SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 am

I was going to say that I can't see them giving the villain edit to the woman that lost her fiancé, but I forgot about Tierra.

I don't know, I'm kind of with nick and Ben H in that I think they tell the story of what happened and I don't think they can make anyone out to be a villain. They can just dramatize and exaggerate it. At the end of the day, despite how great they are IRL, girls like Britt and Olivia didn't get along with most of the other girls. I think that a lot of FIR or first date recipients just get arrogant and that starts rubbing people the wrong way. I would still put my money on Danielle l as the one that's controversial. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:28 am

DWTS talk belongs elsewhere IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 am

IF TPTB wants Rachel for the next lead, I think they will give her a good, or at least likable/relatable edit. F4 should be home for a few days and she's not spotted yet? She must be a good girl to not make any sm activities.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben's filming schedule didn't have a day off between the f3 RC and the first MTP date. Idk if that was the norm or if they modify to fit their schedules but their schedules so far have been very similar. Both f3 RCs took place on the 12th, so the FRC could line up with Ben's which was the 18th.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:00 am

bblake wrote:I think it's Vanessa and Raven as F2. After all, Raven did get the Waukesha date where she got to meet Bella so he must like her a lot. And then Rachel as F3 and (hopefully) the next Bachelorette. I'm kind of scared that they're going to give her the Britt/Olivia "villain" edit though, since she got the FIR.

I'm not so sure about the bolded. Not to say that he didn't like her a lot, obviously she made it to at least F4, but they had to change up the schedule due to the hurricane. Was that date hers because she was next up for a date at the other location or was she given that date because they were visiting his home town? If she was scheduled for the next date, then it just worked out that she got to meet Bella, but wouldn't have if they had been on the original schedule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Poor Bella. I hope they don't make her ask the girls dumb, cutesy questions this time.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:43 pm

With all due respect, no know knows how the Vialls feel about Bella's involvement in the dates. It's possible that they might be complying so as to not incur the wrath of TPTB and see their son be thrown under the bus yet again in the edit. IMO it's wrong to assume that about anyone's family and state it as a fact just because their son/daughter chooses to go on this show. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Are we allowed to make fun of someone physical attribute because I don't get some of these comments about Nick ears

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:12 pm

The Vial parents strike me as very loving and supportive, from the limited sm posts that I read. I am sure they will have Bella's best interests in mind as most if not all parents do. Jmo.
Also, it's Nick who signed up for the show, not the family so I don't know if they are off limits to discuss here?plus, they hardly post on sm. Can mods clarify?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is a discussion thread.
Here is a link to our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The threads are monitored frequently by the mods, however if you have concerns you can always report a post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my understanding is once someone puts themselves on the show, they are part of the show.
It's kind of hard once that barn door has been opened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! I wonder if they are aware Bella has a IMDb page of her own.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:37 pm

I bet they are. Many people google themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit