SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:21 am

I keep thinking how did I miss the outcome of Richie's season. I was so caught up in Nikki being so awesome and gorgeous and thinking that she and Richie had an amazing connection etc that I missed the fact that, even though I thought they had fun together and had a lot in common, physically it was actually largely one-sided with Nikki doing most of the chasing. Looking back, the chocolate bath with Alex should have been a strong sign, as it was a pretty "sensual/sexy" thing to do with someone unless you had extremely strong feelings for. What did it for me were their farewells after HTD - with Alex, Richie was very passionate and didn't want to leave, going back for a second kiss, but with Nikki he seemed a bit cold. Georgia is different though and of course so are Matty and Lee, but IMO Lee's SD and HTD will paint more of a picture and this time I'm trying to be more subjective and not as caught up in one person. It's hard though because I do love Matty and I think he would be such a fun and loving boyfriend and closer to Georgia's age and stage of life. However, Lee comes across as great boyfriend/long term partner material who is clearly smitten, as is Matty. I don't really know what I base this on, except a couple of things .... 1. Lee lives in Melbourne and 2. He seems to having manly charm versus the boyish charm of Matty. I really don't know as part of me would love it to be so obvious and then we just follow this amazing love story knowing what the end result will be, but then being kept wondering and sleuthing is all part of the show. I feel that each season gets harder to predict. Anyone else feeling the same, or similar?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by makeover Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:56 am

I believe Nikki, Rachel or Faith received the last SD before home towns? Correct me if I'm wrong.

When I rewatched Courtney's first date with Georgia, I noticed they started to play the F1 kiss music and then aborted when he went in for the hug instead of the kiss. Lol. It's hilarious. So for their 2nd SD they played the music all the way to the climax. I don't know whether to laugh or cry (mostly laugh) if Courtney is F1 after all this time.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:59 am

@makeover Don't worry, Daily Mail spoiled the F2 already with pictures. No Courtney. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 am

makeover wrote:I believe Nikki, Rachel or Faith received the last SD before home towns? Correct me if I'm wrong.

When I rewatched Courtney's first date with Georgia, I noticed they started to play the F1 kiss music and then aborted when he went in for the hug instead of the kiss. Lol. It's hilarious. So for their 2nd SD they played the music all the way to the climax. I don't know whether to laugh or cry (mostly laugh) if Courtney is F1 after all this time.

Noooooooooo. There is something very smirky about Courtney, even when he kissed Georgia after their Zoo date. He's not genuine or invested at all ad is immature IMO, but of course I could be completely wrong

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:45 pm

brownravens wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
brownravens wrote:The major thing I'm looking for in tmrw's date with Lee would be a moment of emotional clarity for the lead - where you can see them go "wow this could be something". I honestly felt like that came with Georgia when she was talking about her parents and cried - that was so beautiful...

IMO you could see that with Tim after his 2nd SD with Anna in Broome and with Sam W after his discussion with Snez about their distance/single mum issues (I think that happened after an art date)

It one of those sparks that I feel has to happened before HTD's.

Is it a pattern that the person who gets the last SD before HTD is F1.  I'm sure it's been discussed previously but if anyone can clarify that would be great.  Thanks

The Bette AU season 1 winner was Sasha and he got the SD before HTD but it was the only 2nd SD of the season, so i'm not too sure we can assume Lee is F1 based on that alone...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:51 pm

makeover wrote:I believe Nikki, Rachel or Faith received the last SD before home towns? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bach AU is different from Bette AU. They have no SDs in the episode before HTDS, only F5 GD/mini-dates.

Bette AU S1/Sam Frost, the season was shorter and only one 2nd SD before HTDs which went to Sasha. Lee gets the 2nd SD before HTDs on Georgia's season and Lee also had his 1st SD in Ep 3 like Sasha did.

I will be shocked if Courtney is F1. He is sleuthed to be eliminated/leave at F4 so unless he returns, he will be gone after HTDs. Even if he returns, I don't see Georgia making him F1. I think the music for F1 is no longer the same as used for past F1s. As speculated before, it's possible that the F1 has new music. If this is the case, then Lee could be F1 since he's the only one who has had new music never heard before on any Bach/Bette AU season for his first kiss. If Lee is not F1, then TPTB may have changed things and the music is no longer a reliable clue
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Just Looking wrote:I keep thinking how did I miss the outcome of Richie's season.  I was so caught up in Nikki being so awesome and gorgeous and thinking that she and Richie had an amazing connection etc that I missed the fact that, even though I thought they had fun together and had a lot in common, physically it was actually largely one-sided with Nikki doing most of the chasing.  Looking back, the chocolate bath with Alex should have been a strong sign, as it was a pretty "sensual/sexy" thing to do with someone unless you had extremely strong feelings for.  What did it for me were their farewells after HTD - with Alex, Richie was very passionate and didn't want to leave, going back for a second kiss, but with Nikki he seemed a bit cold.   Georgia is different though and of course so are Matty and Lee, but IMO Lee's SD and HTD will paint more of a picture and this time I'm trying to be more subjective and not as caught up in one person.  It's hard though because I do love Matty and I think he would be such a fun and loving boyfriend and closer to Georgia's age and stage of life.  However, Lee comes across as great boyfriend/long term partner material who is clearly smitten, as is Matty.  I don't really know what I base this on, except a couple of things .... 1.  Lee lives in Melbourne and 2.  He seems to having manly charm versus the boyish charm of Matty.  I really don't know as part of me would love it to be so obvious and then we just follow this amazing love story knowing what the end result will be, but then being kept wondering and sleuthing is all part of the show.   I feel that each season gets harder to predict.  Anyone else feeling the same, or similar?

I don't know if the bolded is really true. What I think happens is that once people start becoming familiar with the show and start seeing patterns, they start trying to apply them to the new season. I think of it as fitting a square peg into a round hole. I find myself doing this...kind of like overanalyzing. I have to force myself sometimes to take a deep breath, step back and just go back to watching the interactions objectively. Who does the lead have the best body language with? When they are talking about a particular contestant do their emotion match up to what they are saying? (For example, saying they are so happy to be going on a date with X, but their tone is flat, they don't smile and they avoid touching the person when they are with them.) I go back and watch without sound and look for who the lead is chasing. If there really is a serious connection, it usually becomes fairly apparent. If it isn't that clear, it's because they are pretty much faking it and time usually bears it out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Great post Sprite! I agree that a lot of the "edit" comparisons and musical soundtrack and where someone stands in a rose ceremony picture etc between two seasons don't really say that much. IMHO these things are not at all as orchestrated as they might seem from the sleuthing side. I sometimes think about how much effort it would take for editors to orchestrate every tiny little thing like the things above and I can't even imagine how many hours they have to work if they were to first figure out a story board, cut the footage, then reorganize it, then try to do it based on these tiny little details only we the sleuths pay attention to. JMHO Plus you can't orchestrate where someone stands in a group photo in a rose ceremony based on who wins cos there is no winner yet! I think a lot of the analysis can become overanalysis at least IMHO and it's good to consider it all in perspective
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:18 pm

emusha wrote:Great post Sprite! I agree that a lot of the "edit" comparisons and musical soundtrack and where someone stands in a rose ceremony picture etc between two seasons don't really say that much. IMHO these things are not at all as orchestrated as they might seem from the sleuthing side. I sometimes think about how much effort it would take for editors to orchestrate every tiny little thing like the things above and I can't even imagine how many hours they have to work if they were to first figure out a story board, cut the footage, then reorganize it, then try to do it based on these tiny little details only we the sleuths pay attention to. JMHO Plus you can't orchestrate where someone stands in a group photo in a rose ceremony based on who wins cos there is no winner yet! I think a lot of the analysis can become overanalysis at least IMHO and it's good to consider it all in perspective

Absolutely!!

I pay more attention to the interactions especially that of the Lead. What is the Lead really saying, how are they saying it. I try not to get distracted by the contestant's account of the relationship because that can be assumed to be how the Lead feels which is never the case.

I dont know one music or riff from the other to be honest. One other thing I have noticed from the female Leads is that they are usually softer in speech/ behaviour with the ones they are really into. They are more "Bachelorette" with most but just a tad different with the F1.

Georgia has been slightly difficult to read but I noticed she really liked Courtney and Lee from the onset. She really likes MAtty too now so it will be interesting to see how Lee's date goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:10 pm

see2love wrote:
emusha wrote:Great post Sprite! I agree that a lot of the "edit" comparisons and musical soundtrack and where someone stands in a rose ceremony picture etc between two seasons don't really say that much. IMHO these things are not at all as orchestrated as they might seem from the sleuthing side. I sometimes think about how much effort it would take for editors to orchestrate every tiny little thing like the things above and I can't even imagine how many hours they have to work if they were to first figure out a story board, cut the footage, then reorganize it, then try to do it based on these tiny little details only we the sleuths pay attention to. JMHO Plus you can't orchestrate where someone stands in a group photo in a rose ceremony based on who wins cos there is no winner yet! I think a lot of the analysis can become overanalysis at least IMHO and it's good to consider it all in perspective

Absolutely!!

