SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 pm

^ That's a good guess about Kristina. Hey, at this point anything's possible imo. Anyone could be a survivor having gone through the process of this show and sticking it out imo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:36 pm

The Survivor cloo is way too broad. It could be anything.
Right now, the current season is Gen X vs. Millenials. Old Hobbit Ears is a Gen X. The 4th chick is probably a Millenial.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Kristina is pretty. She could be in contention for the next 'ette, just by the pics we have. She seems to have a fun personality if she's not the F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chicken parm could be a clue for Astrid?  She was in the restaurant business according to her work bio.

I am more and more convinced she's in f4. Her location, either Tampa or North Carolina, also fits the HTD schedule.

I think you are right about her :yes:

Kristina as the other F4 being in Kentucky?  This is a stretch but Kristina was adopted from Russia at a young age.  She survived being in an orphanage?

Great guess I luv it yes also for Kristina what about Kentucky fried chicken Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698 could that be reaching/going a bit too far for the chicken parm clue Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kristina is pretty. She could be in contention for the next 'ette, just by the pics we have. She seems to have a fun personality if she's not the F1 IMHO.

I agree! From the beginning, she had been one of my favorites on paper. And, I liked Nick's interaction with her on the BSB date.

Unless there is a hidden girl, I just don't see how they got all four HTDs done in one week. I am guessing it is possible with Rachel, Raven, Kristina and Astrid. I think Astrid went first, then Rachel, Raven and Kristina. He could have flown from Kentucky to New York on a short flight for tonight's RC. Well, that's my guess at least. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I am more and more convinced she's in f4. Her location, either Tampa or North Carolina, also fits the HTD schedule.

Kristina as the other F4 being in Kentucky?  This is a stretch but Kristina was adopted from Russia at a young age.  She survived being in an orphanage?

Great guess I luv it yes also for Kristina what about Kentucky fried chicken Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698 could that be reaching/going a bit too far for the chicken parm clue Hugesmile

Great guess! Kristina could be the one the chicken clue refers to. This sounds awful but RS could be using the survivor clue regarding Astrid's co-worker who beat breast cancer (on the bottom of the page of her work bio).

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:12 pm

I asked earlier about Nick being in NC at airport and wondered if I read that but didn't receive an answer. If that were the case, I wondered if he flew out of NC only because that was the best connecting flight to his next HTD destination. In other words, I wondered if his original flight left out of Kentucky to NC. I definitely lean toward Kristina being one of the F4. I'm not paying any attention to RS clues because I'm still waiting on Vanessa's name (identity) since he supposedly knows. If I had to guess F4 at this point, it would be Rachel, Raven, Vanessa and Kristina.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm

^ Sorry, I don't remember reading the sighting of him in NC. In Miami airport (10/29 or 10/30), yes, and it has a photo so I will say its reliable.

Now we have our guess of 4, do you think RS will release them tomorrow? or even tonight?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:38 pm

sdmom wrote:^ Sorry, I don't remember reading the sighting of him in NC. In Miami airport (10/29 or 10/30), yes, and it has a photo so I will say its reliable.

Now we have our guess of 4, do you think RS will release them tomorrow? or even tonight?
I can't remember how NC got into my head. Sorry, I just want to know Vanessa's identity at this point! A featured article online (front and center) about Nick's season and they chose to highlight this girl. Yet, not one thing has been leaked about her. It's just so weird. I just hope if she isn't there, it was Nick's choice and not hers. Now that would be a bummer for me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:39 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I asked earlier about Nick being in NC at airport and wondered if I read that but didn't receive an answer. If that were the case,  I wondered if he flew out of NC only because that was the best connecting flight to his next HTD destination. In other words, I wondered if his original flight left out of Kentucky to NC. I definitely lean toward Kristina being one of the F4. I'm not paying any attention to RS clues because I'm still waiting on Vanessa's name (identity) since he supposedly knows. If I had to guess F4 at this point, it would be Rachel, Raven, Vanessa and Kristina.

Astrid appears to have moved from North Carolina to Miami. Her sister, Ingrid, lives in NC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chicken parm could be a clue for Astrid?  She was in the restaurant business according to her work bio.

Kristina doesn't fit the tweet about Nick being seen in Malibu. That happened on Nov 2.

Could this fit then??

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/28 - travel
10/29 - HTD1 - seen at Miami airport 6:30am per IG; Flying to NC for Astrid's?
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - travel - seen in Malibu per tweet
11/3 - HTD4 - Could be Vanessa's; She lives in LA, (one GA sleuthed)
11/4 - travel - NYC
11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:42 pm

I still think that at least one of the two is an unknown. There's only a few options left of the girls that we know that haven't had any social media activity (Elizabeth W, Kristina, Astrid, and Vanessa), so it would technically be silly of him to make it so suspenseful.

I do think that all of them are brunette. When someone asked if they were, he said he couldn't answer that would eliminate people. And, that would only happen if he answered "yes".

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit