SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:00 pm

IA with @Cocoasneeze. They are not loosing sleep over it

Vanessa following Rachel is almost the same as Rachel not following Vanessa IMO. what is the point of following Rachel on twitter/Instagram and not like or comment on any of her post?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:01 pm

All I really wanna know now is : is Vanessa back home? Is she meeting up with Nick after the trip? Nick's being quiet on sm after his beloved Packers lost.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 pm

IMO Vanessa and Rachel are both strong willed women who knew what they wanted and went for it which in this case, happened to be Nick. Since IMO they both were the only ones with a real shot at being F1, I can see why there wouldn't be warm feelings even if they didn't have a fight.

Rachel's competitiveness was already visible IMO in the last episode. When she realized she won't have a realistic shot at picking the ring after it fell, she chose to lead with her foot and break it instead of letting someone else grab it. If the situation presents itself, I am sure we'll see Vanessa's competitiveness too IMO.

I think it's more realistic that they are not friends. Vanessa probably is over it IMO coz she was the last one standing and followed her when she followed the rest of the girls on both IG/Twitter. Rachel for whatever reason isn't over it and doesn't care about hiding it. To each his own. Both of them have good friends both from the show and in the real world. They don't need to be friends with each other.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

sdmom wrote:All I really wanna know now is : is Vanessa back home? Is she meeting up with Nick after the trip? Nick's being quiet on sm after his beloved Packers lost.

Vanessa has returned to work since filming ended however Nick is able to travel.  Would be sweet if he swung by her hometown during the airing of his hometown epi.

@coolangel yes I share your opinion.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Whatever happened it still led Nick to choose Vanessa. I'm sure it's nothing more then a catty typical Bachelor fight about losing a date, being fake, too confident, or someone not being there for the right reasons. Nick is used to all of that so I'm sure it was just a non factor to him. IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Reading this discussion and thinking to myself, "I still like both Rachel and Vanessa as individuals even if they aren't friends." Smiley

I don't think Rachel is bitter for not following Vanessa. It's her SM and she can use it however she pleases; she's curating what she wants to see on her feed. Personally, I wouldn't follow someone I had no interest in just for the sake of keeping up appearances or returning the follow.

I also don't think Vanessa has exhibited try-hard behaviour. I know it's a matter of opinion (sort of), but if someone could enlighten me to an instance where this has occurred that would be helpful.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Oh I love them both too! So far laugh out loud.

I don't think Rachel is bitter nor is Vanessa a try hard. IMO. Let's hope Nick doesn't rub off on her though! Haha.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:35 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Reading this discussion and thinking to myself, "I still like both Rachel and Vanessa as individuals even if they aren't friends."  Smiley

I don't think Rachel is bitter for not following Vanessa. It's her SM and she can use it however she pleases; she's curating what she wants to see on her feed. Personally, I wouldn't follow someone I had no interest in just for the sake of keeping up appearances or returning the follow.

I also don't think Vanessa has exhibited try-hard behaviour. I know it's a matter of opinion (sort of), but if someone could enlighten me to an instance where this has occurred that would be helpful.

Agreed. I think some have taken RS's spoiler that something went down between them during filming where the women sided with Rachel and Rachel not following Vanessa on social media and just ran with it to spin all kinds of theories and drama. Just for the record, there are people that I work with that I see everyday, have lunch with, hang out with that I don't follow on any of my social media channels. On the flipside, some of them follow me on Facebook. It doesn't mean they're trying too hard and it doesn't mean I dislike them because I'm not following them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Reading this discussion and thinking to myself, "I still like both Rachel and Vanessa as individuals even if they aren't friends."  Smiley

Just on her snap-chat or IG stories. Her behavior doesn't seem natural to me and she just comes off fake and trying too hard to be cute and quirky. I actually like her so far on the show, but just find her really annoying on her social media videos. I know that I'm in the minority and maybe I'll change my mind as I get to know her more, but that's just my current opinion. IMO.

Also, my opinion of Vanessa has nothing to do with RS. He also said that Danielle l and taylor were villains to a much lesser degree, and I've really liked and defended them both. My opinions are my own, and I don't like the implication that it's because I'm blindly following RS. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:50 pm

I loved the pics of the girls over the weekend posted in Danielle's thread! They looked like they were having a great time.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Just to be very clear, my comment about RS is only in regard to the comments about there being any ill will between Vanessa and Rachel post show based on their social media following/not following. My belief is that the spoiler that something happened between them during filming may have made some believe Rachel is still bitter or upset because she doesn't follow Vanessa and that Vanessa is trying hard to pretend they are friends by following her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

I can easily understand why Rachel doesn't follow Vanessa's social media. It's too early, IMO, if ones heart truly became invested to see the happy F1. There's no way her instagram, etc won't reflect the journey to some degree. She may never follow Vanessa but I wouldn't be surprised to see it down the road.

Watching Rachel during WTA will probably answer some of my curiosity.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon