SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 10:43 am

janney4sure wrote:As far as I can see, he has special words for Viarni which he never uses for others. He compliments her body, her looks, her clothes. Talks about seeing the future with her in it. To be honest, they are both shy around each other. Viarni likes him but like she said, she does not wear her heart on her sleeves easily...some people can relate to that. In the just completed Aussie bachelorette season, TPTB showed more of Matty time with Georgia and also more Chemistry with Jake. They did a really good job trying to hide Lee and Georgia's relationship to the point the audience believed it was Matty just like they are doing with Lily and Claudia... Guess we shall see soon. Viarni for the win, they look good together. When you have been given this great platform to find love, I don't think Zac will just go with a " free spirit " and I think His mum would prefer someone like V who is a total package IMO.

Yes they certainly did hide the F1 relationship with the Aussie Bachelorette and I'm still annoyed about it.  They did the same with another recent international season too (won't say which one, don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it!) and the negative backlash against the Lead and her F1 spoke volumes.  

IMO the audience does not take kindly to feeling tricked/fooled/ripped off, and I would hope TPTB would have learned their lesson from the way the endings of those two seasons were received by the public. Yes some smoke and mirrors are required to not give the game away, but if you don't actually get to see the Lead and their F1 fall in love, then what's the point?  

At it's core, this is meant to be romance reality show, not a mystery/detective show.  If Viarni ends up F1 it's going to make sleuthing every future season very easy for me: look for the IMO most awkward relationship with hardly any airtime which would provide the IMO least satisfying ending, and there's your F1!

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:06 am

Even though they try to "hide" the romance between the Lead and F1, many people still see the romance. I thought the romance between Georgia and Lee was glaring but others didnt.
I went back and watched Lily's dates with Zac and one word he used in both was "fun".
If I was watching what he has said about the other girls as the F1, I would be very okay with it. And if I was Lily and watched what he has said about Viarni, I wouldnt be that okay with it. IMO
How many more episodes/ weeks to the finale? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 11:28 am

see2love wrote:Even though they try to "hide" the romance between the Lead and F1, many people still see the romance. I thought the romance between Georgia and Lee was glaring but others didnt.
I went back and watched Lily's dates with Zac and one word he used in both was "fun".
If I was watching what he has said about the other girls as the F1, I would be very okay with it. And if I was Lily and watched what he has said about Viarni, I wouldnt be that okay with it. IMO

Interesting.  I actually place less emphasis on what the Lead says, because I always assume so much of it is scripted/carefully crafted by TPTB to tell the story they want to tell.  I go more on body language and what I see between the people on screen. Things like that can't be so easily faked, IMO.  

Between Viarni and Zac I see nothing but awkwardness.  Between Lily and Zac I see ease and attraction.  Maybe he will choose another girl because he thinks they're more suited to him intellectually/emotionally etc, but what I see on screen is Zac being very physically attracted to Lily and if I was non-Lily F1, that would bother me way more than what was said along the way.

Not sure how many episodes we've got left.  I'd guess maybe 3 weeks/6 episodes?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 05, 2017 11:35 am

imo the real contenders for F1 with Zac are Viarni, Lily and Sarah - those are the girls that seem to throw him off his usual composure and that affect him in an unexpected way. He said there was an initial spark with both V and Sarah. Then with Lily there's a developing slow burn of attraction. He seems in awe of V but I don't really see them connecting - she has a wall up. I see him connecting with Sarah and Lily though so we shall see. I see more of a friendship connection with Lily and Sarah seems very put together for him...so we shall see...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Bobette wrote:
see2love wrote:Even though they try to "hide" the romance between the Lead and F1, many people still see the romance. I thought the romance between Georgia and Lee was glaring but others didnt.

Interesting.  I actually place less emphasis on what the Lead says, because I always assume so much of it is scripted/carefully crafted by TPTB to tell the story they want to tell.  I go more on body language and what I see between the people on screen.  Things like that can't be so easily faked, IMO.  

Between Viarni and Zac I see nothing but awkwardness.  Between Lily and Zac I see ease and attraction.  Maybe he will choose another girl because he thinks they're more suited to him intellectually/emotionally etc, but what I see on screen is Zac being very physically attracted to Lily and if I was non-Lily F1, that would bother me way more than what was said.

Not sure how many episodes we've got left.  I'd guess maybe 3 weeks/6 episodes?

I mean ITM rather than VO. Most times they show more chemistry (BL) wise with everyone but the F1. I guess we all have our own tells.
For some reason that we dont see or hear, Zac and Viarni are always full of smiles and staring into each other's eyes. here are some pictures from  the bach NZ site sourceBachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen13
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen12

In the 1st picture, they were holding hands and I dont remember seeing that on their chat. Goes to show how they hide a lot of things

6 episodes is a lot, still a lot of story to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 12:09 pm

There are so many many moments I notice with them, will try to post pictures later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 12:21 pm

@see2love interesting that they have that on the site but never shown on the show. Well I love Lily but with this new revelation the person that leaves will be Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 pm

I remind myself that

1. we do not hear everything is said, so I would not use the word NEVER
2. i never denied that zac was attracted to Viarni... he gave her the first impression rose
3. awkward physical behavior does not mean no attraction (emily and brad)
4. opposites attracts
5. most chemistry can mean lust
6. being friend and lover is possible
7. what we see is generally scripted
8. I like X because XYZ but the lead see the full picture, not me
9. Prods always focus on the more emotionally involved and here I see Claudia
10. Because Lily is young and a free spirit does not mean zac cannot fall for her
11. I met 30ish old guy acting like they were 20 and vice et versa
12. I always pick F2
13. I am bored and cannot wait to know who is leaving dammit Hugesmile

wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 pm

On the last picture, who initiate the physical contact and who make any effort to reciprocate? they talk and then she think she wants to kiss him but has no idea how to do initiate it. She needs to talk/ask about it. Not very natural if you ask me

On the picture before, body language says zac is commited, but not viarni who is not turned toward him
On picture 2, they laugh together... nothing special. He laugh with a lot of girls
On picture 1, again he initiate the touch which is not reciprocated

Nice pictures but they do not scream F1 in particular

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:12 pm

In episode 12 when Lily was supposedly dressed in the same colors as Zac, he had a moment with V telling her specifically that he loved her dress and she looked beautiful. Also they always seem to have serious convos , with futuristic talks about after the show not just in the moment. Zac says V is smart, funny, easy going and beautiful and that he finds that attractive. TPTB chose not to show the funny and guffy side of V for their own reason. They laugh together, looking into each others eyes and Zac always seems awed by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:17 pm

I read upthread that she doesnt look at him and the pictures were to prove otherwise. Also the editing makes it seem like he never has fun with her, never laughs and their talks never go well. The pictures show differently. Lets not forget she was the one who started the water fight on the kayak date. The point I am trying to make is that bach nz decided to edit Viarni a certain way and to make Lily the fun edit, the questions n to s why? Reminds me of Emily's, Lee's, Shawn b's and a few F1 edit who we later realised were quite witty or funny IRL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm

janney4sure wrote:In episode 12 when Lily was supposedly dressed in the same colors as Zac, he had a moment with V telling her specifically that he loved her dress and she looked beautiful. Also they always seem to have serious convos , with futuristic talks about after the show not just in the moment. Zac says V is smart, funny, easy going and beautiful and that he finds that attractive. TPTB chose not to show the funny and guffy side of V for their own reason. They laugh together, looking into each others eyes and Zac always seems awed by her.

I was typing my comments and you made the same observations ! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater