SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 pm

oh by the way I should add, I actually don't mind Jake either and looking at the BTS shots that DM printed, they actually look quite cute together and he was quite keen on stealing kisses in between takes which is always a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:56 pm

I just watched episode 8 and TBTH I dont see the run away connection between her and Jake that so many can see. Actually at this point unlike some leads, she really ihas not leaned towards these guys one way or the other. As opposed to some lead so what she has said in interviews is totally spot on. And comes across loud and clear.

Another funny episode. I'm not going to say much about the SD because while Matty is just the cutest creature ever I saw the date staged interactions stilted and conversation rehersed.
They still come across as kissing cousins.Cute cousins but cousins nonetheless. Lol

I loved the group date. Cannot Express how much.the funniest part was lee's actor and his lines. That was comedy gold.
those letters were beautiful. G is lucky.
Did you all notice Jake and Lee talking about the letter?
Jake: I've written these before
Lee: I'm sure you have.

These guys crack me up.

She had excellent chemistry with Cam. Wow. But we know he goes soon so chemistry is not the only factor with G. Makes it interesting indeed.

Can't wait to see dirty dancing next week. And god awful singing form Lee. Mattys chalkboard comment haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:59 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Are there any SCs of a group date ? I think no.

See2love, bring it on. I'm team Lee and am soaking up all the posts regarding him. I'd like to see some more fro. Ur pov.

The GD in Ep 9 is the singing GD with all F5 per s/caps and sleuthing (in Epi Breakdown thread and s/cap thread No Discussion thread)

Ep 9 reminds me of the camping trip on Richie's season, his season at this point of the F5 was episode 13 so more episodes to have everyone have a 1:1 but they adjusted one week with the 1:1's because of Courtney.  So, the 1:1 date with Lee could be no rose on the date (Faith/Rachel) and why all 5 guys on the group date and one person will get the GD rose guarantee HTD date.   Alex received Richie's rose on the camping trip.....

This makes sense @4health except that we know Courtney can hold a tune, as can Cam, so wouldn't it be tricky if the person she had counted on NOT taking to HTD's was really fab in the GD and won the SQT?
A few more thoughts on the F3
I too find it hard also to think Jake is F1 without a 2nd single date, or even without winning time on the GD last night. It was all about chemistry after all. Georgia would have definitely known who each of the men were she was dancing with by smell, build, height and she could have chosen Jake or Lee here and that would have signalled something quite significant against the single date with Matty. Also Jake seems quite serious. There is no sense of fun between them that we see with Lee, Matty and Courtney. There is still more to play out between Jake and Georgia but I think she definitely would have chosen him for more 'alone' time if she saw him as potential F1.

I haven't watch the Courtney zoo date because I'm kind of not interested. I saw the kiss, it seemed like zilch to me, but who knows. Hoping he is the elimination she refers to as hard, but for the sake of sanity. No idea where this may go really.

As for the delightful Matty J. I do understand how he can be seen as too young. IMO it is his voice as much as his enthusiasm, which is very boyish and doesn't quite fit how he looks, but the content of what he says is not immature. It's all laughing, chatting, hugging, kissing. They were all over each other last night and from the spoiled photos of their date we know they were smooching all day as well. I think they looked perfect together but their date was really choppily edited and so I am also ready to be thrown on this as I can see that their's may be the decoy love story.

Lee & Georgia's relationship is being shown as going off the boil. Last night when he alluded to a life of travel together, I thought her response was polite and cheery but not much more. This and the previews for the next episode where he can't seem to put a foot right could all be ploys for covering him up as an obvious F1 for sure. He could have a great SD and look the business again and because this story is the middle story between Jake and Matty it could very well be the one that pans out.

Go #TeamMatty Jumping hearts

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 pm

^Great post @romancerealist

I totally agree - my take away from the last few episodes has been that it's going to come down to instant connections/chemistry versus the slow burn romance.

Matty is obviously the slow burn and I think instant attraction can be either Jake or Lee.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just watched episode 8 and TBTH I dont see the run away connection between her and Jake that so many can see. Actually at this point unlike some leads, she really has not leaned towards these guys one way or the other. As opposed to some lead so what she has said in interviews is totally spot on. And comes across loud and clear.

snipped...

I have yet to watch the last two episodes, but the bolded is what I have been thinking as well. She seems to have butterflies with every bloke. Usually, by this point I can see which way the lead is leaning, but since Georgia has an embarrassment of riches, I think she is sincerely into several of these guys and it could turn out to be a genuine horse race to the end.

I really need to watch the latest episodes!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:00 am

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I just watched episode 8 and TBTH I dont see the run away connection between her and Jake that so many can see. Actually at this point unlike some leads, she really has not leaned towards these guys one way or the other. As opposed to some lead so what she has said in interviews is totally spot on. And comes across loud and clear.

snipped...

I have yet to watch the last two episodes, but the bolded is what I have been thinking as well. She seems to have butterflies with every bloke. Usually, by this point I can see which way the lead is leaning, but since Georgia has an embarrassment of riches, I think she is sincerely into several of these guys and it could turn out to be a genuine horse race to the end.

I really need to watch the latest episodes!

I just watched ep8 and have not watched ep7. Ep 8 has more of the front runners in the mix IMO. Most of the board felt that Jake was f1 after watching ep8 so I was curious.
IMO G is still being reporter and scripted G at this point. Heck she had "chemistry" for Cam and he's gone soon.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 am

HTD preview for Ep 10

Hometown Week is approaching and only five extremely eligible bachelors are left. Just wait until Georgia meets their families. Starts 7.30 Wednesday #BacheloretteAU by @bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:01 am

brownravens wrote:^Great post @romancerealist

I totally agree - my take away from the last few episodes has been that it's going to come down to instant connections/chemistry versus the slow burn romance.

Matty is obviously the slow burn and I think instant attraction can be either Jake or Lee.

@brownravens Agree with the slow burn V instant attraction theme for the season.

We know what is happening with Matty J. Their relationship began with a strong friendship connection first, followed by genuine affection and possibly romantic love.
We don't know what level the chemistry is for Georgia and Jake post the 1st date. She sparked up with the poem he read, but only really after he delivered the killer line about ' this poem is not meant for every girl' and gave her love eyes. But IMO if you feel intense chemistry this drives you to contrive to see that person more and this just hasn't been the case with Jake.
We do know that with Lee it was instant chemistry which has then turned into 'feeling like I have known you forever'. What I'm not sure about is if this means they have clicked straight into a more mature love, or the chemistry is just fading?

The strong F3 Matty, Jake, Lee show their crushes in different ways, but each is very smitten with Georgia.
One thing I feel quite sure about is that Georgia is not going to choose an F1 that may be, even remotely, less into her than she is into them.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 am

^^^love the last line of your post particularly. Well said.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:14 am

romance realist wrote:
brownravens wrote:^Great post @romancerealist

@brownravens Agree with the slow burn V instant attraction theme for the season.

We know what is happening with Matty J. Their relationship began with a strong friendship connection first, followed by genuine affection and possibly romantic love.
We don't know what level the chemistry is for Georgia and Jake post the 1st date. She sparked up with the poem he read, but only really after he delivered the killer line about ' this poem is not meant for every girl' and gave her love eyes. But IMO if you feel intense chemistry this drives you to contrive to see that person more and this just hasn't been the case with Jake.
We do know that with Lee it was instant chemistry which has then turned into 'feeling like I have known you forever'. What I'm not sure about is if this means they have clicked straight into a more mature love, or the chemistry is just fading?

The strong F3 Matty, Jake, Lee show their crushes in different ways, but each is very smitten with Georgia.
One thing I feel quite sure about is that Georgia is not going to choose an F1 that may be, even remotely, less into her than she is into them.

Yeah definitely agree that Georgia will pick who's right for her and into her - especially given her VO says ILYSM. I do feel like the show has spent a lot of time developing Cam's friendzone story and Courtney's He's Just Not That Into You Story a lot. So I'm looking forward to Jake and Lee's stories as well as kind of seeing how they diverge a little bit past their common instant spark origin. I think Lee's SD will be so telling next week! But for some reason I'm not feeling Lee a lot. I thought the cocktail thing was cool but even that conversation wasn't shown beyond Georgia say she liked the taste of a couple. Like what or where does even one of those drinks represent.

IMO that if Jake and Matty are in the F2, I'd bet on Matty - @romancerealist I think you're especially correct bc i genuinely don't believe the F1 can have only one SD.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:33 am

Ok I rewatched Matty and Georgia's date and noticed he music when they were kissing was the same as Nikki's monkey date in Bali. Does that mean he is F2, not necessarily considering Courtney has the F1 music. But this stage I'm more confused as ever. Can someone tell me if filming wrapped whilst the Bachelor was running, if so they may have gauged from the reaction everyone had to Nikki and how well received she was and they are using her music for Matty as the F1 or possible next Bach. Just a thought anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:36 am

Oh also forgot to point out, seeing we sleuthed the F1 music and ten play vids for Richie, Sam and Sam, the producers may have switched it up for this series IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony