SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 am

I'm not even sure if Ben is in love with Lauren or in lust with Lauren anymore. I don't even think he knows how to differentiate the two. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 am

bleuberry wrote:I just don't get the feeling that she's the love of his life. And if she is, he has a strange way of showing it. It's almost like oh I picked her and now we have to get married because that's what supposed to happen at the end of this laugh out loud. Whereas I feel like Lauren just KNOWS and would actually marry him tomorrow. I get the feeling she might end up hurt. JMO.
I don't see that she knows or feels anything more than he knows or feels either. I predict if/when this relationship goes kaput, she'll end up with someone like Kelly's Hunter: a rich guy who will let her be a socialite and lead a chill life; who guy is, is totally irrelevant. All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am

@Alanna Well unless she's lying she wants the wedding, the dog, the forever house, and Ben, bless her laugh out loud. That's a lot of dedication if she's moving on to a Hunter next!

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 am

bleuberry wrote:@Alanna Well unless she's lying she wants the wedding, the dog, the forever house, and Ben, bless her laugh out loud. That's a lot of dedication if she's moving on to a Hunter next!
But so what? You can have a wedding, a house, dog and kid with any man, Ben or not. K+H literally have and had all that other than the kid, so far. I see nothing in this relationship (B+L) that is a unique bond. They're surface level IMO and never progressed to anything more.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:12 am

I hope they get married, just so a certain other couple can get off their high horse of being the only ones that 'made it'.
Otherwise i'm quite indifferent to Ben and Lauren. But it does seem like Lauren is more invested in the relationship than Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:25 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@Alanna Well unless she's lying she wants the wedding, the dog, the forever house, and Ben, bless her laugh out loud. That's a lot of dedication if she's moving on to a Hunter next!
But so what? You can have a wedding, a house, dog and kid with any man, Ben or not. K+H literally have and had all that other than the kid, so far. I see nothing in this relationship (B+L) that is a unique bond. They're surface level IMO and never progressed to anything more.

Totally fair! I just think Lauren actually loves and cares about the guy and he's all meh. Who knows though.

As for Kelly and Hunter, idk, I think they're wildly different couples and find nothing comparable so Idk what to say laugh out loud.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:32 am

If I were a man, I wouldn't be in love with Lauren and as a girl, I'm not in love with Ben. Neither are my type of ppl. There's someone for everyone though! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:33 am

Ben looks really tired, he really needs some rest also why did he wear that sweater? hmmm
http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-pictures/personalities-Ben-Higgins-and-Lauren-Bushnell-attend-the-premiere/630874800
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Ben_an10

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:36 am

What is with her makeup!?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 1f49c

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 8367-910 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 I_got_13 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:39 am

Ben is seriously so hilariously dorky laugh out loud I wonder if she just interacted with the Duh and Dumb and Dumber all night. Even in the whole group pic, she and the Duh were MIA. Probs being classy and gentle and kind and smart and solving a rubik's cube somewhere, the geniuses.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:42 am

He may be an idiot at times, IMO, but I love his nerd like style with that sweater! He's a dork and I like it. I like her shoes and the dress is cute. I don't know if it's because she's lost more weight or if it's the makeup, but her face looks really narrow and thin IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 am

Cute picture. They don't look any different to me. She looks good in that colour sparkly gold, IMO that's her colour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218