their connection, less Alex drama and less of Nikki. Richie has done nothing wrong coz he didn't know how the season would be edited. I think he wanted Olena for F2 but she didn't let it happen and in any case there has to be an F2. This is not like the US bach where a shocking ending is the norm, AU fans are brutal. All JMHO.
Wishing all of them the best!

The response on Twitter tonight has been just awful. Really, what's the point of making people react like that when there's real human beings involved?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 am

Can't wait to watch these episodes when they're up on Youtube! The edit didn't make me think Alex stood a chance! Hats off to whomever figured out it was Alex because Olena was supporting her so much on FB and social media. I feel badly for Nikki as she was given such a lovely edit - how is she doing? Any plans for Richie to move to Melbourne?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Can't wait to watch these episodes when they're up on Youtube! The edit didn't make me think Alex stood a chance! Hats off to whomever figured out it was Alex because Olena was supporting her so much on FB and social media. I feel badly for Nikki as she was given such a lovely edit - how is she doing?  Any plans for Richie to move to Melbourne?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have just posted the Youtube episode of the Finale in the Viewing Thread
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Congrats to Richie and Alex! My happy outcome is that Richie was happy and it appears that's exactly what he now has. It looks like it's going to be tough for them, as mentioned by many, it's the way they choose to edit the show as we see his popularity has diminished in minutes. It's not fair to them, I hope they can support each other stay away from SM and try to live a normal life.

I can certainly see Nikki as the next lead. She had a good edit, her exit was very emotional and she was as cordial as she could be considering the circumstances. She's a lovely person, who IMO was so in love. For me there was nothing fake about her. I've never seen a F2 so genuinely heartbroken.

Thanks for the updates while viewing, and the hiliarious comments! laugh out loud

Congrats to everyone here, you all did an amazing job sleuthing. This has been going on since April, and you all worked hard for many months. clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:40 pm

I find I cannot bring myself to watch Nikki's heartbreak. Someday I will watch Alex's final date as it sounds like from reading here it will help me better understand his choice. Congrats to Richie and Alex! And to all those team Alex members! What a wild ride!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm

casjacknick wrote:I find I cannot bring myself to watch Nikki's heartbreak. Someday I will watch Alex's final date as it sounds like from reading here it will help me better understand his choice. Congrats to Richie and Alex! And to all those team Alex members! What a wild ride!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] same, not now! On to bachelorette!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:03 pm

see2love wrote:What have we learned from the edit I ask...if there is no obstacle, there is no F1!

Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+35
Mikesgirl83
casjacknick
GuardianAngel
Norcalgal
MissB
carraiger
joshfan
iamreal2u
stuckinsc
Carine
LeapofFaith