I pay more attention to the interactions especially that of the Lead. What is the Lead really saying, how are they saying it. I try not to get distracted by the contestant's account of the relationship because that can be assumed to be how the Lead feels which is never the case.

I dont know one music or riff from the other to be honest. One other thing I have noticed from the female Leads is that they are usually softer in speech/ behaviour with the ones they are really into. They are more "Bachelorette" with most but just a tad different with the F1.

Georgia has been slightly difficult to read but I noticed she really liked Courtney and Lee from the onset. She really likes MAtty too now so it will be interesting to see how Lee's date goes.

That is a really good point. Leads...and not just the women...are also often more protective of their F1. They get extra reassurance of how happy the lead is to see them. Often they arrange little extras for them...Brad had a picnic for Emily in the driveway, Sean took the losing team on the extra time after the date because Cat was on it, etc. Also, JoJo pretty much eliminated anyone who dared criticize Jordan ASAP. These are the type of things that tell me a lot more than where someone was standing or the music played.

One other thing. Sometimes people think that because a lead is kissing someone...a lot...it is because there is great chemistry between them. We have had several leads tell us...I am particularly thinking of Ali...that when they don't have a lot to talk about with someone or they want to distract them from a difficult question, they may initiate kissing...just to shut them up and not have to talk with them. So the make-out sessions could also be misleading. I always think of Sean on his fantasy date with AshLee talking about how attracted he was to her in VO's while showing them making out in this really romantic lagoon in Thailand...while his hands where at his sides. Contrasted with Catherine, making out in a rainstorm, with his hands tangled in her hair. Big difference between words and actions. Now, not everyone is as easy to read. I am finding that Georgia and the Canadian Bette are both really good at hiding their emotions thus far. Hopefully, as we get closer to the end, they will start cracking a bit emotionally and it will be easier to see just who they are truly into.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:32 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@4Health IA that it is a lot of misdirect. I will have to watch the HTD preview again with Lee and the flowers since it could be MTP. Interesting if so... then again, it could be he is just holding those things for his own mom/nana?

What interested me most in the preview and season preview is that Lee's s/caps are not as intimate (no kissing) shown... Matty's on the other hand are. If Matty is F1 it could be they are highlighting the more intimate stuff like they did with Alex?

Then again, Nikki had quite a bit too. Also, it is suspect to me that they are hiding things with Lee in that HTD preview and making it not look he is such a frontrunner when compared to the other guys' little montage (just Lee and G cracking jokes). Seems like misdirect/doubt being planted and not sure how that adds up to making Lee a viable F1 but F2 (F2 are usually seen as more confident and Lee is not).

Looking forward to seeing Lee's 2nd SD and what the progression of his storyline will be because it's the most interesting one to me atm. His storyline almost reminds me of Sam Frost's on Blake's season... or rather, how he is during the process.

@AllAboutLove I see your thoughts and understand.  I don't really have a horse in the race.   I have to say I am stuck in the misdirect corner and something smells fishy to me.  I don't think we have the full story at all.  Too many other things in the media, interviews etc. that IMO really doesn't match things very well.  After this week I hope I see a true love story beginning for me to be on board anyone's train.  Lee is my personal taste (very good looking hence Bachelor Season 5) he has been shown less time with Georgia like Jake has, so this week will possible help what others think as him being F1.  

I quoted this post upthread when the F2 article came out. I am still in the corner of misdirect and very interested to keep sleuthing. IMO I think there is more then the F2 (Lee/Matty) in S'pore and Georgia doesn't send someone one home when you see her say in the HTD preview in a ITM "I don't want to send anyone home". She is in the green lace top dress that matches the preview where you see her crying with her hair pulled back and then important SC of Lee and Jake bowing their heads. I am not sure about Courtney coming back etc. but I think she just might have 3 in S'pore. I don't know how that would work with the time slots etc. but I remember in the beginning that the number of bachs in S'pore were a big questions and I wouldn't trust tptb if they really want to keep it a secret! JMO and I am all about some good sleuthing the ITMs, PIs etc. LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 pm

After Matty's date, he is expressing confidence in his & Georgia's relationship.

With Lee, we saw vulnerability (also, HOLY HELL HOTNESS).

The F2 storyline:

Confidence
Vulnerability
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony