SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am

It seems if not once a day, every other day, a moderator is reminding members to please keep the conversation between members in this thread polite, to discontinue baiting etc.
On my count, 4 times last night this was pointed out.
We(mods) would rather members get this right and work it out per rules then having to re-instate other ways to see things get worked out.
Please try to work with each other and the forum rather than another agenda. Thanks.
Per my signature line--it would really be nice to all be on TEAM BBF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 pm

This was in our cards based off the discussion that was had a yesterday laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOyxRrWFelH/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This was in our cards based off the discussion that was had a yesterday laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOyxRrWFelH/
#goals

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 pm

It looks like they had a great time last night. I'm glad they can enjoy being themselves and act silly and post videos and not care what they look like. Haley commented back to a troll making fun of their dancing skills. Kudos to her for standing up for herself and her friends. goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Img_0115
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 pm

^ Good for her, but she's something else to tell other people to "relax" IMO. The video is supposed to be light hearted and cute, and it is..but it's still cringe worthy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Life imo is fairly cringe worthy in itself. cantstopl They are young ladies out having fun. Good for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:45 pm

For the twins, they don't need to be out having fun, as they're having fun every hour of their life IMO. Lauren and Amanda could use some fun though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

I was such a fan of this couple and now not so much. Ben has totally made me not love them as a couple anymore. I mean he literally said "I'd marry this woman tomorrow" on ATFR, proposed TWICE to now having cold feet.Does he just say things people want to hear but then when reality sets in he starts to panic and backtrack. He's such a whiny person and I actually think he's pretty selfish since he has yet to do anything profoundly for Lauren. He needs to work on himself A LOT before getting married. One minute he's loving the Bachelor limelight even agreeing to do a reality show and next minute he's all miserable and sappy at a Bachelor event. I honestly think he liked his single life way more. I think he misses having his Bachelor pad to himself and doing everything on his own. Everything Lauren wants seems to annoy him.. I honestly think she's still holding on because she genuinely loves/cares for him and I also think she loves the perks of being in the Bachelor limelight. Ben strikes me as the type not to do the breakup so it's just going to drag on forever and it's ultimately up to Lauren to pull the plug. Ben will probably say the famous breakup line "It's not you, it's me". Ultimately, I do wish them well and if they do get married that's great but both are actually really opposites to the core it seems. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:20 pm

@Cila51290 WOW u summed it up very well. Totally my thoughts aswell ITA :claphands

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

I like Lauren, I really do. I don't fault her for falling for the fairy-tale, she gives her all in this relationship. Can never fault her for that. I believe that when you are in a relationship, give it your all, so when it doesn't work out you can say to yourself, I did my best, with no regrets or looking backward. If it doesnt work out, Lauren can say to herself, she did her best, she gave it her all...and she did.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I was such a fan of this couple and now not so much. Ben has totally made me not love them as a couple anymore. I mean he literally said "I'd marry this woman tomorrow" on ATFR, proposed TWICE to now having cold feet.Does he just say things people want to hear but then when reality sets in he starts to panic and backtrack. He's such a whiny person and I actually think he's pretty selfish since he has yet to do anything profoundly for Lauren. He needs to work on himself A LOT before getting married. One minute he's loving the Bachelor limelight even agreeing to do a reality show and next minute he's all miserable and sappy at a Bachelor event. I honestly think he liked his single life way more. I think he misses having his Bachelor pad to himself and doing everything on his own. Everything Lauren wants seems to annoy him.. I honestly think she's still holding on because she genuinely loves/cares for him and I also think she loves the perks of being in the Bachelor limelight. Ben strikes me as the type not to do the breakup so it's just going to drag on forever and it's ultimately up to Lauren to pull the plug. Ben will probably say the famous breakup line "It's not you, it's me". Ultimately, I do wish them well and if they do get married that's great but both are actually really opposites to the core it seems. JMO

I agree Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 pm

I just don't get the feeling that she's the love of his life. And if she is, he has a strange way of showing it. It's almost like oh I picked her and now we have to get married because that's what supposed to happen at the end of this laugh out loud. Whereas I feel like Lauren just KNOWS and would actually marry him tomorrow. I get the feeling she might end up hurt. JMO.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218