SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Does anyone have a SC of their longer kiss during the dinner portion of the date? The look on Nick's face is confirming to me that Vanessa is the one he chose. He is fully soaking it all in and seems to have completely forgotten the cameras, the other women and the "journey" to find love. He is at peace. Like he found it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 pm

I rewatched Nick's first dates with Andi and Kaitlyn. With Andi, it was all conversation, no real passion. With Kaitlyn, all passion no substance. With Vanessa, it's the best of both worlds. This girl could be the total package for Nick. I couldn't even believe my eyes when Nick literally started to cry on their first date. Dare I say it, but dumb show may just have made another match! beatingheart
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 pm

I have nothing to adding just reading and taking it all in. He has landed hook, line and sinker and I am good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:Also from the interview posted upthread:

"Glamour: Who is your Bachelor couple role model?

Vanessa: I love Kaitlyn [because of] her personality. There’s something about her and Shawn that just seems real. When you first meet someone, you’re a little bit fake at the beginning because you don’t know how to act, but I just like people that are real. I like that they are authentic, even on social media and stuff. It’s no BS. That’s just who they are, and they aren’t going to change for anybody else. I think that’s really important to have that quality, and it’s something I definitely look up to. Go her! Go them!"

This could explain what we're seeing on SM.

I wonder if her tune will change a bit once she realizes what a heinous b-word Kaitlyn has and continues to be towards her man. laugh out loud Totally not even counting TOG nonsense from K's better half, which only makes it worse. laugh out loud laugh out loud

For the average viewer, people love K&S. Another forum I look at from time to time thinks K&S are the most authentic and real of them all. Big fans over there. laugh out loud

I doubt there will be much contact. Can you imagine Kaitlyn being bff with Nick's fiance.. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:Also from the interview posted upthread:

"Glamour: Who is your Bachelor couple role model?

Vanessa: I love Kaitlyn [because of] her personality. There’s something about her and Shawn that just seems real. When you first meet someone, you’re a little bit fake at the beginning because you don’t know how to act, but I just like people that are real. I like that they are authentic, even on social media and stuff. It’s no BS. That’s just who they are, and they aren’t going to change for anybody else. I think that’s really important to have that quality, and it’s something I definitely look up to. Go her! Go them!"

This could explain what we're seeing on SM.

I wonder if her tune will change a bit once she realizes what a heinous b-word Kaitlyn has and continues to be towards her man. laugh out loud Totally not even counting TOG nonsense from K's better half, which only makes it worse. laugh out loud laugh out loud

For the average viewer, people love K&S. Another forum I look at from time to time thinks K&S are the most authentic and real of them all. Big fans over there. laugh out loud

I doubt there will be much contact. Can you imagine Kaitlyn being bff with Nick's fiance.. :D

Have K and Nick not gotten along ever since her season ended or did something else happen more recently?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 A970be9f78b41d740897342ae87cc3d1
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-episode-3-030114651.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Have K and Nick not gotten along ever since her season ended or did something else happen more recently?

I don't know all the details but my impression is that K and S seem to be snarky towards Nick while I think Nick sees them as being a non-factor. I don't think Shawn has ever gotten over his jealousy about Nick and Kaitlyn having sex and Kaitlyn protects Shawn's ego by trashing Nick. I see S and K also as a non-factor. JMO. I wonder if Vanessa's opinion of S and K will change over time?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Ok, thanks Rolly.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:19 pm

I'm starting to think Vanessa fell hard early on and whatever conflict she had with the other women in the house was because she was scared to lose her Nicky! She definitely isn't scared to speak her mind and having confrontations. I think she didn't really care to make friends in the house besides Dani M and was truly just there for Nick.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm starting to think Vanessa fell hard early on and whatever conflict she had with the other women in the house was because she was scared to lose her Nicky! She definitely isn't scared to speak her mind and having confrontations. I think she didn't really care to make friends in the house besides Dani M and was truly just there for Nick.

Sounds like Nick version 1.0 to me with Andi! laugh out loud

Perfect. It's a match!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just watched Sharleen's recap on facebook live for FLARE magazine and she said she's never seen Nick look at any human(Vanessa) that way ever. She also said it's a done deal that she can't picture him picking anyone else. blowkiss

Is there a link to this please?
It's ok I found it! handwave

Last edited by Lisa on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Ok but I loved this part:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Nv110
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Nv210
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Nv310

Source: me
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon