SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, he's a jerk IMO. He is so biased and full of himself.

Exactly what I was saying all along. Roz is bias and a serious jerk imo. Let's see where he goes with the interview if he is there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:43 pm

@iamreal2u I've been checking bachelorette canada twitter and et canada twitter, I don't see any mention of Jasmine being on tomorrow night.

Was it an ET Canada commercial? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:51 pm

No, it wasn't a commercial but  at the very end of  ET Canada  on CTV, when Roz recapped who was on tomorrow. He said Jasmine would be on tomorrow but we'd have to see if Kevin joins her.

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:06 am

Good for them if they're doing the interview. Hopefully it means they're working things out.

I don't think I'll ever like KW. Yes, he's charming when he wants to be, but I didn't like how he talked to Jasmine when he was angry about the situation and then walking out. I tend to think that's his way of handling conflict but of course I don't know that. It's jmo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@iamreal2u I've been checking bachelorette canada twitter and et canada twitter, I don't see any mention of Jasmine being on tomorrow night.

Was it an ET Canada commercial? TYIA
Sorry didn't hear personally was going by what I read here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:07 am

I heard it too very clearly. Jas will be on and they didn't know if she would be alone. I think she will have someone in tow Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:26 am

Mike ❤️
Ditto @TheWrongReasons

They look really happy in the pic. Cute!

I'm not canadian so I don't understand why their first interview has to be to the guy that was rude to Kevin. I mean, is he the only one who wants to interview them???
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:40 am

@annarm I think it's just due to lack of media in Canada and/or W Network might be associated with Global (ET Canada's network), therefore giving them first rights (The Morning Show, which they were supposed to be on last Wed, airs on Global, too?). I'm not sure if they're doing any interviews with CTV's eTalk but I personally prefer that team - they are a lot more objective IMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 am

@albean99 I'm right there with you. on the 2nd episode when kevin was arguing with kyle about what a "Real man" he is, I knew i wouldn't be too fond of him. just screams toxic masculinity problems. also wasn't a fan when he said in the last episode "I don't know if mikhel can handle this" to jasmine and talking about how he can deal with this. IMO kevin comes off overly emotional and very insecure.

but atleast it seems like KW is actually trying to work through their problems now, so I think they will be fine.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:06 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@annarm I think it's just due to lack of media in Canada and/or W Network might be associated with Global (ET Canada's network), therefore giving them first rights (The Morning Show, which they were  supposed to be on last Wed, airs on Global, too?). I'm not sure if they're doing any interviews with CTV's eTalk but I personally prefer that team - they are a lot more objective IMO
According to these, Chorus Entertainment is the parent company to GlobalTV, Women's Network, and Entertainment Tonight Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_Network
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corus_Entertainment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entertainment_Tonight_Canada

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:49 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks for confirming the info Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:46 pm

KW is now following Jas's lawyer friend... for what it's worth

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+23
traveler90
Nonina430
Aunties_Love
primexi
Alanna