SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 pm

With one carry on, unless there are clothes left at SHV, she can't be away too many days! As far as having trouble, eh her excitement and smiles on Instagram will have to be a WHOLE lot smaller for me to buy into trouble .

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:10 pm

I guess I'm just really weird because I honestly never even for a second thought Nick didn't end up with someone, or the spoiler is wrong or that they're having problems or anything of that nature. So I'm really kind of stunned reading these posts.

There is strong evidence suggesting that they saw each other two weeks ago. They both look incredibly happy in my opinion. She flew to hang out with a few cast mates and seemed to do really simple and innocently fun things. Why is this causing so much panic?

I've been saying this since before the season started airing. Social media has changed things significantly. Focusing on what was done in the past and not done is not really the best way in my opinion to gauge things.

As someone said, at this point all the women have hung out at some point. And I find it more suspect for women to be in Miami for New Year's Eve, as Raven and Rachel were, as opposed to Vanessa having what looked like an innocent girl's weekend.

Do people really think all these snaps of food that we've seen, with faces conspicuously hidden were what, fake outs to make it look like he picked someone? Because that certainly seemed like SHV to me. Or that what, they broke up after her last SHV two weeks ago?

In my opinion, if it was that important and such a telling sign and the producers would not want to reveal that the spoiler is wrong and Nick ends up alone, then they would forbid the trip to keep the belief that he is engaged to Vanessa, going. If anything, judging by the reactions here, I'm wondering if they made her go so people start panicking and doubting the spoiler because last week's episode made it like a done deal to almost everyone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:18 pm

@lleyki laugh out loud, you're not weird. I could buy trouble, maybe and I mean maybe if he had done anything so far with the other women to upset, but maybe I missed it! RS said relocating was a sticking point. Yet, according to Vanessa, it isn't. I just have to see more than a visit to Danielle whom she said a very tearful good-bye to months ago to make me worry about Nick's current love life. That may change but I'm no where near that opinion, yet.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Seriously. How much stuff was out there about Jordan before the season ended, to the point that he and JoJo had to defend their relationship on ATFR and last I checked they're still engaged and in fact, seem to have a date and location all ready to go for their wedding.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Confused because Danielle posted a video on her Snapchat (dmmaltby) of her asking Vanessa if she was in love and Vanessa didn't answer and just said "I was about to say something bad" scratch

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:Confused because Danielle posted a video on her Snapchat (dmmaltby) of her asking Vanessa if she was in love and Vanessa didn't answer and just said  "I was about to say something bad" scratch

I haven't seen it as I don't follow them on Snapchat, but could that be interpreted as "I was about to say something I'm not supposed to"?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 pm

That's how I took it. ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 pm

I saw that too. She was petting the dog when Danielle said "how in love are you right now?" Vanessa has a cute face/smile and says "I was gonna say something  really bad." I took it to me she was going to answer the question in regards to being in love not with the dog but so in love with nick. Really bad meaning she can't say it. I took it as a good sign.

I definitely think they're still together, she looks so happy. Especially before and after their last SHV. That smile!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:45 pm

SeekAny wrote:I saw that too. She was petting the dog when Danielle said "how in love are you right now?" Vanessa has a cute face/smile and says "I was gonna say something  really bad." I took it to me she was going to answer the question in regards to being in love not with the dog but so in love with nick. Really bad meaning she can't say it. I took it as a good sign.

I definitely think they're still together, she looks so happy. Especially before and after their last SHV. That smile!

Wow. This goes to show context is so important. I thought it was weird that Dani would ask that question seemingly out of the blue, but it makes so much sense that she was referring to the dog.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 pm

can someone please post Danielle video on her snapchat on here please

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Well, either way, Vanessa has clearly made friends post show no matter how things ended up during filming. She and Danielle M, Taylor and Kristina seem very friendly. Either things weren't as bad as RS speculated or maybe she had a few more on her side or everyone has just moved on.

Is there anyone who is still not following her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
Is there anyone who is still not following her?

All of the girls follow Vanessa besides Rachel. Vanessa follows Rachel on Instagram but Rachel does not follow Vanessa. I assume that whatever happened between them on the show Rachel is still bitter about it.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon